send her cp

Let's all do the wiggly woo

Reroll

Anal?

Reroll

Kek

I want sex. Give me sex.

Hey

OP is not going to do that so the next logical step would be to post the next dubs Do it OP.

Well op is a fucking faggot then

My mom said that if I met a pretty lady on here then I could have some good boy points. So hi, I'm x and it's nice to meet you :)"

then follow up with a 'just fucking with you" and ask how she's doing. A great opener that always works for me.

Come on OP, don't be a fag.

Ughh.. That's weird.

Don't be a faggot guys.

Let's get OP laid ITT.

Rules are rules. or And op is always a faggot and this type of thread has never gotten anyone laid ever. So shut the fuck up you retard.

I'm doing good but my reactuon folder isn't! Can you send me some reaction pics

Lets for once help OP. Let's do this.

My mom said I'm a big boy now. Do you think I'm a big boy too?

OP is gigantic faggot

OP SEND HER MY FUCKING DUBS YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Face facts :
Women :
- western women : most privileged and protected goup with the least responsibilities ( none) ever. EVER!
- the best symptom of this is : they call that oppression.

Thought: if women deserve men's money / own men as payslaves, then men deserve to own women as sexslaves. ... which is precisely what HAS to happen. Women OWE that to men for hundreds and hundreds of years of male-enslevement and male workhorsemanship !

time to kick the pendulum back bigtime !
TIme for total revolt !

BTW: muslims may help here. In this one topic, they understand the world better than the brainwashed westerners. They DO understand the parasitic, fascist female nature and have encodified restrictions, to keep the evertrolling, childish and underdeveloped female nature in chack, so they cannot destroy everything with ther unsatisfiable greed for money and power as well as lack of objective intelligence.... and sooo forth .....

Don't. That will kill it immediately.

reroll

Her reaction will be hilarious. God what the fuck is wrong with you people. You are all a bunch of virgin cuck faggots.

reroll

Hitler was a sensitive man

He went to art school when he was younger
He wanted to be a painter
Hitler was a vegetarian
He was also a non smoker

He hired gay and handicapped officers
He was concerned about overpopulation
If Hitler was alive today, he'd listened to The Cure
The Smiths and Depeche Mode

reroll

Nah sorry man. It's my first one and don't want to fuck it up lol. Got anything that might make her laugh or whatever? If I use your post, then I might come off as needy.

reroll

reroll

reroll

reroll

reroll

Fuck you OP. I hope you fucking die.

Just send her a picture of your average-below average cock. I'm sure she'll love that.

I'm out. Fuck you all.

We got an OP a date last week, actually

lol reroll

if dubs this roll is null

WINRARAR

OP why the fuck did you swipe right on THAT?

looking good

feelin' a bit frisky

send it bro

My favorite Kaiser is Wilhem I due to his partnership with Bismark. Who's your favorite Kaiser?

>good boy points
>always works for me
Dude...

You can't send pictures via tinder you idiot

"Give me the delegates"

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 45 / 4 / 18 / 1 [Updat
winrar

Send her this

Nice highlight dummy

>He hired gay and handicapped officers

I get that this is b8 but 0/10 you fail the test

thanks babeb

Roll

but imagine if she goes for it

Reroll

R E R O L L

That isn't bait. It is actually a fact.

there were many paedophiles among the ranks of the nazi's, many of whom ran the death camps. It wasn't uncommon for them to keep young boy with them who happened to be a jew. They were given special privileges in return for sexual favors. Peiper boys is what they were called I believe? look it up.