With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQYsU_meGcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't seen you in a while. How's it going? Are the kids ok? Did Bobby failed 7th grade again?

Post sexier children next time. God Bless.

with that grammar I wonder how you passed 7th grade

If God created the universe, than who created God?

Atheist win

/thread

noone creates god. god exists

Post this evidence

Where are your sources for that faggot? Oh wait, you don't have any..

I think the most enlightening thing I ever heard about God and religion was on the show Babylon 5. I forget the exact wording, but it's something along the lines of, "God is the light that shines our way in darkness, but our search for god is the lantern shining that light."

Get your reasonable thought out of here, this thread is for hate only.

that's beautiful

It's possible for something to exist without being created.

You done goofed OP,
youve finally been backtraced,
and consequences will never be the same

How does the Bible predict that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to my post?

Dipshit, listen if any religion were true, it'd be Islam. You're zombie friend ain't gonna save your head.

>all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science

Wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=GQYsU_meGcM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I now believe in God and now subscribe to this religion.

Actually, historians have a hard time agreeing if Jesus existed, if Moses was real, they can't seem to figure out how a nomadic desert tribe somehow gets inexplicably lost in the desert for forty years, if the Exodus happened (because the Egyptians have fairly complete records of the time) and if it did, they definitely can't agree on when, and they also aren't even sure what sea Moses supposedly crossed.

You would also do well to remember you're reading a book that was written in Aramaic, translated to Hebrew, then Latin, and then English. There is no way to know what the fuck was really being said in that book.

Let's also not forget you should be put to death for wearing clothing made of mixed cloths. That is an abomination. Oh, and how about your wet dreams require you to cleanse your body and soul.

If you want to argue about god existing, the burden of proof is on you. That's just how these arguments work.

This is bait and people still take nibbles
Kys OP

With all the child like princess atheist bait, and on going shit posting. Why have the mods not realized that banning anons for these threads is the gospel of the Internet?

Athiest 9001
Christians +9000 pedos

Fuck not these treads again
Just kys my man