Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36167164/alicia-vikander-will-play-lara-croft-in-new-tomb-raider-film

So what do we think of this?

your a week too late
but i'm glad it wasn't Daisy 'Xenomorph' Ridley

is that the Royal 'we'?

Don't talk to me or mai waifu ever again!

Why don't you form an opinion about it yourself you fucking mobile using piece of trash.

>not white
>a cups

No thanks

lel Alicia is flatter and skinnier than Daisy.

Yes but Alicia is qter and Tomb Raider isn't white

BUILT FOR REFRIGERATION

I knew they would be too cucked to get an actress with remotely any breast tissue, but couldn't they have at least got one without a man face?

>Tomb Raider isn't white
> Lara Croft
> Croft Manor
> England

WHY MAKE A FILM FROM A VIDEOGAME AND NOT EVEN TRY TO APPEAL TO THE VIDEOGAME'S AUDIENCE?

Just fucking cast Idris Elba as Lara and be done with it.

>Just fucking cast Idris Elba as Lara and be done with it.

>Tomb Raider isn't white

What are you babbling on about, mong?

They should have hired Alice Eve

> Lara Croft
> Croft Manor
Probably white.

> England
Not white.

Nah Lauren Cohan.

muh dick

First wonder woman now this...

what is up with Hollywoods anti-tit agenda?

For when you want to shag boys but aren't quite ready to come out.

I thought vidyakino was dead?

>Lara Croft doesn't need big tits

Then she doesn't need to be white, either.

#notmyLara

Sounds like you're a faggot.

>Alice Eve

das it mane

she doesn't look like an extra from Alien though
also she can act

More of a feminist agenda infecting hollywood.

Tits are something that overrides anything else a woman can do in the eyes of men and reduces them to purely physical objects, not even one they can have control over seen as its all genetics.

Can you imagine working out, getting to the top of your field etc but the top guys dont give a flying fuck if there's a girl with huge tits in the room? It would drive you crazy.

So feminists hate tits with a passion. Therefore we just get mannish women scissor kicking men in the face and instagramming about doing squats.

Yeah, plus she's too busy making millions of dollars staring in the most iconic franchise of all time.

I would say its because large breasts are a purely sexual feature - and feminists dont want to be seen as sexual by men at all.

gayest thing i've read all day

>not Eva Green

I'm in the Gemma camp myself

They are trying to appeal to the China market with these """""""""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""""" who look like boys with long hair.

She would be much better though she needs to stop desperately trying to be a british pin-up, she doesn't have the breasts but tries with all her might to pretend she does with pushups.

Looks like a cheeky boy

GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN

It's going to be nuLara so who fuckin cares

For you.

They made a the right choice.

whatever

You're like 2 weeks late. Come out from the rock you live under every now and then.

First post best post.

How the fuck have they casted someone with a below average body and I don't mean below hollywood average. Just below human average, this is an offputting ugly shape

Both are shit choices.

They need an actress for women to project themselves on. Which doesn't matter because women don't watch shit like this.

fucking fridges

Even Xeno looks slightly better than her. Kek

Yeah, I generally like slender girls but she's.. ugh.

Both are horrible, at least Vikander can act. Not that it would help this videogame adaptation tho.

>Left looks like a fridge
>Right looks like a 12 year old boy

You could literally have a character in a game called 'Tits', with 30JJ tits, who is naked all the time and who's defining trait is getting her tits out.

But hollywood would still cast gal gadot, have all the same lines and not realize what's wrong. Is there not a single straight man in a casting office?

GEEZ

get it together you pigs, its 2016! just because a character was known to have huge breasts as a part of her original character design (albeit a glitch in polygon count that caused them) DOESNT MEAN A 2016 WOMAN HAS TO BE BOUND BY HAVING HUGE BOOBS.

GOD HARRY YOUR SO STUPID

Doesn't she look a bit too soft to be playing Lara?

I know this is a joke post - but people didn't complain about the body when jolie was cast, she had nowhere near the size that lara does, but she was still hot and in great shape and you could tell they had tried somewhat to get both a good actress who would sell and someone who resembled the character.

It's the complete disregard for the character and the cynical belief the stupid fans will go see whatever shit they deign to churn out. They may as well cast John Goodman and have the entire film consist of him dressed as Quiet releasing a humongous shit onto a PS1.

>complete disregard for the character

meh, this is pretty standard desu. hollywood doesn't really care about things like that. they just want to make that cash money.

Pfft, should be Gemma. She's got the looks, the build, the tits, she's even got an ass these days. Sure she can manage a posh accent besides.

>why would they hire someone that can act?
>why not hire some literally who bimbo with big tits?

>only refrigerators can act

Dat jaw

>she looks like some little jew boy

when will this stop

wait is this the robot in the movie?

why the fuck would n A.I have such a shit body.

I'm sick of this real world intrusions in movies.

>SHES GOT A PERFECT NORMAL WOMAN BODY

no, just no.

we don't care

Enjoy your ban.

>she can act

>Tomb Raider isn't white

Too bad she can't act for shit and looks like shit.

my nigga
>Bristish
>has the tits
>fit

She was the perfect Lara.

> Fake tits
> Mancunian accent
> Cheap tattoos

Even if she pulled it off it would be an insult

In fairness she perfectly portrays what it would look like if you painted a computer tower pink.

She's too flat to play Lara but at least she's not Ridley.

>an insult
to what? fucking tomb raider? that series has never been anything more than female Indiana Jones with big tits

To upper class Britain, having a chav play lara.

Also aside from her fake tits she is a fridge as well. Better than the announced though.

too old

Fit'n'curvy =/= fridge. Gemma has more curves on one of her immaculate biceps than Vikander has all over her body.

Upper class Britain is a joke. If you didn't want to be insulted you shouldn't have turned London into Pakistan.

Because the video games are pretty much full on SJW pandering now.

She's about 6 years older than Vikander and doesn't exactly look it.

>this chick would be perfect for lara
>shes got the tits and everything
>what do you mean this chav street nigger would be an insult to tomb raider?
>yeah well the series is shit anyway
how do you even function in real life?

Better than that Star Wars chick who can't act.

Shit. She's small as fuck. Her face doesn't really give a Lara Croft vibe either. Into the trash.

That's both funny and scary at the same time.

At least she's not black.

wrong nose

wat

wew fucking lad

No, it's a hivemind "we". Op wants a collective opinion, or maybe it's a new meme

>Not Camilla
Fucking dropped

kek

She used to be thicker than that.

>an insult
what? to who? you epic gamer dudes. oh no.

Shes beautiful and a good actress

>hurr her tits arent big enough
>t. board full of sex starved virgin retards

shouldn't you be caking your face with make up you fat ugly bitch

But then it would just be Indiana Jones played by Idris Elba.

>why the fuck would n A.I have such a shit body.
it was perfectly explained in the movie

liked her in everything I've seen her in, especially ex machina. not worried about her skills. just hope the writing is on point.

Looks like shit. Oh well.

She's hot. I'm both glad and thankful she isn't a sheboon. But she'll probably wind up with a lavarious x junior.

That bitch so flat she should star in the Disgaea movie.

the only people who get millions are ford and hamill.

>England
>white

Literally the perfect choice