If you press square and O all the time...

If you press square and O all the time, your front players get back too much and you cannot enchase one single counterattack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCZQoFKV_CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pes 3 was a great game and all but dont you think you're a bit 10 years late to this party la?

>Play against a team I like in old pes
>especially like the GK
>Score quickly the first goal
>Then always shoot from the middle of the pitch
>Over 30 shots from mid-field
>All saved by the GK
>End of match
>Win 1-0
>opposite GK man of the match

Good day

>video game logic used to be even more insane
Good old days

My quaresma - rahmane barry - drogba/adebayor attack was sick in pes4. Quaresma with the balls into the box and the big Africans to finish them. Kemy Agustien in defence

Oh and that Iranian dude called dagaka who could play just about everywhere on the pitch

PES6 was GOAT

4>3>5>6

>press square and O
>playing with keyboard

can you foul the keeper for a red in PES? I remember FIFA went to shit when they removed the feature

Anyone here remember when some dude set up a tourney in PES with all the boards as teams and all the players were named after memes from their respective boards? I think he streamed it on justin.tv

Sup Forums cup still exists, friendo.

Hue upload speeds mate
I await his insight on PES 16

I loved freekicks on PES3-6

Always picked Inter for all the GOAT freekick taker options: Mihalovic, Adriano, Recoba etc..

still happens

WE'RE GONNA PLAY FOOTBALL
SOCCER
FOOTBALL
SOCCER

you can do it sometimes in PES 2016, but it is literally impossible to get a red straight away
tackling goalies is a crucial feature in any football game

YA YA YA - YAYA!
YA YA YA - YAYA!

YA YA YA - YAYA!
YA YA YA - YAYA!

youtube.com/watch?v=tCZQoFKV_CI

stop with that pes 6 and le old gen pes meme
but tho..pes 6 and 8 were great...pes 3 was great at that time..but i could play pes6 and 8 any day

don't hate on me guys but FIFA 13 is better than any PS2 Winning Eleven

Fifa 13 is still the GOAT football game of all time. Too bad there are only shitters left on it who I keep getting handicapped against. Fuck EA scripting.