Hey B help a depressive fag out, whats the easiest way to become an hero? I live in europe so I can't get a gun...

Hey B help a depressive fag out, whats the easiest way to become an hero? I live in europe so I can't get a gun. Carbonous poisoning??

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIt4HD_pbOAhWmxYMKHVEWBSMQFggeMAE&url=http://www.enkivillage.com/painless-way-to-die.html&usg=AFQjCNFby63Z3NtJyLzVUZkGiBxIZNNZkQ&sig2=KHSaD0ih6KYEtDPryV9wrw&bvm=bv.128153897,d.amc
i.imgur.com/T5qSWkJ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIt4HD_pbOAhWmxYMKHVEWBSMQFggeMAE&url=http://www.enkivillage.com/painless-way-to-die.html&usg=AFQjCNFby63Z3NtJyLzVUZkGiBxIZNNZkQ&sig2=KHSaD0ih6KYEtDPryV9wrw&bvm=bv.128153897,d.amc

Burn yourself on a public place in the name of something. you will become an Icon and hero, as Thich Quang Duc has become. Just do it for something meaningful, like for the freedom of the western world from all the fear they have. Say "You must not have any fear in your fight against the evil, because you are the good ones and will always be. My life for your liberty."

>Carbonous poisoning

Yeah eat a lot of carbon, that'll do the job.

Helium tank, breh.

also, if you really want to do it, tell me where and when, so i can come and make the iconic photo that is needed for you to become an eternal hero. where do you live?

He wouldn't be able to sit there and take it like thich
>walking on sunshine.... Whoooooaaaa

Go fuck yourself English is not my first language

that is pretty hot

if you cant read that article, then how the hell are you reading these replys
>double click text
>right click
>search for

get some rope and hang yourself you cancerous faggot, if you are so self centered and short sighted as to want to kill youself, please do

inject milk into your blood

Definitely not cutting, unless you have a proper razor or a scalpel, even then it's highly unlikely to succeed. Throw yourself under a train or something. Also these cuts look like you're not even trying

jesus you are so stupid it is hopeless

>implying
and your not?

>cut wrists 71 in agony
Well, shit, that was my method of choice. I thought it'd be more akin to just falling asleep from the blood loss.

i.imgur.com/T5qSWkJ.jpg
tell us it works

Hey user, were are you from?

Why are you thinking about ending it all?

find something tall
go up it
jump
how hard is that you whiny faggot?

bad/weak cuts man :/ been there myself

The hard part is how to an hero without making friends and family depressed

I really would take you in my home and give you a way to live. But I fucking don't know how. So just have my email. I have no way to say it;s you, just send same photo with timestamp.
[email protected]
See ya.

quads chloroformed

do it

Still a bus crash it into crowd of ppl kill everyone along with you
Before hand make vid calming your part of isis and you are doing this as payment for the large donation and support that hillary Clinton gave isis

You die a Muslim hero get bitches and you help clean up Americans shit fest called elections

i get off to this