Vlad is a pretty cool dude

Vlad is a pretty cool dude

i mean no complaints coming from me kinda hoping there is one little bomb going off there just so the sand niggers can get just die

It's unfortunate we can't be like that in the west. Seriously, everyone would police their own and not let it get to the point where it has to happen. But people don't realize that. They make up words like bigotry and xenophobia. We work against ourselves.

If one of our politicians could say those words and mean it, we wouldn't have a muslim problem anymore.

And why not? It is a jihad. It's muslims against the west. Why can't we eliminate them as a threat?

I like how he puts his people first. Pretty cool dude.

What does this mean though?
Does it mean that he'll speedgenocide local Muslims like some sort of superHitler, or does it mean that he'll carpet bomb the Middle East?

Better than obama

Honestly I would have no problem if putin wiped the middle east off the face of the earth. Would kinda feel bad for the kids and innocents but half of them will be ak wielding terrorists in a few years or so anyway.

lol it means nothing

he is a great leader, the story how he got to power and fucked all the KGB in the ass is also pretty cool. He only has a bad opinion because of Cuckerica

Eh kills mud slimes and doesn't afraid of anything

>you believe this

Is there a better source for that quote? I looked around, but I couldn't find any reputable news company reporting this, and I would expect them to be eating it up

how cucked are you from gargling Trump's cock that you'll suck Putin off when you can't get your fix

I guess russia is gonna have a Muslims purge! Shit putin might as well give a big ass vodka bottle to the highest killer! Seems legit tho

I can't easily sympathise for those who would worship the same god as a Christian but a far worse prophet, but it's like getting killed because someone you were friends with did a mass shooting, which is pretty unfair.

you know how many nukes russia has m8

I assume it's the latter

/thread

Christians are 2nd scum of the earth behind jews!Muslims 3rd

>being this much of a HERETIC

TAIWAN NUMBAH WUN

>superhitler
i like that name

Hahaha
No son.

Gotta love mass genocide.

>A cuck calling someone else cuck.
Muh sides.

this is what a fucking leader is supposed to be
fuck these pussies we have today

It wasnt fair for those who died in said mass shooting. Self policing is a problem in the world. If muslims self policed, these things wouldnt happen. Likewise if women self policed, bitches would be less common, and if men self policed, dirtbags would be less common.

>a cuck calling someone else a cuck
this describes Sup Forums

retard alert

Why not both?

i like that trips.

They have bombed russia though, what did he do?

>you dont believe this

Nah, he's all talk.

You think Russia is some sort of utopia? Go live there for a couple years then get back to us.

Back to stormfront faggot.

>this guy

Putin many very great man. Having be hope that friend in America soon. Must of be to go and save from Chechnya and also in combination having following force of many men, but always must be carful in having to be polite in not land? No.

Some russians consider him the worst president so far.

i feel like this may be the case

at least they have dignity and integrity

Anyone who thinks he really said that is a retard and should kill himself for the greater good.

He's a power mad psychopath and if you support him you are a moron.

FUCK OFF SJW FALSEFLAGGER

WE HAVE YOUR FUCKING IP BITCH

Putin is a bitch though everyone outside of Russia thinks hes great and anyone from Russia can't stand him

It would have been pretty cool tho, right?
Uh, what?

kek

>i gots to leave my post Vladimir
>yuo are of president now
>da suka
Truly a story to be told.

about that, there was a whole war between the russians and muslims and russia didnt do shit so...

Underrated.

nothing lol

op is a faggot same as his russian cuckdaddy

Kek.

woaaa, politicians being all talk?

i feel like that has happened before

OP here, I realize its probably a fake quote. I posted it because I found it funny

>small minority

Pretty sure it's a fake quote.....

They're full of it. He's bad, sure, but not "multiple holocausts" bad.

How am i supposed to know? I'm not russian, a russian told me. Fuck you, check'd.

he will probably just rush Sup Forums

Underrated. Damn I miss Sup Forums

>found the shills

Fuck you. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight justice warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your honour doesn't mean shit as you have none.

CYKA!

This. Christians are the worst types of people. They force their religion on everyone. They think that they are better than those that arent religious and teach their kids that those who dont believe in their shit are evil and worse than hitler.

>inb4 Sup Forums christians getting triggered over the truth.

>Crusades
That's a good argument you can use. ;^)

No, he's an autist with small man syndrome. However, I would like to see his threat happen

how many christians and jews are currently out killing people in the name of their religion?

Well it's not like there haven't ever been any islamist or muslim separatist attacks in Russia...

Kek

Stalin killed over 20 million people. Putin could be the worst traits of Trump, Hillary and Bernie combined -hell, ten times that - and still not be a thousandth as bad as Stalin.

He's a dictator, but - OP to the contrary - he's not a genocidal dictator. Get some fucking perspective, I'm all for gay rights but Stalin oppressed gay people ten times as bad and also starved ten million people to death.

>Complains that Christians are the worst type of people
>Then says that THEY complain that everyone else is evil and worse than Hitler

Cringed.

Fuck, It's like when you see that one guy get up from his seat, walk over to the family with the kid that's playing up while everyone else is trying to eat, bending it over and giving it a proper wholloping while the parents sit slack jawed and the rest or the resturant silently applauds before getting back on with their shit.

A perfect example of if you don't keep track of the shit you spawn someone might stand up and show you how it's done.

You know you have a problem when you must appeal to Stalin or Hitler to prove your point.

A few. Then again the ones that are are mostly just small dicked penises. Like islamic terrorists are.

No true scotsman aside, everyone sucks in some way... but some suck more than others.

He's talking tough. Everyone knows he won't do shit.

say that to his face faggot and see what happens

A lot in Africa. Jews like.01% of the world population and still manage to run a theocracy that does everything in the name of religion.

Lol, remember that time muslims killed like close to a thousand russian CHILDREN???

Good point upsetting mafia bosses is kinda dangerous

sure

>"Putin is the worst Russian president of all time!"
>complains when the idiocy is pointed out

I bet Obama could moon him and he wouldn't do shit.

I'm gonna need some sauce, It's not that i don't believe it, it's because i want to see this for my self.

Lol. I'm a veteran, still in great shape. You are an overweight internet warrior who thinks of doing something, but have no guts. I highly doubt you have even hit anybody in your life. I have over 5 years of various martial arts behind me , as well as some moderate success in mma fights. Your honour doesn't mean shit as you have none.

Stalin wasn't Russian, or a president. Go be retarded somewhere else.

If you want to go that way, Stalin was not a president.

they just bombed sweden

eh, if you want to get that technical I guess it's true lol

If it were true, and he was smart, he would simply round them all up at midnight and through them in to gulags. Done and done. Ultimately the same result.

>I'm a Veteran

>obligatory
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Never bring up you're personal stats to prove a point. Act like a Real veteran and be dignified you chump.

>>Cute pasta

then it's just one less religion and human race is one step closer to success

>president
the dude basically owns Russia. Good luck getting him out.

i mean to reply to op well shit

>obligatory

I wont make it out of summer alive

No one gives a fuck about Sweden.