What is the best region in the United States to live in? What's the best region to fuck around in?

What is the best region in the United States to live in? What's the best region to fuck around in?

What is the best region over all?

the midwest is GOAT (apart from chicago, detroit, and any ohio city)

northwest is also GOAT

West is full of poverty and ugly little brown mexicans and you have to drive 50 minutes to get anyway

Southwest is the same way

southEast is full of niggers

New England. It's mostly white, the population is educated, beautiful nature all around, good living standards etc. Only drawback is it's quite expensive compared to the rest of the country.

Pacific Northwest

Northeast (NH, VT, ME) or Northwest.

Anywhere north of the mason-dixon line.

Best to live in: Mid-atlantic or west
Best to fuck around: southeast, or midwest if you like cozy countryside
Best overall:West or southeast

What have you been through in your life to formulate such a wrong opinion?

That would still be cheap compared to most of the western world. Sounds great to me

>any ohio city

Cincinnati is God-Tier if you live in the suburbs or woods surrounding it

Nope, can't wait to leave and stop seeing faggots with dreadlocks and purple/green hair

Apparently the Gulf Coast is the best place in Mississippi, and even here it sucks.

New Orleans is basically degeneracy 101. Whole place smells like shit, trash everywhere, the roads are always jammed so walking is the only solution, and don't even begin talking about Bourbon street. Outside of NOLA I have no idea, it's just forest and swamp aside from a few cities.

Nothing redeemable about Alabama, but I hear western Florida is aight.

Atlanta is full of neat stuff, but you'll have to watch out for niggers. Georgia doesnt have anything to offer besides that.

Dunno about Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and the Carolinas

Southwest should include Vegas and socal.

North East is full of liberal white folks. It's pretty much Canada which is pretty neat.

mid-atlantic

>it's mostly white

it's also the most boring fucking region in the country

literally a place for rich whites to retire in farmhouses

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that you've never even been there. You probably think you'd fit in in Poland, too.

>I'm home, my white brethren-
>*gets stabbed* KURWA

Why do educated people vote Democrat?

>Fuck around in
South East
>Live in
Midwest
>Overall
Northeast

The Midwest is empty and worthless.

This is a more accurate map of the regions 2bh

Sometimes I think that the reason there's so many American shitposts is because a bunch of Midwestern people have nothing to do besides waste their lives in the Internet.

which midwest
answer carefully

All of them

I meant the farm parts or the city parts.

Why didnt you put calorado in with the rockie mountains?

The internet is the only thing to do
t. kansas

It doesnt really fit anywhere. Everywhere west of Denver could be part of the Rocky Mountains, everything south could be part of the southwest, and everything east of Denver could be part of the farmland states, while Denver would be its own thing.

I'm from the Midwest and moved to the Pacific Northwest. Besides the weather, best move I've ever made!

I'm sure meth consumption can be a time consuming hobby too.

Yankees, Leftists, and basically all non-whites hate the South, so it must be doing something right.

>>Nevada
>>southwest

no.

Any region but the West or Southeast

Because we don't have proper parties in the United States. The republican party is too affiliated with religion for it to be an actual viable option. For example, our vice president elect believes God created all the animals and adam named them, and evolution is a liberal lie. More education is likely going to lead to more secularism, the republican party is in too deep with bible thumpers for the educated secular population to consider them. Like trying to ban something like gay marriage for example, purely because you don't like it because the bible said it's bad, is just stupid.

>falling for the (((education))) meme

Northcuck detected

Reminder that the current South will win the next Civil War.

I would pick the whitest region in the north, some village in michigan probably

Amen brother!
t. Eas' Texas

They don't.
Get triggered, faggot.

You're free to waste your life believing in fairy tales but when public law makers try to enact laws based on those fairy tales, we have a problem. It's basically the same thing as muslims trying to enforce shariah law. Y'all are the same idiots, yet you think you're different.

as türk i'd say colorado

or you can go to alaska and jew some money

Ya but New England is the least religious part of the entire nation and it's unironically the best. South is third world

>when public law makers try to enact laws based on those truths
Then we have a moral, functioning society that has existed and advanced the world for thousands of years.
>muh christianity is the same as islam
top fucking kek

Because Christianity is full of truths
Like how the earth is a few thousand years old and adam and eves incest loving children populated the entire world, then Noah's kids literally did the same thing to repopulate the planet. Lest we forget about how israel has always existed and they are the rightful owners of the middle east

>implying atheists don't want to rid the entire country of religion and make religion illegal in America

Extremists exist in every facet of life, and every single one of them, no matter what they believe, is stupid. right wing, left wing, christian, muslim, atheist, etc. They also do not make up the majority of the populous anywhere, no matter how loud they try to be.

>deflecting this hard

You're the one who wants to de-Christianize America and force the education Jew down the rest of America's throat. You are why atheists are now a joke and not legitimate.

That region is called New England. What faggot labeled that map?

I said you're free to believe whatever you want right? Just because I think it's stupid doesn't mean I don't think you're allowed to believe it. You're just being oversensitive like the exact "libtards" you all complain about. I will vote for candidates who align with my beliefs. You do the same. A spectacular example is whining about people saying happy holidays and how it's making the US un-christian, when it has nothing to do with how you live your life and the people you surround yourself with, or how you practice your religion. No one is banning or restricting anything. Some people just believe different thing, and that is always the way it should be.

New York isn't in New England you dumb fucking idiot.

Horrible map.

Unironically think North and South should have stayed separate. We're clearly distinct culturally

>culture has nothing to do with society
>we should all be free spirited and nihilist
>oy vey, you are exactly like the opposite of yourself, i am perfect, though

Amazing how you needed to correct him

Right?

Mountain states the bestest states.

Rest can sugg a feminine dick

Clark county where the bulk of the population live is absolutely south west

Where do I live if I want to experience sick blizzards and cold weather that can kill me?
The sun is shit and I hate it.

>any ohio city
Columbus is one of the highest rated cities to live in in the country

Alaska

Syracuse, New York gets the most snow in the country