No Rekt thread today .... lets begin

No Rekt thread today .... lets begin

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0f0_1469535292
youtube.com/watch?v=mQPjKSVe1tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes i agree ! pic is shit

What's funny about this image, faggot OP?

Thats brutal

That file name!

new cicada thread

someone's burnt the curry.

Didn't get a single kill. What a scrub.

>nigs gonna nog.

I always lose to the scooter ones.

That filename always make me kek.

he did him a favor.

when that asshole kills the last crawler in Zombies

everyone seen this one?

kankerdavid

I know you've seen this.

holy shit, anyone have a story ?

liveleak.com/view?i=0f0_1469535292

Lefter Cenaj, 57, the man who tried to kill a dialysis patient, killed two other women instead and himself, succumbing to the injuries one day later, today, while police was proceeding with his arrest.

Damn he is retarded

THIS IS MURDER!!!

ROADKILL

congratulations on your triple numbers, fellow anons xD

killwithfire.webm

Flame ON!

bitch stepped into the street even though she saw the semi wasn't stopping. deserved it

dumb cunt. yeah let's get out of the car in the middle of a wild animal park.

So disturbing

-takes lighter out of pocket

-guy stands still

ONE PUNCH MAN.

>this kills the crab

He got quadriplegic after that

Poor Doggo.

wow, OC, we need more shit like this

Fucking sea cockroaches

Fuck yew.
youtube.com/watch?v=mQPjKSVe1tQ

dassum nice hair

"i want to get ou...mmm, beter not"

shittiest luck ever

Got railed

This girl tried talking to me. She still lives at home and has no responsibilities or job and doesn't want one. Only thing she's bringing to the table is 3 kids and very overweight.

I like it, it makes me feel good.

This is exactly why you never stop for pedestrians. In the US, the driver of the signaling vehicle would be named as a defendant in any lawsuit for a number of reasons, one of which being that the other drivers and/or the pedestrian relied on their stopping of their car to do what they did (stop themselves or walk into the road, assuming that it was safe to do so).

If I had to die by gunshot, I'd want it to be like this. Just instantaneous head explosion. You'll be completely gone before you even notice the gun going off.

fat bitch has right boob flopping everywhere

smart driver, saved a life, hope he's ok

So cars actually DO blow up when they're on fire. I always wondered about that.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Thanks for the OC!!