This just dropped. Anyone listening to it? What do you think so far?

This just dropped. Anyone listening to it? What do you think so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

itun.es/gb/ADhCgb
www26.zippyshare.com/v/yuNradTd/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vG5b-4tdvfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enjoying it so far. currently 6 songs in. very aesthetic, very pleasing, dark/mellow at times but funky which is exactly what i wanted. but why is it so long??

surprisingly really good album. cudi always had super long albums tho so that does not surprise me

>surprisingly really good album.
think the same

literally the only good cudi album

>cudi always had super long albums
no speedin bullet 3 heaven was the first one that was an hour and a half
the rest were about an hour give or take
except for satellite flight which was 42 min

it's supposedly divided into 4 acts. i can kinda distinguish them but if i didn't know that was the case i wouldn't have guessed

Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven

Link?

that album accurately portrays what everyone listening to the album wants
itun.es/gb/ADhCgb
:-)

Half way through. Really fucking good so far. 1.5 hours is too long though. It keeps me interested but I imagine at around track 16-17 most people will get bored. I'll report back but that's my fear at the moment.

it's on soulseek

I'm on does it right now. God Damn I couldn't stop smiling when cudi was straight up rapping on flight at first sight. This album is God Damn amazing

It's too long. Very good otherwise.

Could anyone please upload just the last 3 tracks? My download didn't include them for sone reason.

It would be a genuinely good-great album if it was half as long. It would have been the comeback of the century.

Precisely. 11 tracks and it would've been a strong 7-8.

Why are people saying this is good. Is it cause they are comparing it to SB2H? This is still really shit.

I liked SB2H and I think this is great

This is amazing so far on first listen.
Our brother Cudi is back in tip-top shape after some gnarly catharsis back on SB2H.

could someone here who **Doesn't** already actively listen to Kid Cudi tell me if this is worth listening to

Exactly. There are some actually interesting and creative songs here, the issue is that its got too many average ones. I wish Scott would've been smarter with this, I really wanted him to get back up on his feet, and I'm not even that big of a fan.

Hey there, I've heard plenty of his stuff, don't do that often (basically never). It's worth listening once at least. Some really fun and pretty damn good tracks.

You haaaave to, if only to hear this possibly last one in the great chain of albums released in 2016 before it's over.
Brace for it being long, cause he takes the tame to show off so many different micro-variations in style over the course of the thing. Impressive just as Awaken, my Love and Starboy and Currents and Kanye and the 1975 and Tears for Fears deserve to be loved for doing.

tl;dr really good until you get around 50 minutes in and get to the average song dump
album is amazing until around track 12 and then just kinda stays boring for about 20 minutes until it picks up again

Exactly what I was thinking. There are some incredibly creative songs here that are amazing. I'm really annoyed at Cudi for that.

SB2H was his suicide note. Seriously. Then he got help and this is what we get now.

The Guide (ft. Andre Benjamin) is really fucking great. Wow. I wish he cut all the average songs out a bit and it would've been perfect.

I think this will be like TLOP, I'll make a no-filler playlist that will be incredibly fun and enjoyable.

Here's the one I have for Pablo:

I'm real happy for the dude. It's not a perfect album but definitely shows that he has amazing potential, which is what I think a lot of people needed. I'm a bit pissed since this is the style of album that I love and think it could've been a 10/10, but with fillers it's about a 6, and he won't do something as dark and lovely again.

At the least, I'm happy he's shown us he is good at this shit, which I think is something that a lot of Cudi fans needed. I'm looking forward to listening to this album more, and working out which songs I can remove from the album to make it a personal 10/10.

it's actually really good

please upload to SoundCloud

epic autism dude

link pls

this has no fucking right being as good as it is

www26.zippyshare.com/v/yuNradTd/file.html
thank me later

I'm more interested in Gucci Mane's album. Anyone have a zip?

make another thread

this

6.8 on p4k predicted
would've been 7.5+ and potentially BNM if he didn't include fillers

>Tried to reply to your thread, but it got archived in time
Think: he cut Yeezus down to just those 10 great tracks.
TLOP is way long but that's because he/We know that not-best ideas are still at-least-great tracks. And when y'all fans are just going to listen to the album for relatively free from downloading/streaming, and you don't have to waste both your and Our money on physicals... the dude's smarter than too many people think

Here's mine, cause I fucking love the album:
1. Only One
2. FSMH Pt. 1
3. FSMH Pt. 2
4. Famous updated however
5. Feedback
6. Low Lights
7. Highlights
8. Freestyle 4 updated
9. I Love Kanye
10. Waves (I need to find an edit of Chance's OG)
11. FML OG with Ty Dolla $ign too
12. Real Friends
13. Wolves
14. Frank's Track
15. Siiiiiiiiilver Surfffffeerrrrr Intermiiiiission
16. 30 Hours either version
17. NMPiL.A.
18. All Day [Remix w/ Kendrick]
*19. I Feel Like That
20. Facts updated
21. Fade
22. Saint Pablo
23. Ultralight Beam

>==bonus track? if not, then actually before ULB==
24. Timmy Turner [Kanye remix]

*When I burned it to a CD, I actually put I Feel Like That between FML and Real Friends {I also didn't have Saint Pablo because that released the next damn day} so I added the Say You Will update and a Love Kanye remix to the very end

Famous is interesting as an opener, though. I'll listen to your way soon

I'm listening to it, really boring by far

I have a similar list but I have low lights opening the album as it fits with Ultralight beam closing.

Most impressive on first listen through, subsequently boring on all other listens

But that's fine, everbody always picks their favorites, man. He still provided damn-decent product on the songs you may not have cared for

Ooh, I like that. That thing is a total momentum-killer, but it's pretty and should be included somewhere on the tracklist.

>alternate covers
Jesus christ

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

sounded like he was eating apple sauce or something as he sung that

If I liked the first MotM, should I just skip to this album?

Only for my physical file copy of the album dog, I keep the OG for the Apple Music version I use with my phone. This set of covers is cool cause there's a similar, different one for each album act {pic related}, and I have it set to change when each individual song is on

Absolutely not. But how the fuck could you like the weakest MOTM:1 I and not the next one or Indicud at *all*?

>mfw "By Design" pops up
Andre 3000 never disappoints

(besides, the OG one gives iTunes the best color scheme of any of the alt covers that have been going around)

It's much better than SB2H, glad he's not experimenting and going back to his old sound but still compared to MOTM its average with a couple stellar tracks

mmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Had to repeat "By Design"

Listened to the leak but it's just okay desu half the tracks could of been removed and the album could of benefited from a shorter run time cause 1 hour and 30 mins is overkill

But Cudi knows his fans will love all those damn jams, literally fuck the haters. That reason is why I can justify so many longer albums these days, especially with people buying less physicals and just streaming instead

He's such a great every-man figure, damn

Kid Cudi fans love anything with his name on it, doesnt even matter if it's shit

>a song that's not even at the album
>as a fucking intro

Die

ye

Not true, cause MOTM1 was obviously learning. Nowhere near as good as his rest. Satellite Flight had a few sparks of great stuff, and MOTM2 and Indicud had more hits than misses overall, man. New PPaDS is similar to that, but certainly best overall, holy shit

the guide is better

I was honestly expecting this album to be pretty good based on this thread. Boy was I in for it.

Best way I would describe this album: he made it as if it were his debut. And it's fucking great.

Yeah, this whole thread is samefag.
The album is pretty bad, some songs are good

Very very impressed. Probably third favourite album this year I'd say. List goes Blackstar, Atrocity Exhibition, Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin, TLOP, Post Pop Depression. There are a bunch more I've liked this year but those are probably my top 5.

way too long
there are some solid tracks but there's also a lot of filler that takes away from the album.
1st Andre feature is killer tho

Predict Anthony score

Mid to high 6. Nothing higher than a 6 tho for sure

6 from tano
5.8 or 6.2 from p4k

better than people in the thread are saying
worse than most people think
its a 6 that had potential to be a strong 7

Mid to high 8

Album is pretty long he should've cut some tracks. Rose Golden is a 10/10 song though

As soon as I saw that Willow feature I was hype. Both her and Jaden are making some good shit but she in particular is brilliant.

Just started listening to it, totally forgot it was coming out this week.

Light to decent 7

AOTY

same

He's gonna make a Not Good video out of it, he has a real hate boner for him.

yeah, he absolutely hates kanye + cudi for some reason

Fucking amazing
On does it right now

And J. Cole

much better than expected
the andre features are fucking killer

I really hate this shit.

who gives a flying fuck what that sperglord thinks

holy shit rose golden is good and so is baptized in fire

mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Rose Garden is GOAT

obviously a certified banger

youtube.com/watch?v=vG5b-4tdvfM

comedy bang bang

Rose Golden is what I hope hip hop sounds like moving forward

maximalist kid cudi. sounds fucking amazing. can you imagine a mbdtf-tier cudi album?

hell no man

>Rose Garden
>The Guide
>Surfin
all 3 of these get me pretty fuckin hype

>GOD TIER
Frequency
By Design
All In
Rose Golden
Does It
Surfin

>GOOD TIER
Swim In the Light
ILLusions
Baptized In Fire
Kitchen
Mature Nature
Cosmic Warrior

>MEH TIER
Flight At First Sight/Advanced
Dance 4 Eternity
Distant Fantasies
The Guide (Andres verse is great tho)
The Commander

>IN THE TRASHBIN
Releaser

The production is fucking great, nice and consistent aesthetically.i kind of feel like cudi kind of mails in some songs tho and he probably couldve cut some tracks. overall its a pretty solid album guess we'll see how it holds up

>he doesnt like the zombie vibes on releaser
its like u dont even like horror my nigga

missed wounds, its in the trashbin

kill yourself

>If he cut every song below good tier we would've had an 8/10 album
Just Mescudi my shit up