Girlfriend says she wants to try out a threesome

>Girlfriend says she wants to try out a threesome
>Ask her if it will be FMF
>Says no, MFM
>I say maybe If we do FMF first
>GF says no
>I ask her why would I let her have a threesome with two dudes If I can't have one with two girls?
>No response
>That's right bitch

Moral of the story, don't be a fucking cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn right.

Shes cheating on you

This

That's fine if I ever catch her I'll break up, as simple as that.

Good, now dump that slut. Any bitch up for an MMF threesome is probably a cheating whore if she's willing to take another dick

So are you ready for the incoming dumping? She'll mysteriously get a new boyfriend in about a week.

Or if you catch an STD you mean

Just do a preemptive breakup. Women are worthless anyway.

Better you start seeing other girls right now and blame it on her if she finds out. Be up front and say she came off as a cheating slut.

She's probably cheating on you as we speak

Yeah that's fine she's an honest 9/10, the sex is fucking wonderful. I'll keep her until I break up with her or vice versa. Feelings won't be hurt so idgaf

Shes basically saying she wants to fuck someone else.

Post this on r9k and be hailed a hero

It's funny because you're being cheated on, soon to be cuck

This, obviously.
Come on dude, really?
Alright, here's some free education.
Say this to her:
>I've changed my mind about the MFM threesome.
>I've been thinking about it lately, and it seems really hot.
>I actually can't stop thinking about it. I'd like to do it as soon as possible.
>I don't know any guys I could ask to join us. Who do you want to join us?
You are going to get a pretty quick response. She's got the guy's name in her head already, because she's got the guy's dick in her already. She just doesn't want to have to do him behind your back anymore.

She doesn't want to experiment sexually with you; clearly, since she wants a threesome but isn't even open to considering trading a your ideal threesome for her ideal threesome. She has a guy she wants to fuck. Even on the off chance that she's not fucking him now, this is not a girl who's gonna be loyal over the years, if she gets many chances. If you're cool with that, fine. But if you're looking for marriage material, you should cut your losses soon.

This is a good

>Yeah, it's fine if she breaks up with me and goes to the guy she's been sleeping with, idgaf because that pussy got me whipped and I can't do any better.

I don't know why I even bothered giving advice in this thread. The cuckoldry is real.

Completely agree with this user right here.
A name will crop up fairly quickly in response, if she doesn't think of a name, suggest one (this will make it seem like you're considering it). She will then use this as the foothold and say, no no not him, but this guy X would be into it.

You've got your answer. If she's not willing to give you your FFM then clearly she wants to be in control and thinks she already is. Unacceptable.

Get rid

This guy.

This fucking guy right here

Her excuse was it's another experience. Yeah after that I was honestly skeptical about everything

Those who know the whole truth shall not perish from the Earth.

Yeah, MFM is "another experience".
But...
FFM is another experience.
First FFM and then MFM is another experience, including the one she was asking about.
Her concern is clearly not just "another experience"

I'd do a 3way with my gf and another guy if it could be Sharlton Copley

He was awesome in District 9, Chappie and Powers

We'd all have fun

Would not do a 3way with a really handsome dude, though, because like that would be too gay

No Brad Pitt type guys; it's safer that way

Explain to me what a cuck is in your own words

Op here, I never looked at it from this point of view. To me it's just that idgaf about her and her actions, unless they disrespect me.

sounds like you are being cucked already

Everyone is laughing at you.

Well, the technical definition of cuckold is just a man who's woman is unfaithful.
But to really be a "cuckold", to have that be part of who you are, you really have to be a man who is open to that experience. Not just group sex with another guy, but to have "your" woman be taken by another man. To either enjoy being the beta among your girl's men, or to be too weak to deny that from being a reality. That's generally how the term is used these days, and it kind of seems like it fits here.

to be fair if I was you OP, I would've left her and broken ties with her the minuet she brings it up. That just means she's been fantasizing about other men which means she would and will cheat on you if she hasn't already.

False.

Cuckolding is someone being with an adulterer. That means they have sex with someone else while you are with them. That doesn't equate to unfaithfulness it simply means they fuck someone else while you are with them.

It's up to you to decide whether faith rests with sexual activity.

Nobody is laughing at them. If anything, it's a really shitty thing to go through, and it's not up to the user to decide if it happens to them or not, the woman is the one doing the action they are a fucking victim of a horrendous crime against them emotional being.

I don't get why people make fun of this.

I too know thefeel of getting wicus'd

It's part of the whole cuck circle jerk

OP here, this is how I feel about it, like I can't assume she's doing something, she's always been faithful before that. But I do see the other side of the argument, and am considering "opening up to the idea" to see what she says.

A) the technical, dictionary definition:
"a man whose wife is unfaithful"
>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

B)
>That means they have sex with someone else while you are with them
That is essentially what I said. The way that "cuckold" is used most commonly today is not the dictionary definition, but a sexual situation wherein you
> have "your" woman be taken by another man
I did not call this unfaithfulness. I pointed out that some men enjoy being the beta among their woman's men. And some men are simply whipped enough that they won't stop it from happening if their woman wants it. Obviously if you are into this consensually, it is not unfaithfulness.

lrn2readingcomprehension

The same lack of self-esteem, or simply acceptance of humiliation, that defines this is present in a man who doesn't give a fuck that his gf/wife is fucking other guys.

She's already had that 3some ...

Even though OP's view of his girlfriend fucking other guys fits the B view of cuckoldry fairly well, he also literally fits the A definition.

Cuck all around here.

Sounds like she will do that threesome with or without you being there..

honestly op, i cant agree with this more. been in a similar situation, and i wish i had ended it sooner than i did.

cut your losses user.