Any Germanfags here?

Any Germanfags here?

How do you feel that your country is being steamrolled by mudslims all thanks to your dike PM?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/europe/germany-merkel-security-refugee-policy/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-07/angela-merkel-fluechtlingspolitik-terrorismus-innere-sicherheit-pressekonferenz
swp.de/hechingen/lokales/polizeibericht/Terrorverdacht-in-Herbrechtingen-laut-Polizei-nicht-bestaetigt;art1180840,3945052
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html
liveleak.com/view?i=36b_1469367708
focus.de/panorama/welt/razzia-in-hildesheimer-moschee-salafisten-verein-war-vorgewarnt_id_5771758.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For a krautchick she's kinda cute.

most are

As a non-German European citizen I'd like to say that it's so sad watching our whole continent get cucked by murika (fuck yeah) and no EU country can say a word or do anything against it. Sad life really

Kraut girls are usually disgusting
> inb4 butthurt fags reply with "wut bout dis one"

how is america cucking eu? not being snarky i would just genuinely like to know

Well Americans do have Merkel by the balls

This is what I meant. Idk if there is a possibility for everything to be different if there were different leaders of the countries. Probably not

You just repeated yourself. Make some argument or fuck off with your trolling.

more of this shit pls, need evidenceto fight liberal cucktards

bump

Well, somehow I understand and pity (for they do deserve pity) the Germans.
They were feed with guilt since the cradle, four, five times a day. All the time. Guilty of genocide, guilty of choosing Hitler, guilty of two world wars, you name it. The bad guys in every movie. And so they grow with the necessity of showing the world they've changed, that they are not racist anymore, that they welcome people of every race and creed and beg the forgiveness of the world for the sins of their parents.

I am a soon-to-be Germanfag, and I must say, though I am not a fan of hyper-nationalism, I do believe that something must be done or else Germans and Europe as a whole are going to go down in flames. I realise that Merkel is trying to be the good guy, but she has to understand at some point that she is putting her people in danger by allowing citizens of countries which have devolved into constant violence (which has a very profound effect on those citizens) into what is and should remain a generally peaceful Europe.

And people still wonder why brexit happened? the UK took one look at the situation in the EU and said "Fuck this, we're out."

the worst part is by the time middle east starts running out of oil they will have a strong hold over all of western europe
by that time 2nd and 3rd generation mudslims are born here significantly changing the composition of our societies, continually growing in social and economic power
might as well start getting used to sharia law right around now

wow what a racist

Do you live in germany?

funny thing is the japanese never really assumed responsibility let alone guilt for ww2

in a weird way worked out fucking dandy for them

disappointed, helpless. My country is going down the shitter thanks to leftlib Zecken and the few that realize what's going on are immediately swarmed by "religion of peace" apologists and called racist. It's fucking pathetic, even my work colleagues (living close to Reutlingen where the machete attacker was) are apologists for the shit that's going on,making excuses about how he was "mentally unstable,it was his girlfriend and he was stopped early so it doesn't really matter" or "we had turks in the land before, this isn't really an issue"...JUST WHAT THE FUCK.it's making me fucking angry, like listening to ISIS hostages with stockholm syndrome, apologizing for Ali as he rapes their daughter and cuts their head off. And it's all thanks to "progressive" liberals blind to the real world living in their own little wonderland of peace and happiness,as people get slaughtered and bombed left and right. And the worst part is the fucking media, our Lügenpresse. I just can't believe this is happening:
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/europe/germany-merkel-security-refugee-policy/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-07/angela-merkel-fluechtlingspolitik-terrorismus-innere-sicherheit-pressekonferenz
>our countries leader that caused all of this shit flooding into our country and now literally blowing it up says "no worries" as she keeps her open borders,no checks policy, letting people in without borders,checkpoints,or even thinking about deporting them. and just today a "war-fleeing" refugee was BRAGGING about having connections to ISIS in a refugee camp: swp.de/hechingen/lokales/polizeibericht/Terrorverdacht-in-Herbrechtingen-laut-Polizei-nicht-bestaetigt;art1180840,3945052
and what's being done about it,after FINDING FUCKING EVIDENCE? HIS FUCKING HANDY GETS TAKEN AWAY. THAT IS IT. just what in the FUCK is going on here. and what the fuck can people like me do? If we even attempted to make an example we would get arrested and mocked by media

russian kike fag from germany here.
Voting AFD (rightwing) next year at federal election.
does this answer your question?

If you live near the machete attack you should know that it wasn't a machete but one of those big knives used for cutting the meat for döner kebab. I think that's much funnier

Abandon ship user, come to the UK while our borders are open and bid farewell to the madness! Come live in our new utopia!

yes,that totally makes it funny and acceptable. Even if you're memeing here, people in germany ACTUALLY take shit like this as an excuse for the attacker. And then our Lügenpresse backs it up by saying "don't worry, they definetely all didn't have connections to ISIS. they was a good boy,getting a diploma,they dindu nuffin wrong" as our refugees and turks are TAUNTING german citizens and our refugee camps turn into recruitment barracks:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

liveleak.com/view?i=36b_1469367708

focus.de/panorama/welt/razzia-in-hildesheimer-moschee-salafisten-verein-war-vorgewarnt_id_5771758.html

>implying you won't be next

>implying you're not already drowning in mudslimes

We won't be - our leave from the EU gives us control over our borders and allows us disregard the human rights act. Say hello to british nationalism.

The US-led Iraq war is pretty clearly the root of all this bullshit.

u retard this is much older than that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

Lmao

german here. fuck this shit. I want these Islamic terrorists out if my country, ASAP! wtf is wrong with Merkel, most of the germans don't like her. She lets more and mire muslims into ozr country without asking us, the citizens. The revolution is neigh! Don't care about Hitler or ww1, ww2. We live now and not in the past.

On 15 May 1947, the General Assembly of the newly formed United Nations resolved that a committee, United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP), be created "to prepare for consideration at the next regular session of the Assembly a report on the question of Palestine".[138] In the Report of the Committee dated 3 September 1947 to the UN General Assembly,[139] the majority of the Committee in Chapter VI proposed a plan to replace the British Mandate with "an independent Arab State, an independent Jewish State, and the City of Jerusalem ... the last to be under an International Trusteeship System".[140] On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union as Resolution 181 (II).[141] The Plan attached to the resolution was essentially that proposed by the majority of the Committee in the Report of 3 September 1947. The Jewish Agency, which was the recognized representative of the Jewish community, accepted the plan. The Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it, and indicated that they would reject any other plan of partition.[142][143]

On the following day, 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab gangs began attacking Jewish targets.[144] The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but in early April 1948 moved onto the offensive.[145][146] The Arab Palestinian economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled.[147]

just kill yourself

Just like America has control over theirs right because that's worked so well for them. All that leaving the EU has done is reclassified regular immigrants to illegal immigrants. There's still the same amount

I'm jakcing off so hard right now.

lol nope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

You don't just become German, sorry.

>Steamrolled
>2.6% Muslim

alrighty

Consequences[edit]
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) claims one of the goals of its insurgency is to reverse the effects of the Sykes–Picot Agreement.[14][15][53] "This is not the first border we will break, we will break other borders," a jihadist from the ISIL warned in a video titled End of Sykes-Picot.[54] ISIL's leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in a July 2014 speech at the Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul, vowed that "this blessed advance will not stop until we hit the last nail in the coffin of the Sykes–Picot conspiracy".[55][56]

The Franco-German geographer Christophe Neff wrote that the geopolitical architecture founded by the Sykes–Picot Agreement disappeared in July 2014 and with it the relative protection of religious and ethnic minorities in the Middle East.[13] He claimed furthermore that Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant in some way restructured the geopolitical structure of the Middle East in summer 2014, particularly in Syria and Iraq.[57] Former French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin presented a similar geopolitical analysis in an editorial contribution for the French newspaper Le Monde.[58]

Is there a point in here somewhere?

wait are u some kind of racist XD its 2016 man go back to 1920s

I like this. Can cute girls telling stories of molestation be a thing now?

it wasnt the iraq war, you halfwit

Where was isis for the last 65 years you stupid faggot?

Yeah difference being we're surrounded by a body of water and are much smaller making us easier to police. It also helps that our Navy is dis-proportionally large to our nation's size.

thanks for the fap

look who we have here another leftwing cuck

No, your faggot countries letting all the Arabs and North Africans in, lead to all of this bullshit. Should have told them to fuck off.

Liberal in Germany here, but I'm with you man. This is probably the biggest threat to liberal democracy and freedom in our lifetimes, and it just gets ignored. If muslims were white, antifas all over Germany would be hunting them down and kicking their heads in.
Just stop using dumb words like Lügenpresse, you'll get more guys like me on your side.

Well, my grandfather is German, if that counts for anything. When I say "soon-to-be German" what I mean is that I'm moving there and I don't plan on leaving unless major events dictate otherwise.

>The US-led Iraq war is pretty clearly the root of all this bullshit
>root

So the rape of your wives and sisters at the hands of primitive sand niggers is cool with you huh?

The whole country gets groped and raped on new years and you FuCKING FAGGOTS don't Lynch even one of the perpetrators.

You deserve it. If you won't stand up for your family just encourage your daughters to become their slaves and get the dilution of your Gene pool over with.

As a proud white Aryan you pathetic fucks make me fucking sick.

This makes perfect sense. Obviously invading a country and exiling its army into the countryside, then giving the new army fresh american made weapons had nothing to do with the fact that when ISIS formed, they recruited from former Iraqi soldiers and steamrolled the new army as soon as the Americans left. Nope, it was the Ottoman Empire. Also, since one of their goals is to also take back Spain, its also the reconquista's fault.

So, um, what's the timeline for leaving then? Didn't hear about it in the news yet.

hey cuck

Doesn't matter who started it you dumb armchair analyzing faggot.

Get out there and fight for your fucking culture or shut the fuck up and let your daughters be abused by sand scum.

cuck

sorry youre just retarded. if you didnt mean "root", stop arguing just to argue. youre allowed to admit you are wrong, its just Sup Forums

You obviously don't own a dictionary. By definition your whole country is being cucked.