youtube.com/watch?v=_Vf5lORRHdk
youtube.com/watch?v=QIWhW7nBPDc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp3LQm5K7Uw
youtu.be/KkaAzQQDYJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=N0ijOe3sGEk
genius.com/discussions/140881-Is-travis-scott-a-douchebag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>There are people who will refute EL-P is not a hack

Eminem. He is an actual piece of corn. Not even Hopsin or Tech N9ne can approach his level of corniness.

I'm one of them

You have shit taste

in 1997 he was like a more threatening version of kool keith

wtf happened to his flow

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vf5lORRHdk

lil dicky

youtube.com/watch?v=QIWhW7nBPDc

one of those rappers whose flow evaporates when they hit late 30's then it doesn't help that half his lines are dick jokes or posturing

>tfw when you realize that the people that try to sound threatening are actually just lighthearted dudes trying to have fun

There are far too many cornballs in rap to even count but offhand (and I could easily provide evidence for any of these picks)
>Rick Ross
>Wale
>Meek Mill
>Lil Wayne
>Birdman
>Soulja Boy
>Tyga
>Chris Brown
>Bow Wow
>MGK
>Travis Scott
etc...
I could probably name dozens if I was really trying.

L O G I C
O
G
I
C

im pretty sure in all of rtj he makes like 2-3 dick jokes

Travis Scott?

STROKE MY CACTUS

This. Logic is the worst rapper to come out of a woman's vagina.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp3LQm5K7Uw

Tech Nine
Lil Dicky
Logic
Hopsin
Eminem
Childish Gambino
J Cole

That shit was fire bruh you lame

so when are rapfags gonna consciously embrace corniness in this sort of way that for example metalfags do? does it have to fall out of the mainstream first?

This
youtu.be/KkaAzQQDYJ8
Plus there are so many stories out of Texas about how he is a piece of shit. He is a lame, arrogant tryhard with no real personality or swagger.

that guy shouldn't have been there

i really enjoy childish gambino, but i'll readily admit he's a cornball

I liked him in Firefly, and he looks good in the new Star Wars trailer. But I've never listened to his music

Also, let me add
>Lupe Fiasco
>Virtually all current female rappers (especially both Azelias)
>Anyone who has ever been exposed on fake watch busta
>Any rapper who has gotten his feelings hurt and responded by putting up a threatening video on social media with a bunch of armed rent-a-goons in the background
-Ray J
-Yo Gotti
-London on da track
-Jay Electronica
-All of G-Unit except Lloyd Banks and MAYBE 50
-Trinidad James
>Busta Rhymes
-OT Genasis
-Papoose
I could go on but I think that's pretty good. Again, I could easily defend any of these picks.

he slowed down his flow to better compliment Killer Mikes and the beats. Still not showing any cracks in the armor
this is all the evidence you need youtube.com/watch?v=N0ijOe3sGEk

This
El can get corny sometimes, but calling him the corniest rapper in the game is just ridiculous

He was hired by the venue to stand there (the people who own that stage.) Plus Travis handled it like a massive faggot. He has standing there screaming "I'M AN ARTIST BRO" and trying to publically flex on some mild mannered camera man when he could have just quietly told security to ask the guy to move. There was literally no need for any of what he did. It was the behaviour of a former college boy nerd trying to act all hard on the easiest target he could find. It was honesty one of the top 5 douchiest things I've ever seen any type of entertainer do. This is pretty much par for the course for Travis though, seeing as he is well known as a scummy faggot
genius.com/discussions/140881-Is-travis-scott-a-douchebag

That whole song is smooth as fuck