Should I try cocaine, to over come being a virgin and a piece of shit in life...

Should I try cocaine, to over come being a virgin and a piece of shit in life ? My friend used to be a scrub just like me, ever since he's been doing cocaine he gets pussy every weekend, and is always going out. Should I just give up the holy role and go for it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protip > having cocaine on you when going out significantly improves your chances of getting laid

You should do cocaine anyway. You won't get any pussy since you're a huge faggot but you'll get pretty fucked up and forget you have a miserable life for a few hours.

Just try it. It's pretty fun and harmless in small amounts. Just don't turn into a retard and ruin your life on the shit.

Pretty much this. I try to only do it socially.

This is what im scared of man, I feel like it will make me its bitch, I never met a 1 time user

>never met a 1 time user
Because its good shit user. Give it a shot.

I try to only do it ONCE a day

maybe in 1980

checked m8

Yes exactly give it a "shot"

I've used coke more than once. But never more than once in 6 months. Just keep it sensible and you'll be fine

don't be a faggot like all of these losers. drugs aren't going to fix shit all, probably worsen it.

Somebody has to give this guy good advice.

PS: your friend is still a scrub piece of shit, even worse than you actually because hes a drug user.

Speed
Cocaine
Weed
Alcohol

All tonight, do it faggot feels good man.

It's boring. It'll just make you talk a bunch a bullshit and it wont help with losing your virginity seeing as it makes you impotent. Oh and the comedown is brutal. Been there done that. It's a suckers game user.

>hours
More like around 1 hour

I just want to "wake up" so to speak, idk man I feel like such a loser, im always caged in the house , stuck making wshh comments or on Sup Forums beats the juice out of my nuts , Im socially awkward as fuck, I know I can have good conversations but they are just effortless, and it looks like coke would help , but at the same time I dont want to do it because of the side effects it brings

You probably don't have the money to turn it into a habit user, if you did you'd be getting pussy, and if you live in sth america where its cheap it wouldn't improve your chances anyway

im this guy

stay away from "MDMA" "Molly" few friends have died to it.. remember if its in a needle its evil peace.

The shit you get now is cut with t3's so it's not that bad if you have a few lines in a night or else you'll get tired. (Cuase of whatever it's cut with will make you tired and you'll have to have more to get The party going again) If you have terrible self control don't try it but if you do then resist the urge to do it for a few weeks or a week and you'll be fine

wash 3 grams and get a good half g party all night.

Just have a small one then.

There will always be drunk whores looking for a bit of fun

I honestly believe that when you are in a decent mental condition (ie. no real day to day struggles and whatever shit autists have), you won't get addicted.

Honestly, Cocaine doesn't do to you what you would expect. One day you would feel 'nice' (for the lack of a better word), and it seems your mind is cleared. You will be extra alert, which is pretty weird if you experience that for the first time. The other day you will get very restless.

Also the rush dies off in about 20min. You can forget about sleeping the night you do cocaine, and forget sex, you won't get it up anymore. The next day your nose is stuffed like when you have a bad cold.

Its fun to try once, but I seriously don't get why people get addicted to this shit.

>wash
Wut
& yeah for me a half g does it for one night. I pace it out so I start at 8or 9pm and go until 4 or 5 in the morning

FUCK DUDE BETTER DON'T

I mean, its fucking awesome and good shit to take if you get deliver with good one.

But fucking addiction mate, it's been 3 years now and I am truly considering going to rehab.

But if you feel strong or that you can control it taste it bro!

Oh fucking shit, nevermind, that was bullshit, i am taking a little dose for tonight. It's on you!!!!

Your friends sound restarted if they injected MDMA especially since it's cut with meth half the time

if you do it make sure it isn't cut to shit
do not snort fucking levamisole

acetone wash so youre not snorting fillers and cuts

Because serotonin syndrome.

This guy gets it. Some stuff is cut less then other which will make you more crazy but most of it now make you feel like that

coke just makes you want more

Never heard of that. Info?

this guy is either poor or not doing it right,

Definitely restarted

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27089

Acetone wash to clear cuts and get pure cocaine

I wash up to 80% pure from 3 grams and usually end up with half a gram , but then again I live next to the main import into the UK.

Pussy OP afraid of some casual blow, you sound like someone who wouldn't get pussy either way. Coke won't make you popular nor will it get you invited to parties. Your friend is probably a rising Chad and you're his beta middle school buddy who wishes to vicariously live through him. My advice, hit the gym but don't become a total faggot and try some fucking blow cause it's cash af

This is good advice, but shitt man idk dude, I havent heard people get too addicted to mdma , i might just try that instead

Not what I meant I meant drugs in a needle I.e Heroin/cocaine in inject-able form.

I do it every couple months. Do you have an addictive personality? If so, don't do it. Pro tip, if you do it offer it to the girls.

I hit the gym 4 times a week , eat healthy , blah blah blah, I only used him as an example, most of my friends who do coke now are also living the life, I live in miami, do you know how hard it is to scroll through snapchat being a scrub ???

Don't listen too these Assrams. He's use common sense

>cocaine
>overcome being a piece of shit

Fuck that. Do acid. 3 or 4 times for the full effect. It seriously helps reduce autism when dealing with women if that's your real goal. Helps you realize what a cringe lord you've been

You should come to terms being a virgin. You have to dig yourself if you expect somebody else digging you. If you really want to do drugs I think extacy, shrooms or LSD might be better choises.

This man knows whats up , My man.

I graduated high school and moved out on my own, had a nice apartment, steady job, and hot girlfriend.

Up to that point I was a pretty frequent weed smoker

One day a dude in the apartment across the way gave me a bag of coke to try

2 years later I was homeless and completely spun out, all my money went to coke, stopped paying electric bill and lived on tofu and ramen noodles...

Don't do coke if you have any life ahead of you dude, it makes you completely bonkers

ayy them doubles
but now that you put it that way.... lol

Whatever makes you believe doing coke once will make you less socially awkward is completely false. You need to work on that part of your personality sober
Also coke is really not that addictive as long as you're level headed

I've done acid like 5 times, found out im a god but still cant seem to manifest what I want :/

Do it pussy

Jesus Christ that looks like a long ass process

Doing Cocaine just to get laid ? You need to get ur shit straight

cocaine is a shit tier drug right beside weed

Just built up some self confidence by lifting and getting a proper job. If you got both then the next step is alcohol. Don't get drunk, but drink enough to loosen up. Watch some "how to game" video or read it, apply it ,get turned down immediately, learn from mistake. Do this until it works. This is how it usually works. Forget cocaine, the money is better invested somewhere else.

Don't do cocaine, do MDMA, good, clean stuff. try ordering the presses on deep web

its really not when youre doing it in reality. Enjoy your fluffy white cocaine.

Dont do it just because others do it, it makes no sense, and maybe he gets pussy cuz bitches wanna sniff free cocaine... better smoke weed or hash, not do cocaine

My gf started doing coke evert weekend. She's different now

I ordered a gram a month ago and the bastard didn't stealth ship so he reshipped 3 days ago now I have to wait a couple more weeks, do you think mdma is better long term ?

Coke is fun OP. Go live a little

Levisamole has probably took the worms out of her, get her to bite her nails to reintroduce worms, she will be back to normal in a few days.

I ONLY do it after lunch and dinner. Never breakfast, unless I'm on vacation, it's a weekend or if I had a really bad day the day before. Parties don't count. This is how I know I'm not an addict.

This trips god makes alot of sense

What are you, fucking retarded?? OP wants pussy. If bitches want coke and give up pussy to get it, he wins. Again, are you fucking retarded???
Christ, is summer over yet, so we can get back to normal.

As a psychonaught, I can say no, mdma will make you joyous for 10 hours but 1 gram of pure/ good cocaine will make you invincible to anything for 6+ if you can handle the gram.

Pic related.

kek

nothing is good long term dude.

If you want to do MDMA do it once and rest at least a month, then do it again if you feel like it.

Don't do it more than once per month or you'll start fucking with your serotonin and become depressed like a little bitch.

Also don't do cocaine, you can have way better experiences with mdma, lsd, shrooms and shit, cocaine doesn't compare to the other substances

Only good MDMA and ONLY good LSD not Nbiome etc that shit can kill you Look into 1-p lsd if its legal in your country.

Thank you. Missing a trip rn. Holidays suck.

Still better to smoke weed or anything than doing cocaine, once you're in there's no way out, u shithead. Dunno why y'all faggets on Sup Forums rage

yeah ofc, always test your shit.

I've done mdma and lsd plenty of times and always had a BLAST, cant even describe it with words.

always keep it healthy and put at least a month between uses, keep a healthy diet and excercise.

What does any of that mean?

Say i go clubbing twice a week and I really wanna do drugs, how do i go about it and not get really depressed afterwards?

Anyone?

Past 4 months I've been on a pretty big binge. Anyways in that time frame I'm going to be 2 weeks clean. Longest was probably 3 days before. How long till my tolerance goes back down. And also I can no longer physically drink water or beer (which is not fun) when on blow. My nose and throat are pretty messed and get clogged easily.

Levisamole is a de worming agent added to cut cocaine way up in the supply chain.

Just dont do them, easy
> dont feel depressed
> dont get addicted
> win/win

You dont , you accept responsibility for your actions like a functioning adult.

How long have u been using

Look, I've done mdma plenty of times, here is what I think.

The first time you do it, you probably will be golden the next day (given that you keep your dose around 2mg times your weight in kilos, although ive done double that and its also amazing).

If you do it again in a short span of time, you'll probably feel down, although this is strongly dependant in your place in life, if you are normally depressed then you'll feel wayy worse.

Keep it spaned, 2months is the best, and enjoy the roll, don't take too much and test your substance.

I was doing shots tonight, came up on my cocaine and almost vomited on the bar... never happned before... nursed half a beer for the next hour.. I know how you feel and as Far As I know there isnt a way around it, sorry user.

well started like a year a go and done mdma and speed like once every month , but i really wanna go on a binge (twice a week) .

Realize now that it's a pretty dumb question. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing

Also, don't drink alcohol and stay hydrated.

if you are going to be dancing like crazy drink a liter in the whole the night , if not half a litter is fine, don't over drink as it can be fatal

3 years on and off. This last year the most. 4 months little overboard. I never really have cravings unless I'm drunk. Trying get my tolerance back down to 1 gram and I'm satisfied. Not 2.5-3.5 loll

Not worth it, you will feel slightly buzzed at most , serotonin after a drug of that magnitude takes weeks to normalise, you would be wasting the drug.

>back to normal
I post once every year but lurk for like 7 years
Tfw there is no back

>this
Most fatalities come from water intoxication where you pull electrolytes from your body and starve your body of nutrients. Water kills bro.

Ha ha ha ha ha.. FUCKING RETARD!!
>once you're in there's no way out
Coke isn't heroin you short bus, no pussy getting fag.
I'm actually choking at how stupid you are.
OP... Don't be >this fag ..
Do a line, have fun.

Everyone admires a cocaine personality in this society; excessive ego, insufferable conceit, feeling invincible and a unquenchable thirst for "win". This is what society wants right now, so much that they dose up the small kids on speed and parents love it

How? What does it do to you that makes you likely to get laid?

When I first started drinking on it wasn't a big problem. Now it's like physically impossible. I'll always get drunk before railing some lines. But once the alcohol buzz is gone and the coke overtakes it. It's not as enjoyable

see

Dude, honestly, getting laid is not that big of a deal.

Shit isn't even that great

It's not the fact that he does cocaine.
It's because cocaine is usually in parties, with people, and probably girls

dont touch it

trust me

I start mid drinking after first lie, I cant drink 3 lines later I can eas into a beer, and then Im normal but the first line always puts a wobble on my drink for atleast half an hour , always been that way, it may just be your and my bodys reaction. same with speed , when it hits me I instantly want to vomit, I hold it for a few minutes then Im good

Pic related its me , I dont give a fuck right now.

Makes OP confident to talk to girls. = laid.