You have the chance to go back in time and tell your 14 year old self one thing

you have the chance to go back in time and tell your 14 year old self one thing

what do you say?

Why, just fucking why would you still exist?

Your asshole is going to hurt after this

Only bitches quit doing heroin, never be that bitch *slaps face*

Try to talk Lyndon Johnson out of getting involved in Vietnam.

Don't go in the van, there IS candy but it's just a Payday.

That armor can't be trimmed.

Keep playing soccer seriouly and go to the camp in Europe. Might not see you friends for the better part of a year, but you'll make new ones and could be a world class defender if you keep going

Pulling wheelies on your bike is fucking stupid don't do it.

Invest in Apple.

don't smoke weed

Stop talking to girls, you are only making it worse.

Keep an eye on mom. If Scott comes around, y'know, the one with the big beard? Fuck him up before he reaches your mother. Seriously.

Don't quit. Keep going. It's hard, the way dad treats you, and you'll be homeless if you don't start working. But don't quit school for the love of God.

Only drink socially or you'll become an unmotivated alcoholic. Trust me. Also, Anne likes you. Stop being a little bitch and make a move on her or you won't lose your virginity for another 7 years and it'll be to a bipolar fat bitch you don't even care about.

Don't fall for her.

Lottery numbers for the first lottery when im 18

Fuck the shit out of your girlfriend senior year. Don't hang out with the goths; they're bad for you. Cheese Pizza will ruin your fucking life

Kill yourself, you don't deserve this. It won't get better

how naïve you seem...maybe it's better to stop eating any kind of pizza, because it's not only the cheese what makes you fat.

Don't hang up the heelies

You're probably right, but my obsession with Captain Picard was pretty unhealthy back then.

You. Are retarded. Lurk more.

I don't tell him anything, I just stroke his little boy cock and then disappear.

slip her the D. slip them all the D. you're beautiful

study more, don't worry about them- they're just pure garbage and soon you will laught at them- STUDY YOU LITTLE MONKEY

>little boy cock

kek kek kek like if there were more types of cocks apart of boys cock

Dont start smoking, live healthier

Kyle?

Go to the gym