So my good friend was recently fucked over by his ex, I have about 5 to 6 nudes of that bitch...

So my good friend was recently fucked over by his ex, I have about 5 to 6 nudes of that bitch, each dubs will unlock one nude. Let's Play

roll

dubs

just post them all no one cares

How do you play

Fuck off, dirty spic

Face facts :
Women :
- western women : most privileged and protected goup with the least responsibilities ( none) ever. EVER!
- the best symptom of this is : they call that oppression.

Thought: if women deserve men's money / own men as payslaves, then men deserve to own women as sexslaves. ... which is precisely what HAS to happen. Women OWE that to men for hundreds and hundreds of years of male-enslevement and male workhorsemanship !

time to kick the pendulum back bigtime !
TIme for total revolt !

BTW: muslims may help here. In this one topic, they understand the world better than the brainwashed westerners. They DO understand the parasitic, fascist female nature and have encodified restrictions, to keep the evertrolling, childish and underdeveloped female nature in chack, so they cannot destroy everything with ther unsatisfiable greed for money and power as well as lack of objective intelligence.... aaaand soooo forth ...

roll 88

Bump

Post more Lithuanian girls po namus nuoga

Roll dubs

Here good people

Rolling for Lithuanian bitches. I will one day fuck their Baltic pussies.

Okay I rolled dubs Lukas. Post em.

Gratz user, heres your reward

dude weed lm,ao

Rollinam vyrai

What is she saying? What a weird language.

She is saying some irrelevant bullshit to be honest. It's Lithuanian

Roll uz Lietuva Piziokas ftw

OP here, my dubs don't count

roll

Dubs go

Right but what is she saying?

rollins

"I haven't walked around my house naked since forever x.x"

weird that I found Lithuanian on Sup Forums tbh

check em

on the first photo it's "It's been a long time since I was walking around home naked" and on the second it's "You take a long time to cum with me x.x don't smoke 2 joints""

Dubs AGAIN. Per request please post the translation with the picture. Lithuanian is an ancient language and therefore must be recognized with the pictures.

Gratz, user

roll

Roll

Reroll

winrar good sir

rooling

ATTENTION LITHUANIANS!

There is a thread about you on Sup Forums.

Please come join the discussion.

roolllllllllllllll

How did you get them? She sent them to you? Wtf what a slut.

She sent them to my friend, when they seperated, I receive these from him

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight internet warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your experience doesn't mean shit as you have zero.

Uz Lietuva vyrai!

pritariu xD

Rollo

OP here, kinda got bored so im dumpin the rest, enjoy

Visiška prostitutė iš po stoties, seni. Pzd jūs apgailėtini. Vyras negali susitvarkyt. Debilai.