Regardless of your orientation, would you rather fuck/date a 5/10 girl or a 10/10 guy?

Regardless of your orientation, would you rather fuck/date a 5/10 girl or a 10/10 guy?

10/10 guy

u bi?

If I'm ever gonna date a guy he'd better be feminine

Both

a 5/10 girl.

I'm not gay

5/10
Vagina>Penis phaggots

id rather be alone.

10/10 guy. I swing both ways frequently. I may not feel like fucking one gender or another on any particular day, but at some point it'll be your day.

What's a 5/10 guy? What's he like?

I'd take them both out and film them fucking

how would i suppose to fuck a guy since guys do not have vaginas, dumbass?

My nigger.

if in a mood, both.

You sad cunt, how can this be "regardless of your orientation"? It has everything to do with orientation.

>this

Like this.

So you'd still fuck a 0/10 fat hag over the hottest guy in the world? I feel sorry for you.

Basically yeah point is that everyone is bisexual when push comes to shove.

what if he had to take shit?

Oh Sup Forums. You never cease to amuse.

10/10 guy
i guess my opinion doesnt matter tho cos im gay
better be a feminine guy tho. any other body type is not 10/10
id say both if they were both 10/10 but i wont go near a 5/10

I got news for you, bud.

Nope.

I'd rather fuck no one in that case.

Take a look at OP

Is He a ten by my standards or general standards
>general = muscles, stuubble, huge cock
> My= bubble butt, soft skin, pouty lips

5/10.
Easy choice.

Then the poo kisses the penis

>everyone is bisexual when push comes to shove
Sorry bud, but that isn't true.
Also, pic related.

So you literally would fuck a 0/10 over a 10/10? Pretty sure you're just lying. If you were stuck in that sitch, you'd definitely choose the gay route.

I really wouldn't. There isn't such thing as a 10/10 man for me, because I'm not gay.
All men are 0/10s to me by default so the choice is essentially fuck a 0/10 man or 0/10 woman.
Stop trying to project your faggotry on to others.

any more pics of hot twinks like this one?

yes

>be me in college
>being a poorfag I had to share a room with another guy
>he was a solid 10/10 smooth skin faggot, pale, no muscles , no body hair and very girly when ever other people weren't around
>I lasted two weeks before I was balls deep in his ass every night
>college were some of the best years of my life.

5/10 girl I guess?

I'm not attracted to men. I think that there are men who are attractive, men I'd strive to look like or be like maybe, but I've never seen a guy who I wanted to fuck.

That literally makes no sense.

10/10 guy no shit

Dear fucking lord.

I demand more.

10/10 guy, is he gonna top me or bottom me?

Up to you I guess

I dont get what the user is saying... Is he not comfortable enough in his sexuality to admit that a man could be handsome and yet not have any sexual desires for that said man? It's quite simple really.

Even though your sexual orientation maybe to women, your genes trigger the neuro-synaptic response of arousal around tits, so when that doesn't happen to you for another man, then what's the shame in saying a dude is handsome or better looking? Not like you'll be sucking his dick soon..

In another sense, everyone is a 0/10 to each other. We are all shitty plots of land until we build ourselves up into whatever we image as ourselves or better yet, we image from what we know of ourselves.

Personally, i'd go for the 5/10 girl. Paper bag and imagination goes a long way.

More?

Doing god's work. Keep going.

Obviously I'd rather date a 10/10 guy. Despite the fact that I'm totally straight lol.

If you'd date a guy then you aren't straight.

Haven't you heard of boy pussies?

>im gay
>better be a feminine guy
Why not just fuck women if you are attracted the feminine types of people?

10/10 guy obv.

5/10 girl, that is my "league" anyway so nothing would change.

I would fuck this over a girl anytime

Girl. I'm not so in need of the silent approval of complete strangers that I would be gay just to impress people I walk past with my s.o.

I fapped to lesbians my whole life, man. After years of fapping to women I have so many straight points that now I can fuck or date boys remaining totally straight.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Only to you.

I acknowledge that man man could be objectively good looking, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and men do absolutely nothing for me. The other guy is saying that I'm a liar for preferring to fuck an ugly ass girl rather than what he considers a good looking man.
I'm not lying, that's just simply how I feel. If that triggers him then I'm sorry.

wat

I hope you're joking.

boipussy > vagina

>[Update] [Auto] 1
Thats an obvious joke hahaha, right up there with banging a dude and claiming your not gay because both participants said no homo...

It doesn't work like that you nigger. Just leave the closet before you go full retard.

Can confirm this does make sense. The official Life 4 Kool Kidz guidebook gives this information:

One can fuck and date guys whilst remaining a straight man, but only if he has accumulated enough Straight Points (SP) throughout his life.

To gain straight points, one could engage in the following activities:

Fucking a woman
Fucking a teenage girl
Kissing either of the above
Getting into a fight (x2 straight points for the week following)
Playing violent sports
Fucking a very masculine male (especially after the above two) for dominance
Fucking a feminine male (trap)

Note: there are many more activities that you can take part in to boost your SP.
Try and find some fun ones!

With your newly acquired SP, you can spend it performing acts that would normally get you labelled a faggot. These include:

Dating a man
Kissing a man
Getting fucked by a man
Watching the films of Jude Law
Saying 'I wish I had her legs'

Again, there are many more fun ways to spend your SP.

Have fun, and remember two things, to keep track of your SP, and that it doesn't cost anything if pretend he is a woman

>Just leave the closet

Why should I? I'm not a faggot.

a girl? im not a fucking faggot