Is it rape if you have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation but you've secretly had a...

Is it rape if you have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation but you've secretly had a vasectomy?

Bump

seems like a fun time to break out this classic gem

bump

That's a good read

This is the best fucking story I have ever read on Sup Forums, that you for that, user

Nice trips and dubs, and thanks for a good story

I Must have read that half a dozen times before and knew what it was before I clicked on it. Still read it again cos its a classic.

This story is misogynist propaganda to demonize wemon. I don't buy this shit in the slightest.

No it wouldn't be rape if you still have consent for intercourse

But if for example you were being specifically used as a donor or getting paid for your "services" It could be classed as fraud.

So, you're saying all women are the same?

No, but anyone with a brain relizes the majority of these anti-wemon story's are fake.

Yeah, but anyone with a brain knows how to spell "women", so...

>anyone with a brain
>relizes
>anti-wemon
>brain
kek

if the consent was conditonal on the purpose of procreation, you have sex under false pretenses, which constitutes rape by deception. google it

Yeah, but I make over 200k a year and get pussy daily so have fun being spelling b champs virgins

If you're a CIS male, its always rape.

Also, anyone with a brain wouldn't have answered to the obvious bait of that guy. So you failed.

>only 200k
>pussy only daily

Get on my level

Whatever you say, sweetheart.

I disagree. It's fun to poke the tards.

Did you just assume my gender?!

That depends. When you have sex, is it always rape? If so, then maybe.

10/10 a classic

My PTSD is so triggered right now

Kek'd

I have two problems with this story.

1) Why is this guy so fucked up in his reaction to women. Apparently he sees them only as fuck toys and conniving deceivers. He will have a very lonely late life.

2) He should not be so sure of his "blanks". Life finds a way. Even after vasectomies, men can still push out a swimmer or two. He might be very surprised at the DNA test.

>1) Why is this guy so fucked up in his reaction to women. Apparently he sees them only as fuck toys and conniving deceivers. He will have a very lonely late life.

well his story shows he was right to be so.

its like the oven-thing

you get burned, you learn something.
not to touch the oven ever again but to wear gloves if you do

>2) He should not be so sure of his "blanks". Life finds a way. Even after vasectomies, men can still push out a swimmer or two. He might be very surprised at the DNA test.

yep but at least he got rid of a cheating bitch and out of the who pays for the baby thing

I don't see it that way.

How many women do you know? OK, scratch that, how many PEOPLE do you know? You've never met someone that would do something like the woman in the story?

I've known quite a few. Some people are selfish shitheads who will do anything to get what they want. The successful ones go into business or politics.

And considering that he knew the woman had a selfish bent, what would be more likely? A couple wigglers worked their way through, or she was sleeping with other people?

Yeah, the story's probably made up, but that doesn't mean shit like that doesn't happen.

Yes

>pic related
is not missionary

With the way they do vasectomies today there's almost no risk of recanalization.