/heem/ - Curran Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468454162661.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0DFV_l-zEnQ&feature=youtu.be&t=265
dailymotion.com/video/x4llpe8_terence-crawford-vs-viktor-postol-23-07-2016_sport
youtu.be/da74O98YOGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

schaubs a fag

>Not Pancrase edition

called it desu

can someone post the goofed picks also?

the ufc is not fucked

Kek

JUST

>heeminder:
Felice is biophysiologically male from years of roiding
>heeminder:
Felice will be getting USADAD shortly
>heeminder:
That """"""""""""win"""""""""""" will be ruled a no contest and Cu(tie)rran will continue her ascent up the division

Australia actually has a lot of Boxing and kickboxing. And while wrestling is nonexistent here Judo is quite popular and BJJ is making some headway over here.

Your just mad that Curran is shit

Curran needs to go to invicta m8

to be fair getting more experience in Invicta did wonders for Angela Hill

You know everyone is like imagine if lebron trained for a young age in mma and was in the ufc it would be great. UFC will never have the best athletes etc...

I don't care i like that we have fat dudes like mark hunt and grinders like darren elkins and shit like that. They are fighters i don't want pure athletes i want fighters.

Otherwise we'd have a roster full of uriah halls and it would suck.

wait wtf..rin and yushin okami are fighting on this card aswell
u little rippa lets go rin sheem a bitch

people do tend to look better when they're fighting cans

There are 7 unique posters ITT. I have 3 rifles with 30 round capacity each. All the martial arts any of u guys mastered are irrelevant.

>It's a Pro Wrestler tries MMA episode
Still WMMA in Japan tends to have a higher chance of breaking out then the mens.

He thinks bullets can stop me lol.

of course, japan is still stuck a decade in the past

why is the wmma 5 mins

This is interesting. Two recent UFC events nobody made the correct picks. I don't see this as a JUST moment for HEEM, it's why MMA is still great to watch; about 75 picks and we all fucked it up. Nobody really knows whats going to happen.

i know whats going to happen i just choose not the datamined by dana

Yeah. They can. Want me to give you my adress? Im 20 mins from Houston.

there's hope

yeah post your address i'll be there in an hour to heem your bitch ass

I've always wondered: why is it referred to as /heem/?

that's because the prelim headliners were added
hard to get 6 picks correct

501 Massey Tompkins Rd Baytown TX.
I hope you can run faster than 600 ft per second.

Just paid for my plane ticket see you in under 24 hours

>be careful

exactly if you read everyone who is saying ufc is dieing and all this shit are retarded and have zero proof of it

anyways i'm looking forward to sakara's next fight because he has the best tats in mma

he's busy recording a reality tv show with Martin Castrogiovanni (Rugby player) where they set out on a quest to find "the strongest"
not sure when he's fighting again

Sakara is my boy. Awesome Striker but its a shame he has a shit chin.

Fucking one trick pony Holm.

Her striking is so goddamn predictable.

how much did you have on her

MMA is bullshit as a tiered sport with champs. It's entertaining, but right now the "champ" varies so wildly, and types like Jones are few and far between.

A lot of championship bouts come down to one error leading to a choke, or an error leading to getting KTFO. Essentially, the lack of rules makes most fights that should be good back and forth bouts end with chance KO blows or choke outs.

No matter how talented these fighters are, the human body just isn't durable enough to have fights always come down to skill.

Rousey was a perfect example of this; she's a 2nd rate fighter who went in and became a champ by tapping people out in a under a minute.

I understand what you're saying, but looking at only the picks from tonight Olivera was the in the vast majority of predictions. with that in mind 5 true picks are still a tall order

it's not sinking but it's anchored and not going to go anywhere.

>its not a sinking ship its been constantly growing
That is literally just propaganda propogated by Dana and Lorenzo because they knew they wanted to cash out.
There's simply no significant space in the sports market for them to grow into. The nature of mma gives people too many ways to lose so the people that should be carrying and catapulting the sport to the next level like Honda and Conor will always have their memes ended.
Conor was unirionically the exact type of once in a generation combination of legit skill and showmanship that the sport needed to take off but there's simply no way for someone to be so good in so many areas and on top of all that be entertaining enough to be a huge draw.

The only way I see mma growing significantly is if by some miracle it gets into the Olympics and that immediately incentivizes nations to pour money into the sport.
But that'll never happen because people are getting their skulls cracked open and Coca-cola doesn't want to be associated with that shit.

>600 feet per second

kek sounds like an airsoft gun

>all these boat analogies about tha ufc
haha guys cmon its a business not a ship.
the new owners could host cage in the sea matches though, it would for sure generate hype

>The only way I see mma growing significantly is if by some miracle it gets into the Olympics and that immediately incentivizes nations to pour money into the sport.

lol lads look at this fucking goof? your completely retarded and your shits all wrong

>That is literally just propaganda propogated by Dana and Lorenzo because they knew they wanted to cash out.

or its because they made a successful business and wanted to enjoy that success instead of your LOL ITS A CONSPIRACY

I have no idea what you're trying to say, and I respect that

Hello newfriend, you are always welcome here.

Keep going lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DFV_l-zEnQ&feature=youtu.be&t=265

I'm saying it doesn't take a great deal of skill to break down the human body (assuming it's not roided out). That's MMA's biggest problem.

Other pugilistic sports have rules for scoring that respect this fact, but MMA's big draw is the lack of regulation on what is illegal. So you end up with with a handful of strategies that easily break down the human body.

>this commentator

>goof
>your shits all wrong
>LOL ITS A CONSPIRACY

>cat dog
damn its been a while since I saw anyone reference that show

>skulls cracked open and Coca-cola doesn't want to be associated with that shit.

where as you have motor sports where dudes are literally getting fucked up way worse on numerous more occasions than in MMA and coke is fine with that because they don't release MRI's of their broken mangled bones and shit like that

You've got it wrong though, it's not the lack of rules which leads to this kind of stuff, it's the lack of skill.
You'll have fighters who are really great at one particular style/skill, and others who will have no idea of how to counter it.
It's very hard to be well rounded enough to be able to deal with both the best strikers and the best grapplers and the best wrestlers, eventually one of these will be too strong to stop

Believe what you want to believe, but humans go down easy.

Every MMA fight starts the same way. They both play it cautiously, and then they wait for a mistake that gives them an opening, assuming they weren't baited.

There's some skill there, but not enough to really call these fights a testament of skill.

I think the difference is that thats an accident where has the whole goal of MMA is to hurt your opponent. But I do think that dude is retarded.

Rank these fighters:

Holly Holm
Miesha Tate
Amanda Nunes
Valentina Shevchenko
Ronda Rousey

keep going

ok because lol synchronized swimming is now a very popular sport that is televised all over the world due its inclusion into the olympics?

where did this olympics meme come from i know some actor or some shit said mma should be in the olympics and everyone jumped onto that

I've given you enough (You)s for the evening. Have a goodnight.

How many fights have you seen?

neither is boxing but major sponsors are fine with that

and theirs been plenty of broken orbitals and broken noses and deaths and shit in boxing

>i know its supposedly another dieing sport

also the logic in motorsports is to not have freak accidents and literally die as you hurtle into the tractor at 200km/h the same is in mma nobody wants to see anderson silva / cyborg tier injuries in mma but accidents happen just like in any sport

Crawford-Postol
dailymotion.com/video/x4llpe8_terence-crawford-vs-viktor-postol-23-07-2016_sport

I want more, keep going lad

oh no I wasnt disagreeing with you. But I do think there is a small difference.

I hadn't read that first post and that is pretty much what you said.
Either way, the whole point is that some can and will be good enough to deal with all of the different threats there are in mma and those are the GOATs

ok you got me there. even worse if you try to add pena/zigano to the mess.

shev>holly>rousey>tate>holly
nunestatezigano

Who /Shevchenko/ here? Her forehead might be huge but she's still cute, earned my respect for beating up a product of Jackson Wink MMA. Those faggots deserve to go to hell for not keeping an eye on my boy Jonnie Jones and letting him take questionable substances.

anyone controlling jones....

underrated reaction image

you are talking about two different people

>some can and will be good enough to deal with all of the different threats there are in mma and those are the GOATs
Jon Jones is exactly that and hardly anyone outside the mma world cared about his comeback at 196.

wmma is a joke

HEEEEEM

Jones would be a glass jawed skinny fat can without his PEDs, idiot. He'd lose to Matt Riddle in MMA just how he lost in wrestling.

They should've stood these fucks back up and started over. Terrible stoppage.

>casuals who don't care about the sport only care about personalities
who cares?
isn't this true of all sports?

it was definitely an early stoppage but standing the fat serbian can up would be taking it too far

Herb dean strikes again

>Ngyno
kek

>Rin Nakai
kill me now

Fuck this joke. Fight was done. He should be cut for that shit. Fell over without being hit, turtles up after one hammerfist, and now we have more hype on this can. Piss off.

It was over, guys. Get over it.

Why? Just gives Ngyno a shot at a cleaner KO, which is the entire reason that fight was made.

do you make webms mind taking some martial art request?

BLACKED

I do, but that's ausbro's webm

How long before Ngannou gets USADA'd?

he was going to win, but that was a shitty stoppage

Shaved again. Still qt without the booty.

I guess thats one advantage to have short arms. You can generate some power in close like that

also impossible to submit

Should Holly be allowed to use female bathrooms?

Apparently Emiko is one of the GOAT female boxers. Shame shes 40

wow she does not wear punches well

That's what happens when you try to fight like Carlos

north south under Rin Nakai.... smells like heaven

I always knew Joanna was a coalburner

Wat? He's not defending himself intelligently, and is not even trying to get out of this.
If you want to see fat dudes get knock out unconscious go to worldstarhiphop.com.
And how the fuck is that Serbian fatass in the UFC? Even CM Punk might be more legit than him.

>And how the fuck is that Serbian fatass in the UFC?
They wanted to give Francis a Hightlight KO. He was actually supposed to be his debut fight but got replaces by Henrique

ok cool
youtu.be/da74O98YOGY

1:55 to 2:12

if possible to 2:33 for the entire pin, but if thats to big i dont mind just the turn over action
0:45 to

HEEEM?

YEEES?

Downloading the vid now. Did you forgot an end point for the second webm?

Very easy to do this yourself with webmforretards btw

That was the Blaydes fight

Where are the webms of this rin nakai fight, fuccbois?

(You)

Another great and insightful Swedish post

A European post in general