I called the Ruckersville, VA police about CWC's gunt A detective said they are on it, starting a case...

I called the Ruckersville, VA police about CWC's gunt A detective said they are on it, starting a case, have had many calls

I can't pretend that made sense, but I understand you.

sorry my poor phrasing. Police are not physically "on his gunt." They are on the case, and the open gash will get the professional attention it needs. They will probably also tend to it's wounds.

Good, sew it up. You aren't holding it open.

bump so people know he is safe now. Poor guy

bump so people know he is safe now. Poor guy

Also. Is that vid of him coming out of it real?
If so, he had to fuck up his plumbing in a horrible way. If he comes out of that gash, he pees out of it too.
God damn I hate the 21st century

No no no n—yes! *same*

What on earth is this about?

Tag, you're it!

GOOSE!

No you didn't. Noone cares about Chris that much. Not even the police. Dat nigga Chris has been dodging fucking assault charges most of his adult life.

Waddles on.

All you ladies pop yo pussy like this

Is this about chris chandler? What happened to him?

Provide proof fag.

This happened

he got a taint piercing then pulled it out and then he thought that the wound was a vagina. it got infected but he wont go to the hospital since he has been listening to hypnosis tapes to grow one

Whoops, meant to quote this

I really did. I have a some heart left. I figured others had called, but wanted to make sure. Detective said many had called, long history of mental illness, well known in the community

Also, he'll fucking die if it's not treated.

I have no proof. I just called, Greene County Sheriff's Office (434) 985-2222. They took my info and a detective called right back. He said I case was being built, have had many calls, etc.
Why would I lie?

>I really did. I have a some heart left. I figured others had called, but wanted to make sure. Detective said many had called, long history of mental illness, well known in the community

>well known in the community

>well known

Yeah this faggot is lying.