Do moms browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums at least?

do moms browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums at least?
in which board i might be able to find moms?

There was a mom on one of the incest breads once, asking about her son groping her in her sleep. She had pics and timestamp and everything.

I know for a fact that at least a few moms hang out on Sup Forums. Why do you care though?

Why do women think it's acceptable to breastfeed in public? Nobody wants to see their saggy post- pregnancy tits.

/mom/

Milk tits more please

More milk

You're right, mothers should only show their tits to impress you! They don't have any other reason to take them out, like to feed their kids maybe.

You stupid fucking retard.

I do.

how hard is it to put a blanket over that shit

that's not too much to ask

I wouldn't care at all if she made the slightest effort to cover up

when I can walk around with my dick out, she can walk around with her tits out

They can easily use a beast pump to bottle milk for when they're in public with their baby. Exposing bare- breasts in public for breast feeding is incredibly trashy and on par with nigger tribes in Africa.

Why do you think it's acceptable to breathe in public? Nobody wants to hear your laboured, nasal breathing.

anyone got those pics? also, how old was she?
was just curious
[spoiler]i do too[/spoiler]
i really don't

Fucking idiot

Nice projection.

Literally this.

conservative autism is a strange thing

Bump on the first. Intrigued by the milfy

I definitely do

I would agree with you except smothering the baby isn't really fair.

It all really comes down to blanket policies (no pun intended I swear).
I would be ok with people letting their dick hang out if most people could behave themselves, but we both know they wouldn't. Generally I think women should cover as well, but the babys' needs outweigh the call to cover up.

tldr: Deal with it faggot.

Now fuck you for making me reveal my moderate position.

My wife posts on here, Sup Forums, and /ck/. I doubt most moms would use Sup Forums of their own accord, and the ones that do probably get coerced by their husband/boyfriend...so basically you'll have issues finding single moms if that's what you're looking for.

Damn Sun. Dashing all my hopes and dreams no matter how small.

It's not even conservatism, it's common sense. Are you from a third world country where it's acceptable be naked in public?

You know what, you're right! I should blend my sandwich and put it in a black bottle in case anyone is offended by me chewing in public.

Your logic is retarded. Maybe you should mind your own business. Get a job or something to occupy your time.

nah fam, wasn't actually looking for that, just curious as i said

I do.

>p-people better not show their bodies, or else I'll be upset!
>cover up or I'll think less of you
Literally one of the laziest cornerstones of conservatism.

Lol not the same. Retard. How offen do u see bitchs walking clam out?

So if i bring out my balls in public to get them aired out, because they are sweaty during the summer and uncomfortable?

Oh right thats indecent exposure

we are civilized humans not fucking animals... to me, public breastfeeding is worse that shitting in public. absolutely gross. those birches should be arrested and their kids should be taken from them, the filthy animals.

You equate chewing in public to showing bare breasts in public, yet it's my logic that's retarded? Also, I have a full time job, not that it has anything to do with breastfeeding in public. Go ahead and breast feed in public, but just know that everyone around you think you're trash for doing it. Although you probably already know that.

So you appeal to the law, but have no idea why the law exists.

People who take out their junk in public do it why? Usually to freak people out or jerk off because they're sick fucks.

How many women who are breastfeeding abuse others in a similar way?

Jesus why is this so hard for you to understand?

Why is it so hard for you to understand that women shouldn't get a free pass from the law just because they're too lazy to fill up bottles before they go out?

But why do you associtate "sick fucks" as the only option?
I would love to take my sweaty ass balls out on a long summer night out and let them air out, or when im off work and on the nice air conditioned metro car, but id be arrested for indecent exposure, and if there was a child within 1 mile, a sex offender.
Why is it ok for women to expose their reproductive organs in public, while men are not?

You cant have one and not allow the other.

Uh, yeah I do. It's just feeding. You're too concerned with your own reaction. Again, mind your own business idiot. Does it affect you in any way? Not really.
Literally name one way that it reduces social progress.
>not understanding that the law can be changed when people agree it's unfair or poorly made
You're hardly worth talking to.
>trashy
>opinion with no support
Uninteresting
>gross
More of the same lazy opinion.
Actually I must reveal that I have not researched the statistics. In my personal opinion nudity should be considered for a change in the law. The difference is that you want the freedom to avoid minor discomfort, while breastfeeding mothers want to feed their kids without having to jump through hoops for people who complain a lot. The mothers have a vastly stronger case.

Also, are you actually saying you think tits are the same as a dick?

I'll be fine with breast feeding in public as soon as the women are fine with me staring at their tits when they do it.

you can't have it both ways, either you keep them to yourself or you don't get pissed when people look.

it's unreasonable to expect a room full of people to all look away when you feel like feeding your kids.

this is a convoluted but decent response.

basically I can't pull my dick out because I POTENTIALLY MIGHT be doing it for a bad reason (jerking it, etc). but a lady can bring her boobs out to feed even though she MIGHT be just doing it for attention and fed her kid 5 mins ago.

the point is that the law should be fare regardless of gender, otherwise it's sexist.

If you allow one form of public nudity, all forms should be allowed, favoring one sex over the other, is sexist.
They can easily buy formula(free from their hmo) or provide milk they hav pumped previously.
ALL women pump, who wants to pop their tits out at 2am and let some little faggot naw on them for an hour.
Please get associated with the real world and how it works

I hope to whatever lord is out there that this bait

>using an autistic animu avatars
Didn't read.

>If you allow one form of public nudity, all forms should be allowed, favoring one sex over the other, is sexist.
You can take your shirt off and no one will give a shit. Breasts are not a sexual organ. If she was rubbing her pussy then fair enough, but she's feeding a kid with her tit. It's what it's there for.

>favoring a slippery slope
what is wrong with you? I could make an argument that a bicep is a form of nudity. If we allow fucking polos, we'd better allow public taint exposure or else! nope, full body cover is needed or our society will collapse!
not even the worst muslim country is as retarded as this line of thinking.
I'm okay with that argument and as I said before I think nudity should be legal. The tough part is enforcing strict sexual assault laws. There's a whole spectrum of opinions about what assault is. I mean look at this guy. He was pretty much raped just by thinking about it. Should we throw all women in prison because he's so triggered?
How do you establish a reasonable blanket policy of law when idiots like this are given a voice?
That's why reasonable people ignore him.
lol ok
Why would I care if you contribute? I'd probably beat your argument anyway.

Men do not have sexual organs on their chest, women do.

How are they sexual again? How are they different from a male chest that makes them sexual?

They are n erogenous zone. So can be considered in the same category.

Tumblr is really out in force in this thread.
But I actually agree with them on this.

The purpose for breasts is to feed young.
It's only because of our christian social roots that people find them offensive.

And yeah, people have the right to find it offensive, they don't have the right to never be offended. It is then curtious to take steps to avoid public breastfeeding. But not a requirement to let your child wail in hunger till you can find privacy. After all, nobody likes a screaming child.

As an example. In Papua New Ginea when the missionaries arrived they gave the women shirts, they kept cutting holes in them for their tits. The missionaries kept replacing them till they stopped. Food for thought.

They're not though.

My mom is aware of /b for sure. I spy cam her and post her on here sometimes. I can't prove it and I don't know for sure, but sometime I think she knows that I do this and she's okay with it. Like I said, can't prove that she knows. But if she does know like I think she does then I'm guessing she's okay with it because maybe it turns her on. That's my guess.

>Forgetting they make their women cover up outside of the house.
That is exactly their line of thinking.

You are all retarded. Not autistic, or conservative, just plain ol' retarded. Theres no point arguing with you because you let your emotions and reactions govern so many of your thoughts and actions of your personality that you might as well be 3 year olds, or gorillas.

Seriously, don't breed. None of you should breed. You are objectively low quality human beings.

Your existence physically disgusts me.

That was exactly my point you mongoloid. That guy's slippery slope bullshit should lead to 100% body coverage. No culture does that except sand people
>pun intended

Read up on the erogenous zones. They're all over your body. Should we expect all women to wear a burka?

this

people who like their elbows touched should be shot