Hello Sup Forums, Lately I'm considering suicide. Thinking about being hit with a train at high speed. Thoughts...

Hello Sup Forums, Lately I'm considering suicide. Thinking about being hit with a train at high speed. Thoughts? Chances of becoming a vegetable?

Maybe somebody will must travel fast and you will stop his train! Don't do it!

At least I'll give em a good excuse to be late

Not worth it OP

Why not go out in a blaze of glory?

OP just an hero in the name of the other faggots on Sup Forums

Be considerate of your fellow humans, you fuck. Hangin, cutting your wrists or shooting yourself wont bother innoncent bystanders.

No. Think of the poor fucking driver who has to live with the images of your body smearing up his front and the poor bastards who have to pick up the bits.

I used to think like that, but I found that when you're actually considering killing yourself you don't really think about others or doing stuff like that. For me is just a discreet way of getting away from life and others

They get a couple days off when this happens

>They get a couple days off when this happens

do it for the driver, OP

You're an asshole. I'm a train dispatcher, suicides ruin my shift.

It is known that people who have been hit died slowly with every bone broken.

I don't support the idea but if you really wanna do it to out a hero. No one will no or care if you another person who jumped a train. Do something like at a feminist meet up or try kill Kanye. You won't only go down a legend but your existence will have a great meaning. Dead is dead, train, gun, hanging. Just so the best one. You'll does either way op

Be sure that your health is absolutely ruined before comitting suicide.
Are you an alcoholic yet?
Do you smoke?
Drugs?

I you can't find joy in life, i propably can't help you, but DON'T throw yourself in front of a train.

That is one of the most egoistic, arrogant and careless ways to do it. You will ruin the driver for months, you will disturb the whole railline, until the police has gotten the evidence (in case it's murder) Do it on a commuting line, and you single handily made sure the thousands of peoples life are disturbed, but not in a meaningfull way.

Hang yourself, if you must.

That sounds bad...
I could explode myself into the congress but I don't want ISIS to claim it later.

Are you spanish? Because that train is

Before doing so, give one of Blaise Pascal books a shot, OP.

Take These people out with you if you have to. Kaboom baby (for legal reasons this is satire and dark Humor and I in no way am responsible) that being said go out with a blast mate. I'll be watching if you do.

Suicide is always egoistic

nah, do the decent thing and rent a hotel room and tie a rope around you neck.

You, my friend, need to force girls to rimm your ass. Only then you will find true happiness and your goals in life. You do not want to END your life, stop thinking about what you do not have, go grab IT

Finding or creating explosives would be so hard for me it will become a life goal that could bring some sense to my life

Why would you want to kys in the first place I Don't l know.
Don't come to Sup Forums if you want to get advice on not to kys.
Also
>Nigger kys

Yes

Are you in dept?
Do you have a criminal record?
Go for it!
You've got nothing to loose, right?

>girls rimmimg your ass
=
>meaning of life

I'm also spanish where are you from?
I'm from murcia.
Also
>No point in speaking spanish here

At least in my country, when an engine driver kills +30 people he loses his job, also everytime he experiences this things is traumatic. There you have another reason for not doing it OP

>Jej'd

I could try that, honestly

>I'm from murcia.
I'm so sorry

Nothing to be sorry about.
I'm live alone, nearest town is Blanca
Don't need faggots and twat around.
Often I get visits which find that I'm not there.
I travel a lot and go where there is nobody

Having double nationality benefits me on jib interviews

Job*

Go to Japan to do it.

>sell/hock/steal everything you can
>first class to Narita
>best onsen, food, entertainment you want
>money runs out you can still live
>live better as homeless in Japan than you could anywhere else
>before you overstay your visa (because you don't want to get deported) either hang yourself at the food of Fuji-san or throw yourself in front of the Sakura

I don't give a fuck if commuters are late. They're so used to this they fine the families for the inconvenience. Gaigin does it with no one to pay up, it's done.

Absolutely zero chance of survival. Just make sure you land on the tracks, jump well ahead of the train (you don't want to glance off the front) and leave your passport/identifying documents in a backpack on the platform.

*foot

Also with this you need to know how to hang yourself (weight/distance) but you can figure that out easily enough. Hell you might even get someone to help you since it's a pretty popular spot.

>>live better as homeless in Japan than you could anywhere else
THANK YOU SO MUCH I always wanted to know that

My number one tip is lay your neck on the tracks so you'll get decapitated.

hey dat boi
oh shit waddup
you didn't read the thread but it was going in an overall good direction.

I thought the hit would be enough

leaves bigger chance of vegetable-ness, nobody wants a suicide failiure

see
it sure be horrid

That would be pretty cool.

I already thought about having ID card and a letter to clarify things.

But then there's the maid finding him.

Just put your head on the tracks,instant and painless

Like throwing myself out the window I think putting my head on the tracks requires some nerve I don't have. For some reason I find much easier just jumping in front of a train.

Came here to post this