John Cena decides to quit wrestling and takes up acting. You are his new agent...

John Cena decides to quit wrestling and takes up acting. You are his new agent. What roles and franchises do you sign him up for to top Dwayne "The Cuck" Johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujx4bhIi1Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capeshit since he's already used to it

MCU. Venom

Need for Speed

>white male
>roles and franchises
do we need more?

Latest PTA film to give him credibility as an actor.

PTA will do as many take as needed to get the perfect performance. He can make any shit actor look like Meryl Streep (see Heather Graham in Boogie Nights).

Make him The Juggenaut

A lead role in an adaptation of Dostoevsky's "The Underground Man"

pretty obvious

The Marine 2. Obviously.

This or Shazam

Remakes of Bloodsport, Big Trouble in Little China, and Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins.

The Rock has undeniable charisma and screen presence. There's a reason he's as popular as he is.

John Cena... I don't know he's a skilled wrestler and can hype good but as an action star I don't know if he has much going for him.

A remake of the 1988 classic Twins, with Cena playing opposite Rob Schneider

Better yet, a remake of They Live that specifically targets SJWs.

I mean, it would never happen but the premise of this thread is fantasy.

Him and Mark Whalberg as buddy cops.

I'd cast him and Dwayne together in a Dude Where's My Car remake.

>Cena is captain marvel
>rock is black Adam

Can theaters contain such an epic struggle?

Macho Man voices Mr.Mind

The Rock has great charisma and crowd control but he was always shit past his 5 go to catch phrases. Guys like CM Punk, John Cena & Steve Austin have him beat when it comes down to actually pulling off compelling promos.

This famous promo between Austin & Rock show who is the more compelling actor:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujx4bhIi1Bg

The Rock comes across as a company guy reading the right lines in the right order to tick the boxes to sell the PPV main event, Austin comes across as a genuine and compelling pissed off hillbilly ready to take it to the limit because this is the only thing his character has ever been good at.

Terminator Reboot.
Cena as The "Prototype" Terminator
Rinko Kikuchi as Sarah Connor
Kit Harington as Kyle Reese

>Dude, where's my protein shake?

Yeah, no doubt there are much better wrestlers when it comes to mic skills. But that doesn't always translate to straight acting ability.

it's hard to define exactly but I feel like The Rock fits hollywood more, maybe because he took that broader approach in promos.

well i happen to know the part he was born to play

>John Cena decides to quit wrestling and takes up acting.

About fucking time for a new era to begin.

you mean the "TNA recovers and takes over WWE while roman stays champ for 1000 days straight" era?

The marine 5.

Didn't he play a part in the Fred movie?

Comedy where he subverts his image. If he tries to go with action it will turn out generic. If he tries drama, he will embarrass himself.

After a night full of roids and lifting two crazy young bodybuilders go on a search for their car

There's been 4 Marine movies already.

I would cast him in a modern remake of The Invisible Man obviously.

Get him the part of Victarion Greyjoy for season 7