#IAmAFeminist is trending on Twitter. Can we please ruin it with sexist jokes to trigger these sjw terrorists

#IAmAFeminist is trending on Twitter. Can we please ruin it with sexist jokes to trigger these sjw terrorists

The irony in this is that they claim sexism holds back a society, but the next two comments are like...

Laura: I'm a feminist because successful women are better for society than successful men (and men make the world a terrible place)

Brandon: I assume everyone that doesn't approve of 3rd wave feminism is a man and just hates women; on the flip side, all women prescribe to this bullshit I'm pedaling because they need me in order to be successful.

do feminists that want men to die, laugh when black men are gunned down by cops?

bump for potenatal great thread.

RAID TIME

Trips demands a raid.

nice trips!

Trips demanded it. We must deliver. Let's hurt some feelings Sup Forums

BUMP

Time to piss off feminazis

bump for raid trips

LET'S GO

Fuck your personal army request.

Unless you are going to false flag the shit out of the.

#IAmAFeminist Support monogamy because every man has the right to a woman.

SO SAY WE ALL

Personal Army Request How the fuck does this make us his personal army?

Usually I'd say that we're not your personally army, faggot

But... I'd like to piss off some illogical sjws

So Lets raid

I support this, preferably it should be attacked with common sense and real arguments not just insults and corny tactics. Raid time muthe fuckas!

Someone besides me is still using their RIP MOOT twitter account

#IAmAVictimist Lessening myself makes me greater.

#IAmAVictimist I got interested in Yu Gi Oh when I found out he could play victim cards faster than me.

Leave faggot

Croatia

You must be new... A raid is not the same as a personal army. A raid is anons coming together under one goal, to fuck with someone. Personal army is just some asshole trying to get the rest of us to attack someone just because that person is a bitter little pussy that can't deal.

Everybody laughs when child raping nigger thugs are gunned down by cops. Except obama and BLM. And of course niggers. Even black laughs.

He has the lucky 7's! We are your personal army today!
Raid! Raid Raid!

exactly
Dumbass, this >

Another moron... jesus. A raid is not the same as a PERSONAL ARMY REQUEST, you fucking mongoloid.

For the love of everything that's good and holy, can someone answer to "Laura", aka shewhovotes, with references to Margaret Thatcher, Elisabeth Bathory, Irma Grese etc?

Post screenshots of your tweets, lets trigger these fucks.

Lurking for some hilarious screen shots Sup Forumsros

>Personal Army Request How the fuck does this make us his personal army?
Please attack this shit for me?
What would you call that? Are you unclear as to what using Sup Forums for a personal army is?

Of course part of it is also feel and sell. OP could have made it work by trolling it with something like "please help support this hash tag #IAmAFeminist it really means a lot to me"
There is an art for to this shit.
And angry rejected virgin losers strengthening fucktard SJWs and proving the world is like they say, doesn't help anyone.

Now false flagging them as has gone on is the past is a beautiful thing. Say the craziest radfem shit under that tag. Make it worse and worse. By the time you are don Hitler should seem like a really nice guy. Undermine them do not give them ammo that will get them more funding.
By the time you are done #IAmAFeminist should be less acceptable than #HitlerDidNothingWrong

This is honestly the stupidest shit I may have ever seen

I have no creativity

>Let's attack a hashtag
Is not a personal army call
It's a call to have fun with your bros for keks.

letse go

The fuck? See what inner city does to people. You fairy femonized males wearing your hair in buns and braided pub's have let these bitches go mad. This is what happens when pussy strays to far from the kitchen for to long. Brand and spay your femonists.

888888 get.

get this

13 away from godstatus user. We commend you for trying.

This will be great

Yass

What in the actual fuck

Clearly
>generic fat sjw feminist labels anonymous twitter user as a white male

FEMINISM IS FIR EQUALIST AND NOT SEXISM, NO, NO SEXISM HERE
Wait youre.. you're a..
A MAN?!?!?!

Cunt blocked me after asking "Have some of your inbred friends mention me so your fat face gets off my screen please thank you"

HAHAHA WUT

This is gold

>797
>888
>13 away
that math tho

Yes it is you summerfag

Kek wills it

accurate

>I'm not mad I'm a feminist and these are just little boys who are trolling! I wont get and I'm super stronk!
And then they proceed to make a safe space.

no it's not?

Tweet you faggots, we have too many lurkers

BUMP FOR RAID

For the trips

Boy oh boy.

This is amazing

BUMP LETS GO LADS

Top kek

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight justice warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your penis doesn't mean shit as you have none.

>#IAmAFeminst
>you had one fucking job

This is great

I don't either.

>babyself

i want to kill something

KEK

Bump boys let's go

Post this to baph someone so we can raid together like we did for the fags

trips has spoken

How do you use Twitter?

You just tweet you twit

No it isnt you mong, your newfag is showing

gold

The truth has been spoken

/thread SAGE

Here's some ammo I don't use Twitter so all I can do is this to contribute

Bump

I mean this is technically true, because pregnant can also be used to mean 'expectant' or 'expecting' in general. Fathers are also included in that.

Baph and random on the other chans

For the love of god what

Jesus Fucking Christ....this cannot be real. If it is, the human race is doomed. I'm now praying for an alien invasion/genocide.

bump

I'd save and share this happily if it didn't keep using 'less' when it means 'fewer'. Ugh

STOP STEALING OUR NUDES

Bump for raid! Cmon faggots

bump my nigs

Bump