Han solo killed by his son, Kylo ren

Han solo killed by his son, Kylo ren

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/26/star-wars-production-company-admits-health-and-safety-breaches-harrison-ford
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst plot of the movie

Too late to spoil this, user.

that movie sucked

Harrison Ford in fact barely made it alive
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/26/star-wars-production-company-admits-health-and-safety-breaches-harrison-ford

In other news, Darth Vader is Luke's father.
Also, Aeris dies.

How shit was that movie, seriously.

Who the fuck was anyone in that movie and why were they doing anything?

The force is a gift from a magic Tree. A pair of twins were the first to find it, a boy and a girl.

Rey is the reincarnation of the girl, that's how she's so powerful in the Force.

This is what JJ has done to Star Wars.

What. The. Fuck.

Bull fucking shit

Did they release next one in the series already?

Yes because before it wasn't at all ridiculous.

Wait is this real

Pretty awsm movie. Easily my favorite of the series so far.

I love Star Wars but I just didn't even bother with the reboot. Am i missing anything?

enjoy your AIDS, faggot

>jj did this
Nope this is from that damn cgi clone wars.

Nope, just a bunch of cheap references arranged meaninglessly.

curious, that's what your mom said last night, too

anyone else hyped for rogue one? im hopin it just blows TFA away. plot wise that is.

The fuck is this? That some Naruto bullshit.

I thought so, any chance that luke skywalker will have a meaningful role in the next one? I really just want to see how his power has grown.

Sure, it's not a reboot. It's pretty obvious that the similarities between 7 and a new hope we're employed to throw viewers off the trail of the remaining plot. I guess it makes sense, with the kind of movies that are released these days- that many would underestimate the directors and assume every event in the series is meant to follow some common trope.

he fuckin better. lookin like it though.

Hopefully, both he and Rey will die. But yea, it looks like he is likely to engage in combat in 8

I would been more than happy to go see it just to watch him do Jedi Master shit, but instead it looks like some hungergames type shit with the new cast.

Like imagine how epic it would be just to watch Luke take out the sith lords like it was nothing.

I think you eat shit on breakfast, lunch and dinner

Han turned the lightsaber on. He knew what Kylo was asking, and that the only way to save what was left was to kill himself so his son wouldn't have to.

Reboot!? It was Episode VII in a series that George Lucas wrote back in the 70's.

I distinctly recall George saying that in the 7th episode he wanted Luke to be a girl, R2-D2 to be orange and round, Han Solo to be old, Tatooine would have a different name, and the Death Star would be bigger. He also said he wanted a Jew to direct it so there would be more lens flare and all the scenes could be close-ups because people wouldn't want to see the vast stretching epic scenes which made all the Star Wars movie pretty decent up until now.

As a huge Han Solo fan the spoiler ruined the entire fucking story for me.

Not a reboot?!

I'm sorry you didn't make it to the second sentence