PAUSE.

I HAD ENOUGH

fake ass nigger wanna be stupid bitch

I AIN'T THINKIN BOUT U

Kill yourself

>le I hate my husband because he cheated on me
>I'm a strong independent black woman
>but I still stay with him because I slay
>I'm all into black culture and ghetto shit all of a sudden, even though I've been white as fuck up until now

How did people fall for this?

people are stupid

>implying mainstream pop listeners,alt-right fags and """feminists""" are smarter than that

She's literally black, what is wrong with her doing this?

Culture isn't about skin color, it's about the environment you are surrounded by.
She's been living in a secluded mansion, traveling in private jets, and staying in luxury hotels for almost 20 years, her entertainment has been designed to appeal to everyone, to make the greatest profit possible, there was nothing inherently black about it. But all of a sudden, she's pretending she's ghetto.

Shes always been pretty black. She broke off into more traditional top 40 sounds during her 2000s solo stuff but 90s Destiny's Child is pretty black.

what the fuck are you talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=NiF6-0UTqtc

Other than wearing wigs and expecting other people to pay their bills, I don't see anything inherently black about this.
Do black people wear those silver space suits? ayy

>literally fucking ebonics in a hair salon

>"I like my Negro nose with Jackson 5 nostrils"
>Got nose job to resemble "white" features
what did she mean by this?

well, they are in a black salon and talking about "triflin". not that beyonce wrote this or that it ever resembled her life anyway

>expecting other people to pay their bills

Everyone always says this about this song and it just proves that people aren't actually listening to anything and just reacting to BLACK WOMAN BLACK WOMAN BLACK WOMAN

The lyrics say that she is paying for for all of his stuff, while he floats on her superstar salary.

tfw she will never go back to making songs like countdown and love on top

it's about both though.

Can you pay my bills?
Can you pay my telephone bills?
Do you pay my automo' bills?
If you did then maybe we could chill
I don't think you do
So, you and me are through

2 very different lenses under 2 very different lighting conditions for 2 very different purposes(model portrait vs candid red carpet)

i always assumed this was about J

Well aside from the obvious in that video there's also Soldier, which is all about wanting to fuck dudes who went to prison and lift weights in the street, basically, but I digress. It doesn't change this.

This is right. She used to actually be connected to it, then went off, did sterile pop and went on Oprah, married a famous rapper who, admittedly, wasn't the cleanest dude ever, and then went totally sterile, high-class, and general pop for like 20 years and then now tries to claim she's some social activist or whatever the fuck.

I mean, I could respect it from the angle of "I pulled myself out of this, and now I want to go back and help the people still stuck in it with my status." I could get and respect that. However, the particular way she's been going about it, and ESPECIALLY the annoying YAAAAAAS KWEEN SLAAAAAAAAAY faggots slurping it up have just made it grating as fuck, and it seems really disingenuous.

ur queen HATES black people and would sacrifice her own daughter if it meant having white skin and natural blonde hair Sorry!

I mean, looking at the two next to each other, that could conceivably be a combination of lens and lighting, different makeup over the years, and smiling. Wouldn't be surprised if she had, though.

It's pretty undeniable she's made lots of steps to be a little "whiter" as it were until recently. While I don't think it's a point worth harping on in either direction, I remember people being critical of her before as well as pop culture condoning her doing that.

Beyonce has balls??

What's your favorite Beyonce song?

Countdown > Crazy in Love > Love on top

looks exactly the same except for the lightin idiot lol