Why do you hate the new Superman Sup Forums?

Why do you hate the new Superman Sup Forums?

>I like where this is going.png

Because of his bongenes

>Superman is thinking "Lez out, lez out, lez out"

They hate what they don't understand.

Faora
>A good fuck is its own reward

Lois
>I'm a lady, not a slut.

I dont.

They killed off my waifu

He's a compelling character instead of a Gary Stu power fantasy.

As a fat 23 year old virgin who has read All Star Superman 200 times I want to pretend I'm him when I watch these films. I don't like seeing him make mistakes or deal with adversity. I want him to bench press the planet with his dick and be perfect.

Me in the back

I, for one, welcome our new reddit posters

I want Superman to be a happy go lucky boy scout, not a pouty little bitch. At least not in his first 2 fucking movies.

I don't

What is superman thinking in this scene?

>not muh Superman

>"Is this Kino?"

I rewatched MoS recently and it really struck me how much better it is than any Marvel movie visually. And Clark is nowhere near as mopey and weak as people say.

I want capeshit and Sup Forums mongoloids to go.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need.

Are you my brother?

i i like him

when?

the fucking nose on amy adams.

It gets better every time. There's a lot more nuance to the characterizations of all the Kents than you pick up on the first viewing.

Check out the exchange between Clark and Martha when he first shows up after learning how to fly. Then check out the paint on the porch. Martha never says a word, but the state of the house is one of the first things Clark mentions.

His widowed mom has been struggling to keep things up around the place while he's been off "finding himself" like your typical self-absorbed 20-something, and she doesn't say a word about it. She never will. He knows it and feels bad about it.