youtu.be/DxutDa3Qyhs
youtu.be/nqaoQMDgKbU
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If i was as retarded as this reporter i would have srsly just killed mylsef

hahaha what the fuck

he's so proud of himself too

This show is aids. Look how fucking stupid these guys are youtu.be/DxutDa3Qyhs

What a sorry little fuck. I was a dick when I was a kid but that was shitty even by my low standards. Most of these homeless folks are mentally ill, what kind of faggot bully takes a shit on someone that is just trying to live day to day? Go fuck with a drug dealer, run their sorry ass out of town. Oh, you might get killed doing it, I guess that why you fuck with someone who is helpless.

Homeless people are the worst, most of the ones in southern California are there because they use Heroin or just stay down town drinking and demanding hand outs. I actually had one try to mug me once. Fucking hate homeless people.

Also this is just sad. youtu.be/nqaoQMDgKbU
How is this show still a thing?

hey i undertand that your autism is blinding you, but can you see how this guy ACTUALLY wants to even share his fucking food you absolute piece of fuckign shit?

this is what i would go to prison for i would beat this reporter up so bad he wont die but neither not live anymore

You know that vid is fake right?

I don't have any sympathy for junkies myself, I chose not to experiment with hard drugs and I don't have a lot of time for the fuckers who live to get high and expect you to support their fucking habits. Those fuckers COULD clean up their act and become productive but the ones that were fucking born with the cards stacked against them, they are the ones that get my pity.

Who is such a pussy that they have to fuck with some homeless guy. Seriously, is kicking school children too hard? What a little bitch.

Dude I have had homeless try and mug me so fuck off they get what they deserve. I have a job and i go to shcool, I strive to improve. These people do not so fuck them, most are strung out on drugs anyway.

2/10 that guy is part of the most cancerous podcast out there. See &

This video is staged. Opie and Anthony

That is good logic to live by.

It isn't. Well.. the funny guy got fired. Now it sucks. Used to be the funniest thing ever. Now it's just Opie and that other funny guy. Shit sucks hardcore now.

here's something:

there are fake videos of kids getting killed and fake rape videos and shit. It doesn't mean that the real thing is okay to do. We aren't mad at the fake depiction we are mad at people abusing others.

This wouldn't happen under Sharia law, charity is mandatory.

One hopes you take the setbacks in your own life with the same sense of hyperagency for yourself that you hold for others.

>There but for [a bunch of shit you can't take credit for] goes you, op.

Ok but it's not fake lol

death to all homeless scum

I fucking hate the homeless. When I used to work downtown I would get approached daily asking for money. I've seen people give their hard earned money only to see the stinky bastard run and get some liquor.

in san diego we recently had some bum go around and kill other bums. i think he had at least 8 hills. i have no idea how things ended up
wanted posters for this guys called him scumbag killer. why would you not want to get rid of scumbags? honestly most of me was on his side, because fuck the scum in downtown san diego
also they are not homeless, they live in the district, there just bums, piss and dumpster smelling bums.

why has nobody killed him yet

These newfag fuckers who don't know the glory days of Opie and Anthony are serious cancer. All of you should know what this show is. It's basically Sup Forums, The Show. Fucking fags don't know your roots.

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight internet warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your experience doesn't mean shit as you have zero.

I wish a new holocaust would begin on the homeless

So are you saying we should give them a free pass? I don't get it. Should we give people access to heroin laced water and regular water and make sure everyone gets free hugs?

You are what is wrong with America.

No. Fuck off. That show has always been cancer.

This.

Don't group them all together. Many of them have mental health issues. Yes there are some worthless shits, but lots can't help being where they are.

If I was as lazy contributed nothing to society as that homeless man, I would have srsly killed myself too.

Really good tier YT videos.

Sup Forums how could you betray me like this?

>opie anthony
>glory days
>Sup Forums, the show

good one m8

You click the wrong link there hero? The fact that I don't sound like a fucking idiot doesn't mean I didn't earn my E-6 as an 11B3PH (yes, airborne and TOW) when you were sucking your mama's titty.

This as well, can i just have a week where i don't have homeless people pan-handling me and on late nights not get mugged by them? Seriously there is a serious problem with them and everyone likes to stay in there perfect little world in there minds saying "homeless people are just products of society" or "its not there fault". FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

On the internet no one knows you're a dog.

Let me guess, you graduated at th etop of your class in the Navy Seals and you've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda. Do you also have 300 Confirmed kills? Were you trained in gorilla warfare? Top sniper in the entire US armed forces?

that show is literal shit mate and so is your opinion of homeless people and your thinking capacity

The last one did.

People unable to resist the pull of drugs were simply born with different cards stacked against them, cards you don't appreciate and--having been dealt good ones yourself--blame people for.

Ask yourself this, why was I able to decide not to do these drugs? Why are some other people not? Why are some people able to for a long time and then suddenly not anymore? Why are some people unable to resist for a long tmie, and then suddenly able? Can these last people be said to have changed? How did they change? Can they take ultimate credit for this change?

What's the difference between having a brain that leads you to become an addict and having a been born with a club foot?

No, that's not the point. They shouldn't get a free pass, but that doesn't mean they should be casted out from society altogether. That kind of black and white thinking is fucking ridiculous.
By re-inviting these people back into society, while also keeping drugs away from them, these people can be rehabilitated without feeling like outcasts.

Right me having a job and trying to better myself by not getting hooked on drugs is ruining America. Sound logic.

Racism, irreverence, good humor, bad humor, bombs, people being called faggot, pedophilia jokes, humiliating retards, overt sexual depravity, and on and on.

How am I wrong? Wtf?

Kek

you know what would help get them out of your hair? public housing. But you don't really want that do you? You just want someone to feel better than because you're a megacuck.

I kinda think you are. People need to be responsible for themselves. Homeless make poor choices.

So free pass to the homeless got it. No one forces Heroin into your arm but you, don't play it off like it's not there own fault.

Eyy, I have to go to downtown to get to UCSD faster, I know how you feel man. Even when they're not present, it still smells like piss and occasionally feces.

cant have capitalism without homeless and poor ppl mate

Fuck that shit public housing just means I have to pay for their shelter while they get high. That shit doesn't work it actually promotes homelessness.

All these god damn bleeding hearts in this thread.
How many do you want to bet want to use tax dollars to help the homeless, yet they pay almost zero taxes?
Fucking faggots go volunteer your time at shelters, soup kitchens, etc. And quit god damn virtue signaling. You do what you want to, and i will do the same.

DO you think people chose to be homeless you dumb sack of shit?

Backstory? Is the reporter a retard?

You, trying to burn everything that let you better yourself behind you. Pathetic. And you act like people aren't trying to better themselves. The fuck do you know.

You do know that sometimes all that stuff isn't enough, right? I was homeless after I graduated college because my parents had that kind of attitude and didn't care that I was in massive debt for school. I couldn't get a job anywhere worthwhile because I didn't have a mailing address. The only way I ended up getting a job after about 6 months of living in my car (and hiding it because I couldn't pay taxes on it or anything) was I ran into an old friend at a 711 and they helped me get a job. I've got a BA in computer science and I'm a janitor because I was homeless. I've got interviews lined up now, but that's all beside the point. A lot of homeless people are homeless because they have incredibly shitty luck. Yes, there are those that are homeless because they're piece of shit drug abusers. But a lot of them, I won't say most, are genuinely good people who have had a terrible string of luck.

You must be so proud of yourself, having managed to be born such that you would decide not to try drugs.

>This is the fucking ignorance of the very many things you have to be lucky for just to be a person who is able to work hard and better themself in the first place that undergirds all of the bullshit that is the individualist position.

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I don't know if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any attachments and notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all electronic mail. I have over 300 confidential information messages intended only for the use of the individual or entity. I'm trained in gorilla warfare and I will be in touch with you and your family and friends! I will wipe you off because you are not the intended recipient you should have read the book we all should have read the book and the other day we should start looking for a few days to get the chance to look at the end of the individual or entity. You think you can get away from the newsletter email and delete the original message? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting you to the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately by return email and delete the original message, maggot. The storm that wipes your email because I have a great opportunity to discuss my qualifications and experience to you and the intended individual or entity. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime to discuss the details of the individual sender and destroy all copies of the individual or organization named above. Not only am I extensively trained in the area of interest but also the intended recipient or entity named above will display the listings to multiple clients to develop a relationship with you and your family and friends. If only you could've known him he was a good fit for the use of the individual or organization and would like to change our minds on the contents of this message. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now I'm going to be able to make sure you are not blocked off to the intended individual or organization named above. I will shit fury all over the country of origin and receive a distinctly separate email with the following message. You're fucking dead, kiddo

Like homeless kids. All those poor choices, like being born. What a poor choice.

idk, he said he earned it

Not all homeless are bad. I've been homeless but the thing that separates good and bad homeless is if you're trying to better yourself or not. Last year I was homeless with my fiancee, we stayed in shelters, I had a job, and we got off the streets.

So the homeless guy buys a cake so he can share it with people and enjoy a few brief minutes of fellowship with other people and the reported thought the best way to react to this was stomp is cake? Jesus Christ.

So how would you suggest doing this? giving them free housing and hoping they get a job? oh wait who will pay for this? who will be forced to give them jobs? how will they deal with any possible drug problems they have? what about the ones with mental disabilities do we have to treat them differently? what about the ones who are so hopelessly dependent on a substance that they can't do anything should we just let them have nice houses and just assume they won't relapse? You know what I know what we should do, we should just take money out of peoples accounts and just give it to the homeless because thats what they want right? this will solve everything right.?......fucking moron.

Well you're not WRONG but just poor fucking taste
This was the shit I would have listened to when I was in middle and high school way back.. Now it's just so.. Stupid.

>I have a job and i go to shcool,

While living in mommy and daddy's house.

I used to jump over them with my skateboard when i was younger

Dude, I've had my chance. I've toked a few, snorted once, had the opportunity to do much worse. The thing I always though about was the wrecks I had seen that took the opportunity. I suppose self control played a part, my parents gave me that but ultimately I knew where that road went and chose to not take a chance with it. I'm not that much smarter than those folks but I didn't trade gratification now for hell later.

>shitty luck
Your situation wasnt luck, it was poor planning on your part dumbass.

>virtue signalling
>i do what I want *tantrum*

>watching you wriggle on the hook of an indefensible ethical position.

yup

Where in SoCal are you at? I want to mug you too. 310 here.

I can sum up the homeless problem with a sentence I heard straight from a homeless guys mouth.

As long as I have weed and beer, I'm happy.

This is homeless people in a nutshell.

Limpdick. You know that a fuck tonne of homeless people aren't on drugs right? A bunch are schyzophrenic (A fuck tonne. Come to Vancouver). But you like pissing on people who aren't lucky. Because face it: if you weren't lucky, you'd be sucking 100 dicks a day to make it by.

If you have time to hate on people who are less fortunate than you, you seriously need to reevaluate your life.

Yes, Yes i do believe they choose to be homeless. It's in there actions and there choices, It is there fault, I have no sympathy for these people.

yeah becuase he has nothing to live for you fucktard

>doesn't know how to green text

You fucking idiot. Who is supposed to pay for this? I know your ass isn't fucking doing it.

So if taking time and resources to rehabilitate homeless is a waste according to some of you, what do you realistically propose should be done?

Right, drug dealers are the reason I am successful and forward thinking. You are clearly a child or a moron.

After I become emperor, I will appoint you as Grand Executioner Of The Indigent. Carry your axe with pride my loyal subject.

Fuck em. Also all you faggots saying to show some compassion, fuck you too

Oh yeah well you have bad taste and you're stupid.

>see how that works?

Why didn't you?

Why did they?

Yes he does. He has weed and beer. Those are his reasons for existing. If you aren't willing to work to get yourself weed and beer, you're too lazy to justify your existence

Cities have tried this. And it works. In fact it even pays for itself. Homeless people waste police time and waste hospital time. A cheap ass apartment costs less than those. So we pay for it, in so far as we already do. And those people DO get jobs. The rate of job acquisition increases significantly.
And the ones with disabilities DO get treated differently. The ones with substance abuse go to AA/rehab. Again: All of this is cheaper than hospital time.

but he earned that cake. isnt that why you hate homeless people, cause they have and do nothing? and then he earns something on his own and he cant have it?

So you hear one thing from one person and that tell you about everyone?
lol go drown yourself.

And yeah they are all just lazy .
Yeah none of them are all fucked up in the head.
Mental illness doesn't exist.
Nor can it make your life all fucked up so you end up with nothing.

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight internet warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your penis doesn't mean shit as you have none.

>greentext isn't only for quoting, it can also be used for emphasis and for a second narative voice.

To lazy to scroll through the thread but they aren't reporters. It's O&A. They used to be pretty funny and crude. Haven't listened to them since they went off regular radio and went to XM.

>indefensible
Explain
>mfw you cant

Mentally ill? No they aren't you fuck stick, i was homeless for several months so I can tell you first hand the majority of the "mentally ill" are alcoholics and tweaker. There are quit a bit of people out there just down on their luck and that is true but theres many exploiting it and making it a job. Fucking disgusting but thats the real world.

Honestly you're pointing out all these reasons why it's not fair to piss on homeless and then just ending it with: but fuck I hate them.

Call me a chicken if you want, I didn't want to deal with the consequences of hard shit. I'd seen people get drunk and be OK the next day, I'd seen people smoke and hold down a job. I had never seen anyone put a needle in their arm that had a live with even shit. I didn't want that for myself.