Where can I eat dog meat?

Where can I eat dog meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anywhere, anytime, just buy a dog and eat it, faggot

/thread

Asia

become a bounty hunter

Anywhere if you aren't a pussy.

i don't know how to cook faggot

I was served dog in Vietnam and I didn't know that it was dog at first. Nothing on the menu was in English, so me and my friends just ordered something. It was greasy, fatty, and gritty. I don't really recommend it.

How did you know afterward?

Barky didn't come home that day

Fuck China.

I'm literally eating a tongue taco right now
>pretty sure its beef tongue

well you can eat it in a boat
you can eat it on a goat
you can eat it off your scrote

the possibilities are literally unlimited Marvin K. Mooney

trick is put up missing pet posters after you eat them to divert suspicion

eat it raw

Pretty much every Chinatown you can find.
But you must befriend some people around, then start to ask around, people still eating at home etc., it's not a fucking rocket science, and thee is no need to be cringy about it, it is just an oriental food.
Also, it is very good in taste, reason why people eat them is not famine etc., it's because a very good meat, that's all.

fucking LOL if you don't eat dogs and cats in 2016. What are you, a vegan?

lmao you can't be more chinese than this guy

For some reason asian people have their own way to suck at english

kek of the day award !

3rd world fag here. Dog meat does taste really good

I'm not a Chinese, faggot.
And, there is only one mistype (lack of "r"..) in my comment, rest is perfect.

But, still, being a chink would be a better thing then a nigger like you

China town? I don't beleive that.

Which type?

give richard his computer back okonkwo

When I tried it it was in pohang S.Korea

Oh, really?
Why not?

No, es que se le mordió la lengua con sus críticas.

Could hear em killing the dogs in the morning too

Ot's too far-fetched, there would have to be some secret phrases to use, and secret alternative menus. Also all the extra effort and risk.

What makes you think it goes on?

I think dogs are one of the Most usefull and loyal animals, and i still miss aragon more than i missed any of my girlfriends

If u faggits wanna eat them its okay, but do you have to kill them slow and painfull, or skin em alive i dont get it

>names a dog Aragon
>girlfriends
Okay

To defend myself
He had this name when we got him

It is not... Nobody is risking to sell or produce dog meat in USA since it's illegal.
So, no secret phrases or stuff, maybe some places but I wouldn't even trust that it would genuine god meat, it would be some seasoned pork or racoon etc..
People just producing for themselves or bringing from outside of the country, so you can find a real dog meat for sure if you would be close to Chinese people.
My friend never had any even though he was a chink, but his uncle gave him some, so we cooked and ate together just for fun, so it was the first time I tried.

Well, as I learned, killing them by torture is kind of a too much job, and it is probably practiced only in China.
Which I'm against it too, but then again, I don't care if it's a game or a dog, meat is meat, and more then 99% of dogs are useless in this world anyway...

Kek

People are importing dogs to cook at home? How does this work?

Where are you from?

I tasted it in North Korea

Not fucking dogs, just god meat...
And they don't import to sell as I know, they bring with them in cans etc., or sometimes they order with small amounts from internet, or they make some other people post them from China etc.

(Guess I mistyped the "dog" this time.. upppsss =) )

fuck niggers like you fking cunt wish if i ever see you i will be the last guy u will see nigger

I see. Wow canned dog, can you get me some?

You didn't say where you're from?

I will not going to tell where I am from, nor where I'm from originally, sorry.

I don't think so, but if you google with the google translator's help, you may order for yourself, annon.
Otherwise, I explained you the way you can try some out from Chinatown..

You're not telling me where you're from? Are you a fucking girl?

>2016
>Sup Forums
>says LOL
kek

No, don't cook faggot, cook dog.

it's fucking ridiculous that you can legally eat dogs but not legally fuck dogs

I'm not in USA right now anyways, so I was at Illinois.

And, if I were a girl, trust me, I wouldn't be frustrated by writing a fucking cv to get a fucking job, and browsing /b as a break because my eyes are all fucked up.
So, no, I'm not a girl, annon

Ahahaha
Fuck, I hate this awkward coal-burner and her kike boyfriend.
But see, annon, even if I was a girl like this, I still wouldn't be here

lost

China

Switzerland of course.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

Didn't fuckin know that!

Korea

> average swissfag is way more likely to eat your dog or cat than average chink
> HURRDURR STUPID CHINAMAN EATING OUR PETS
typical white person

>Where can I eat dog meat?

Some filthy country

I'd like to lock a bunch of dog fucking whores in a cage and make them watch this all day

I'm too stupid to do something as essential and easy as cook but I'm going to call you a Faggot.

In every puesto de tacos, in Mexico

Go to chile, wait for the 18, eat dog...

eat ur mom OP

goran ?

Dog meat isn't that good tbh. Intestines are where it at.

>Some filthy country
>Go to chile

Not other guy but grammar mistake throughout your post. First sentence should end in "it" and have "in" before the first word.
You wrote
Pretty much every Chinatown you can find.
Should read
In pretty much every Chinatown you can find it.

Does cock damage dog pussy?

At home, on the bus, in a restaurant.

I mean, do you have no imagination?

Admitting you're a retard basically.

Eating on the bus
Don't be that guy dog probably reeks

/thread

hell naw. you seen the knot in a dogs dick

Why do you want to eat dog meat

not if you do it right, the dog has to be large (like a german shepherd, labrador etc) and intact - the ones that are spayed as puppies are useless for sex. And use lots of lube if you plan to fuck the dog when she's not in heat, because she will be really dry outside of season.

look at a big dog's dick, when it's fully erect it's bigger than most of the human dicks and the bitches are not hurt from it

China

dog dick is small when it penetrates the bitch though, they have a bone in their dick so it is stiff enough to start fucking before he is fully erect. Then it's no big deal if the bitch is small, he can just swell up to fill whatever space there is inside the bitch.

The only explanation I have for why chinks eat dogs is that they are really envious of superior canine genitals and are trying to absorb their powers by eating dried dog dicks and cunts.

I've add some new pics to my /Reaction folder, guys

Fuck, it's hilarious!

are they stuffed or what?

Don't fucking know, some chinkfag must come and see this, so we can find more HD pics, they look like they're opened up from back and smashed or someshit, fucking gold

I know about the not fully erect part but still, my point stands, you can fuck a bit bitch without doing any damage

At a dinner table?

Here the new one

I'll leave this here for a moment.

Please don't touch it.

Yep, not arguing with you there. I have regular sex with mine and she loves it