Moved back to state I was born from living in Colorado. Stopped smoking weed for 6months...

Moved back to state I was born from living in Colorado. Stopped smoking weed for 6months, just turned 22 and smoked a blunt for my bday. I'm 20k in debt in medical bills. Mom is giving me a drug test and says if I fail or don't take it she's putting debt in my name. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsS0cvTxU-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

Kym

Who gives a shit dude this America once you die you don't have to pay that shit.

stop smoking weed you nigger
go do things instead
go for hikes in the mountains and forests, alone or with friends idc
Just do something that doesnt involve dumb shit like drugs

Do you have a job?

Your mom is going to put the debt in your name *how*? It's not possible to just walk around putting debt in the name of other people. You have to accept it willingly, or she cannot do it.

Fuck ...I'm inspired....Should I stop fucking niggers too?

I work at fedex

Another fail millennial whining about life being unfair.

Well it's technically already in my name since I'm past 18, she'll just stop help paying

>I work at fedex

Not for much longer.

I do all those things already. I have panic attacks and I like smoking over taking Valium

Just default on the loan and declare bancruptcy you nigger. You're young enough that it'll be wiped from your credit report by the time you actually need good credit.

They don't test and don't give a shit. A guy literally comes in drunk for work

No you don't, you just like being high on cannabis.

Not ready to be an hero yet

Women are sobs dude I guarantee if you 'open up' tell her 'mom I fucked up you were right assuming I smoked weed' she'll be butter before you're done explaining yourself

Both of your careers will be short ones then.

What are the terms of the loan OP

I'd rather be high on cannabis than Valium or klonopin like I've been prescribed

Dude, medical pills don't matter in the US. You don't have to pay that shit. Doesn't effect your credit.

Tell her to go ahead and do it. Your mom should not have control over you when you are 20.

like it's that difficult to stop smoking. there isn't even withdrawal don't be a pussy op.

Well I'd like my mom to help me as long as possible. I've already given her 15k and am still in that much debt. I'm broke af

don't follow this advice, you'll never recover.

And what do you do for a living?

I can stop its just if she gives me one soon it will still be in my system

Ok, I get that, you're a cannabis junkie. You've made your choice to lump freight, or sweep floors for the rest of our life. Don't be surprised when responsible adults are tired of your childish bullshit and decide to let you receive the full impact of your decisions. Quit whining and be a man.

Keep working and you will be able to pay off the debt.

How the fuck do you transfer debt to someone?! youre a fucking cunt..

That's the challenge he faces, stoners are generally transient employees.

Thank you.
That kind of shit drives me crazy...

nah dude, stop immediately, drink lots of water and start dosing on niacin.

Okay neckbeard. I work there 3rd shift while also going to school and am in my junior year in business school. Most likely I will be paying for your bum ass later in life

Motivational speaker.

It's in my name but she's helping me pay since I'm still in college and work full time

Pull down your pants, take a shit on the floor, and plead insanity. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

He already owns the debt. His mom have been paying it for him, and is now threatening to cut off financial assistance because he broke the rules of the agreement with her by engaging in cannabis consumption.

Best advice so far ty user

>Another fail millennial whining about life being unfair.

this guy gets it ^

One Fucking Hundred Percent.

I'm a junior in business school, most likely you'll be one of my "transient employees"

A liberal arts degree in liberal studies would never make it to my desk. Nice try though.

She can't put it in your name. If the medical dept was incurred under her name then no. If it was under your name and she has just been paying it then i guess you are fucked. But if she paid for any of it she can only make you pay the remaining amount.

See this:

Edit: in my name, work full time, junior in business school, already shelled out 15k

The desk in mummy's basement? You're prolly right user. Touché

Ok OP listen to me if it's an at home drug test like from walmart.
Just mix a little yellow food dye withe water and put it in a small container and set it on a heat pad for oh 30 mins tops.
Then take the test dump water in cup bing bang boom passed.
If it's a lab one that not monitored go to a small smoke shop and get synthetic urine.
If it's a lab and monitored lol ur fucked

Honestly OP if it happens talk to the hospital. Trust me they deal with people who can't pay the full amount all the time. They will work with you. You might have to pay for it longer but it won't cost as much monthly. They will be more helpful since you have a full time job and are in school. You are the kinda person they will willingly give slack too.

Tell her regular smokers can test positive for Thc 9 months to more than a year in extreme cases. Then show here some sources for that information, of which there are many.
Then tell her you feel sad and alone.
Explain that you need someone to reach out to in these trying times.

And then you Fuck her and post the story here.

>put the debt in my name

Its funny that youre a junior in business school, and yet youre so inept at expressing yourself.

Maybe trade school is better for you? I mean, you cant even stop smoking pot when you know there are imminent consequences? Are you dumb or do you have zero impulse control, or are you just that bad at thinking ahead?

This. Lolz

Usually I say kill yourself as a joke, but this time it's genuinely your best option.

Read my edit faggot, it's in my name and I've already paid 15k and still have 20k left. May I ask your career, age and income?

OP millennial shamed in less than 55 posts. Not a personal best, but still quite good.

Could be worse could be me

>tonight
>speed
>cocaine
>weed
>alchol
>Just got a text saying spot drug test on the 30th.

Nigga im fucked oh well.

>MFW I tell them at the test Im fucked anyway.

Did you have 15k by the age of 20 (when I first paid some off) and still attended school full time, while living out of state and paying your own bills? No

Probation is a cold hearted bitch

Enjoy your "go nowhere" life

By the time was 20, I was injured in combat, and already thinking about my future after rehabilitation. So yeah, I've seen some shit.

Gonna turn up tomorrow and play this while I piss in front of the adjudicator.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsS0cvTxU-8

I did read your edit, and was sad that something so simple needed an edit.

Career, age, income?
You wouldnt believe any of my answers, and it doesnt even matter. Youre the one who is acting like an entitled millennial twat.

Not sure how I'm coming off entitled? Did you have 15k to spare by the age of 20 while simultaneously going to college full time and work full time? Oh and living in a 3 bedroom house, paying your own bills?

You seem to be describing what it's like to be an adult.

Its an overall sense of entitlement.
An example would be knowing that you are definitely going to get caught doing something that is going to ruin your life... and doing it anyway.

Because you will convince your self that its someone elses fault, or it "isn't fair," and thats how you offset your responsibility. Its an entire generation who has never had to face consequences or real hardship (not to be confused with their perceived hardships).

I don't understand why you feel like you accomplish something. Your just like every other adult in this country. We all pay our own bills. Some of us even go to college and work full time.

Be an hero, end debt or move to Canada and change name to Ida fistacunt

>Did you have 15k to spare by the age of 20 while simultaneously going to college full time and work full time? Oh and living in a 3 bedroom house, paying your own bills?

Also... I started working when I was 13 and my taste in skateboards exceeded what my parents were willing to spend.

Ive worked ever since. During high school, during college (at a Big Ten school), during graduate school.

What youre describing is the very LEAST a 20 year old should have going on. Youre a fucking adult. Time to grow up.

your monthly bills probably aren't that much