Figured out that my dad is emotionally abusive a couple of days ago...

figured out that my dad is emotionally abusive a couple of days ago. Back when I was living at home he used to yell at me until I went basically catatonic for 20-30 min. Two days ago he tried to guilt trip my wife via email into helping him manipulate me. Only remembered the yelling yesterday. Repressed memory maybe? AMA lmao

Why are you a faggot?

Why hasn't your wife blocked him?

repressed memories are bullshit

your dad only yelled at you because he was trying to make you a man, and he failed because you're a huge pussy

post your wife's tits

Why do you let your dad cuck you?

swamp gas on Venus? idk you tell me

they were/are on friendly terms, he's never pulled shit quite this bad before

How old were you when you sucked your first dick?

I already posted her tits on here before.

bitch I be suckin dick in the fuckin WOMB
I SUCK DICKS FOR BREAKFAST
note: I'm a straight male

I see you take dicks in your ass but dont let the balls touch, is that it?

Nice painting, I came across this picture while travelling in Geneva (it's by the Swiss artist Cuno Amiet), which sits on my bookshelf in a postcard

Pics or it didn't happen

no, I touch the balls with my MOUF

I'm sorry.

you snooze you lose

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight internet warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your penis doesn't mean shit as you have none.

Thank.

oooooooo I like it

So did you get kicked out for being a faggot?

lol calm down I'm OP and that's not me you're replying to

How many times do you suck cock a day?

Yup its all your dads fault for turning you into a hipster cuck faggot. Please kill yourself.

I couldn't stop him, he used his mind control beam

I don't see a question. What are you asking?

How many? Ha!
ALL