What's you're predictions?

What's you're predictions?

Not what you want but what you feel will be the outcome of the election

>pic related

cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map/

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
politico.com/2012-election/results/president/california/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my predictions are

you guys are fukd either way :-)))))))))

this

Hillary is winning, the whole thing is rigged

I think the election is rigged and Hillary is going to win

Ahhh... but when America is fucked - EVERYONE gets fucked

Trump landslide forced to a small win for Trump by voting machine fraud.

tin-foil hat alert

I like your hat, what type of tinfoil is that?

1/2 - A good night for Hillary

Suck it

If she gets independent women to rally behind her, this will happen.

Independent men aren't going to be very invested in this election. It will be the polar extremes.

2/2 - Trump pulls off his rust belt plan.

>red PA
come back when you learn how to politics

And she flips the senate for Dems too

Masters' Degree, buddy.

LOOOOOOOOOOL
no.
I hope you and your whole country get bombed.

>how the US collapses: the post

Philly nigger detected.

West of Philadelphia there is a lot of rural Republican vote. If Trump can work the rust belt trick, that would swing big parts of Pittsburgh and the western half of the state.

>What's you're predictions?
''What is you are predictions?''

That's what you said, OP. I don't think dyslexic foreigners should discuss politics. KYS, faggot

Scary thing is this is actually plausible.

Have you read any of the dnc emails?

This shit isn't exactly subtle. Media collision, promises to big donors of government positions, you name it. There will be attempts made to fix votes. Successful or not, Hillary will try. It's her turn after all to be president

Hillary is going to win since Trump is pretty wild and the traditional republicans aren't. Also if this Russia thing blows up any more then he'll have a problem.

The major thing that people see in Hillary is she is a stable individual and unlikely to change much and that's good for the economy.

Not the person you were talking to but I'm from west philly. You're hoping for too much user.

Holy fuck I didn't know i was on reddit
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NGAH I'M SO RANDOM

born and raised?

Trump is gonna win by a landslide. People hate Hillary Clinton with a burning passion and this whole email affair has not won her more followers.

Fucking Hillary because of the novelty of electing a woman. We won't be able to criticize anything she does, either, or we'll be patriarchal pigs. This country NEEDS Donald for that alone.

only if hillary wins. if Trump wins, we'll finally be #1 again.

not every one lives on tumblr. Faggot.

There is a lot at play here.

You'd think with all of the recent mass shootings that someone is likely to be "taken out of the game" at some point. If Hillary gets KO'd, then Bernie will take over for the Dems and likely win.

If wikileaks has better info that continues to deteriorate Hillary's image, Trump might actually win.

If nothing fucked up happens from here on out until November, then Hillary has this thing in the bag. She's an expert at playing the House of Cards, which far exceeds all other candidates in this area.

The novelty of being a woman is definitely a tool in her toolbag, but the real reason for her success is her commercial backing and the connections that come along with it.

She is super corrupt, and is incredibly good at using this as leverage.

Wanting to be #1 automatically denies you from being #1

oh god please no

Best part: Trump will have poisoned the well for a generation.

Republicans chose a candidate that degrades women, alienates latinos and tried to delegitimize the first black President.

It'll be decades before GOP has a chance at a national election and by then the latino population will have grown enough to flip states like Texas blue.

>Thanks Trump supporters!

On the playground is where I spent the most of my days.

All of these predictions scare me.

Out of the hundreds of millions living in the US, how are these two the best of the bunch? Why are these the options?

What the fuck?

Put the pipe down

I don't know what that is, faggot. It doesn't change the fact that she will be beyond criticism either, because she is a woman.

That interactive map doesn't include the possibility of one or both candidates being murdered. Software design 101

this. Clinton has continuously alienated the people she needs support from (Sanders supporters).

Trump welcomed them aboard. For better or worse he'll win.

trump will win then 1 of 3 things will happen
1 he does a great job and everyone just shits themselves that he did
2 he tries but gets fucked over by congress then takes blame because most of the population is retarded and will believe its all his fault
3 he does shit job

Uh there is proof now that the primaries were rigged, why would it be any different in the general?

Donald Trump's America's. He leads among uneducated whites. The movie Idiocracy is coming to life.

It doesn't help that trump is encouraging russia to hack them and promising them that he will support their ambitions in Ukraine. Also he won't show where he is getting his money when someone accused him of receiving money from Russia.

Honestly either way this election goes America loses. Hillary is a corrupt politician and Trump is a inept demagogue with delusions of grandeur.

I probably will be voting for Hillary due to the fact that trumps campaign said that "Facts don't matter" however since that grinds my gears the most out of all this.

Trump loses NH but gets Michigan by surprise and Hildawg wins AZ and a single southern state somehow, possibly Tennessee or Arkansas.

^
Rictus grin tier jerkass

The likelihood of #1 is much smaller than the other two.

Alex Jones loves this guy, that should be a red flag in and of itself. But that is not to say that Hillary is necessarily a better option.

Not rigged but Hillary conspired with people high in the DNC to make berrnie look bad. Its typical politics.

>implying there aren't checks and balances in the govt
>implying that one man will have that large of an effect on the population
>implying living in a world where the winner had to rig the election to win is better than having Trump as president

I'm not convinced. It probably won't be a great 4 years but idiocracy will not happen.

So you think that throwing out millions of primary votes isn't rigging the system?

I honestly don't know what will happen if trump gets elected. I doubt number 1 will come to pass. I think it'll probably be very destabilizing on the economy since the guy seems to think he can build a wall using imaginary money.

How does that even work? Like wtf... from that map you can see trump having most support, how the fuck can hillary have 5 more? Oh this is noncense xD you guys are fucked anyway

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

Pretty sure Trump will take California. As soon as you get out of LA or SF, things start getting really republican. Just throwing that out there.

Nice try faglord

This and the fact that nearly a million primary votes (most likely a majority for Sanders) were thrown out in Cali. Sanders supporters absolutely HATE HRC for good reason. I bet at least 30% will vote Trump.

How were there millions of primary votes thrown out?

I'll grant you that there might have been some but not millions.

No way Hillary loses Illinois

This election isn't any more "rigged" than previous elections. The only difference this time around is that plebs like us have better access to information.

Of course it is fucking rigged. The people who stand to be impacted the most by a US election are huge companies -- who have all the cash. This has never NOT been the case.

>Democrat winning Utah

Nothing I didn't know user. That happens in the GOP too if you didn't know.

Surprise! Our primaries aren't as democratic as you thought they were.

Fact

If this happens

now that republicans are more open to being freinds with russia they will sweep for sure

Yeah but now we have proof of it. Huge difference. And honestly people are overall more educated and involved now. It's the reason why they govt has been pushing the Patriot act so badly.

A well informed public weakens their grasp around all our necks.

Reasoning behind HI/DE/MD/NJ?

I could see it; Illinois has a lot of rural Republican voters who always get dragged by Chicago. This time the rust belt/coal mining voters will have a lot more pull, and may go for Trump over Clinton. I don't think that Hillary will lose Illinois, but there's a very slight possibility.

>If this happens

I supported sanders and I'm probably going to vote Clinton.

I felt a bit let down that my canidate wasn't elected but I'd rather not have a biggoted president. Even if Hillary is corrupt she at least can do it with poise. Also she's not promising Russia that they can have a free hand in Ukraine.

Day 1: Donald Trump suspends 22nd Amendment by executive order, declaring himself "President for Life"

Renames United States - "The Trumponian Empire"

>Conservatives taking california
That's why all of Sup Forums calls it Commiefornia, right? You're an idiot.

PA and NJ red?!?!?!?!?! Nigga you high

It's looking weak for Trump there, user - check polls on 270toWin. Trump polls abysmally among Mormons. Definitely a wild card for Hillary.

Globalists!

Hawaii red? This is how I know you're an absolute retard.

Go live there for awhile and find out for yourself poorfag, California will be a swing state this time around.

I can see it

I live in San Diego, bitchboy. We're voting on legal fucking weed. Guarantee California stays blue.

politico.com/2012-election/results/president/california/

But the population of those cities out number the rural areas.....

Why on earth would you vote for Clinton. Literally 20% of her campaign was funded by the Saudis. Who gives a shit if the president is bigoted? I'd much rather have a bigoted president then perpetuate the rigging of the system.

Also Trump will do a lot of visible damage, but Clinton will do so much damage behind closed doors. PLUS SHE IS LITERALLY TRYING TO CENSOR THE INTERNET! Look at correct the record. If anyone is a fascist out of the two of them it's fucking her

Plot twist: Hillary bought out the third party that reports the final tally for each state

Trump is the second coming of Reagan

>Hillary bought out the third party that reports the final tally for each state
This is sadly not only believable, but also plausible.

Explain this to me.

"second coming of Reagan" Based on what? His fucking slogan?

And besides, even more of a reason not to vote for him.

The winning 1984 presidential election electoral map

Trump's campaign is so synonymous with Reagan it's actually hilarious.

Just hope to christ we don't get Reaganomics pt 2 or something similar to the War on Drugs.

I was ridiculously generous to Trump with this one. Hillary still wins.

Trumpfags need to accept that Florida is out of reach. If your tard of a candidate is going to win he'll have to do it without my state.

>His fucking slogan
>even more of a reason not to vote for him
I really hope you're a foreigner

Both sides will lose.

but there is a chance #1 could happen and thats why he is the better of the 2 piles of shit we have to choose from
and the wall most likely is a bargaining chip he can drop so dems and pubs can think they beat him when working on immigration. Or it could be the money we give to mexico will be used for it instead of being sent knowing it will be used to fuel corruption an the cartels

You're retarded
One, Reagan at best was a subpar president. That's why I said that.
Two, "Make America Great Again"? Both Dems and Repubs agree that America is the "greatest country on earth". That slogan shows arrogance and is unnecessary.

Lol. Repubs are banking on coal miners alone turning Ohio and Pennsylvania red and it still doesn't help.

Although, I'm not super confident about the way I've predicted Ohio or North Carolina.

No, he's even worse.