Let's stop memeing, literally what is wrong with taking in refugees? It's the humane thing to do

Let's stop memeing, literally what is wrong with taking in refugees? It's the humane thing to do.

Let's stop memeing: how many refugees have you personally sheltered?

They don't integrate with the culture of their host country and tend to bring some of the problems of their home country with them.

If anything it should be a personal choice to support Refugees. The government forcing citizens to support this when they don't want it is unreasonable however.

tons of Vietnamese

They take our jobs and fuck our women, and I won't tolerate the gf being fucked by anyone other than my boss or brother

Plus there's no shortage of brown people

You don't don't in waves of refugees that have fighters hiding in between.

literally what is wrong with taking in mexicans? It's the humane thing to do.

>fuck our women

I think you mean rape them

It's important not to tar all refugees with the same brush

Cubans, Vietnamese, Sri Lankans, Burmese etc are very different from Afghans or Syrians

They are Muslims.

We took in a ton of Vietnamese refugees and they were perfectly fine because they aren't fucking Muslims.

Taking in any muslims, refugee or not, is a bad idea which is made plainly obvious by the example of Sweden and Germany

True, but I think in this context we're speaking of Muddies

they're brown and they come from islamic shitholes

>Let's stop memeing, literally what is wrong with taking in refugees? It's the humane thing to do.
I absolutely agree. Refugees are as old as humanity and if we never let any in we'd all be worse off. They're objectively good for an economy in the correct amount. Problems come with huge amounts of refugees, and then especially when chucking them in ghettos. We shouldn't bring in huge numbers, it's simply unrealistic to try and allow them all in, that just creates problems.

But we should absolutely take in refugees, it IS the decent thing to do, and how we would like to be treated should we need help in the same manner. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Based Hungarian

>All males
>throwing shit and acting generally aggressive

yeah.....""""refugees""""

All these people should be rounded up and put on a leaky boat headed back to the Middle East

The problem is the govts aren't doing that with control.

Even here they did it with haitians, left them in the middle of the amazon for months and checked them.

Fun fact: after that the Acre govt send buses of Haitians to the South without telling them that they were coming.

>>>>

literally all of the world is nazi

I thought the NSDAP was over like 80 years ago?

Is it still going strong?

>throwing shit and acting generally aggressive
I think that's pretty understandable when a truck driver would literally run you over if you didn't move.

Act like a cunt, get cunt behaviour in return.

Quality of people.
Countries don't want to take in people who are substandard human beings. We have to deal with enough of that both via the gene pool and how life screws some with shitty circumstances, thus creating shitty people down the line. Why take in even more people who will make the country even worse?

The next issue is that this specific subgroup come from a region and culture which is exceptionally intolerant, retrogressive and generally contains maladaptive societal trends ("Inshallah", is an example). So there's already reason to suspect them as people who wouldn't make the cut if we had a choice.

It'll be alright if you take in a controlled number of legitimate refugee families, letting hordes of single 18- 25 y/o males from 3rd world shit holes into your country is not going end well for anybody.

Taking in refugees and allowing the free flow of people is pretty much a suicide for this planets ecosystem.Way more harmful than food aid to Africa or similar places.

Illiterate people coming from wherethefuckistan and similar places and multiplying like rabbits strain the agriculture and food production.

>when you're that desperate for male approval

What did you mean by this, Klaus?

Did you mean it in a cuck way?

No, if you are a "helpless refugee", you don't act like a hooligan. No excuses. They were walking right on the fucking road like they own it.

>It's the humane thing to do
it is, but giving unlimited food, water, shelter, internet etc to everyone on earth is also the humane thing to do, doesn't mean it's feasible

>what is wrong with taking in refugees?
each refugee is like a piece of shit you bring into your house, sure the shit is supposedly happier inside your house but it doesn't improve your house at all it just makes it a bit shittier
its impossible to bring all the shit into your house since any you take regenerates sooner or later outside, at one point you will have to say 'I just can't bring anymore shit in', why not skip bringing shit inside your house and just do that in the first place?

They walk on the road and throw stuff in the road to force the trucks to stop so they can sneak inside for the channel tunnel journey to England.

I would have ran over those last two durkas.

You are not entitled to move into my home just because your home is a shit hole and mine is not.

m8 the driver literally drove all the way over into the emergency/bike lane

you shouldn't be defending the driver or the refugees

not defending their behaviour but the driver is also a cunt

Right in the middle of the street

Yeah I'm not defending the driver either. He didn't manage to hit even one of those shitskins.

"""Refugees"""" acting like entitled cunts so the trucker showed them they aren't welcome.

I will defend the trucker because I think more people should be standing up to these fake refugees, because the government's sure as fuck aren't.

Is someone who swats a fly a wicked person? Is someone who removes ticks from a dog an evil person?

The driver was only in the wrong for failing the task.

with a lady of such real beauty standards surely this is in america

The drivers hate them because they get fined thousands of pounds for each stowaway found in their truck and they rip up the canvas to get inside / smash the lock

Also they throw bricks at the truck cabs yo stop them and lots of trucked have been injured

edgy

again, not defending them

I'm strangely turned on.

Durka durka. Go get blown up with the rest of them.

My favela is a warzone, please take me in

Senegal? Gambia? Albania? Bosnia?

The only countries on there where there are actual war is in Syria, Iraq and Sudan

Everyone else has no need to remain in Europe.

>edgy

You can call it whatever you want but the problem will persist unless more people grow some balls and defend their country from this clear and present threat

do you have the big bunda and dick sucking lips ? you can come live with me

Next try White Brazilian.

Favela monkeys don't speak English.

yeah theres a lot of cognitive dissonance when the newsreel shows a banana boat full of young male niggers but the newsreader calls them syrian children

as long as the immgrants are well educated and not idiots with extreme ideas then sure

do you realise Lebanon, poland, turkey and some Eastern European countries are taking some immgrants right?

Albania and bosnia is in Europe.......

This. Lebanon and Jordan are about 1/3 refugee. Turkey's taking the majority of refugees headed for Europe and so are the Balkans.

Typical beta candy ass butthurt bitchboi western yuros bitching as usual.

>after that the Acre govt send buses of Haitians to the South without telling them that they were coming.
>Haitians
>South

I like doing that to people walking in the road too. If there's no sidewalk and they have no choice I won't but otherwise they have no excuse and I get real close so they jump back to where they should be.

Am I a subhuman?