Apologize

Apologize.

>Can't call him Robert Strong or the viewers will get confused

Why does Sup Forums stand for the lowest common denominator trash on television?

>lowest common denominator trash on television?
kek.

>Kardashians
>Big Bang Theory
>Toddlers in Tiaras

Why does he wear the mask?

Yeah that angered me.

I assume that he is now known as Robert Strong publicly, but those on the small council are wise enough to know that he's Clegane.

And by "assume", I mean "hope".

For the respect.

FUCK YOU
I'M GONNA CALL YOUR LIL BRO AND HE'LL BEAT YOUR SHIT UP
CLEGANEBOWL _IS_ HAPPENING YOU DUMB _BITCH_

(farts)

I will not

>Can't call him Arstan Whitebeard or the viewers will get confused

whoops

If I pulled that off would you die?

I want my mummy.

If this turns out to be real it would be the most epicest thing ever.

Oh God I hope this is what happens.

They did call him Ser Robert strong when he was first introduced.

Can you imagine if this were real.

>cleganebowl
>Sandor is about to deliver the finishing blow
>takes off helm
>it's fucking joffrey

yeah, i don't think the high sparrow would sit back and relax knowing there is a full on zombie running loose under the lannister's orders.

no. joffrey is dead. qyburn is not a necromancer. this is what people are going full retard over. all he did was save clegane from dying of the poison, making him an unfeeling zombie in the process.

What is Pycelle's fucking problem?

>qyburn is not a necromancer

Qyburn is a necromancer. That's his entire schtick. That's the entire reason he was struck off. Qyburn is nothing but a necromancer.

I think in the books they sent Gregor's head to Dorne

In the show it's probably like you said, or he died and they brought him back to life

Shame that Gregor's actor posted a picture of him wearing the makeup under the helm

a soft stomach

needs "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" edit but with what ever shit GoT meme is relevant to you autistic kids right now

are you retarded? do you think they would stitch gleeson's head onto bjornsson's body in real life?

Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Hafthor is an alright Mountain. Sure I'd have preferred Conan Stevens but they could have done worse. Like the 2nd Mountain.

Anyway Sandor and Gregor were not supposed to be nearly as old as their TV counterparts.

That's a big CIA.