/AFL/ - Sunday Feels addition

/AFL/ - Sunday Feels addition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/straffo_/
soundcloud.com/abc_grandstand/afl-rd-18-tim-hodges-describes-the-gut-wrenching-scenes-in-the-bulldogs-rooms-with-the-injury-to-mitch-wallis
bigfooty.com/forum/threads/players-that-become-coaches.1139102/#post-45656554
bigfooty.com/forum/threads/which-team-has-the-most-supporters-fans-support.1137193/#post-45331429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

australia a shit

>worst cuckstralians
KEK

HEAVE HO UNNA

*farts*

>be european
>get culturally enriched

>5 minutes until the end of the round
Why was this thread made?

Given how dead the poopoopeepee is this thread could probably last til next Friday night as it is

Going to make sure this thread stays alive until then

>switzerland
>europe

got a lamb shank slow cooking in the smoker, gonna be delish

hi albania!

>tfw percentage could probably decide /top4/
>tfw only just edged lelbourne and carltank when we should have thrashed them

where did it all go so wrong

have played some pretty unimpressive football as of late desu family

it hasn't m8

>we're playing absolute horseshit footy but >we're still balls deep in the race for the flag

>we've got the biggest scope for improvement of any team. just hope >we can get >our shit together before it's too late

Mate, its over. Can't see you guys making the top 4. And if you can't make top 4, it's over.

Fuck off gookboy

Don't ever compare me to that embarrassment again

>new thread for 15 more post
>unrelated, unoriginal feels image

Christ, just awful.

>PerthBoy86 isn't one of the best contributors to BigFooty's mainboard

Typical xenophobic faggots

i know right? the fucking state of this "poopoopeepee"

Is there a more satisfying feeling than when Poort get BTFO?

stop embarrassing yourself

I'm sorry for having faith in the team I support.

Fuck you

ITT we post PerthBoy86's (WAautist) best posts

Can't go past the map that got him into the Team

"I'm sure this board is dominated by edgy 15 year olds who like to act all tough online lol."

tßh the most annoying thing about this is the fact he used the st. kilda jumper >we don't wear anymore

The time he went on about club fiances and how a more profitable club is a better club

"Oh yeah it'd be great. I love it when I see young Sudanese men, or old Vietnamese/Chinese men among others wearing Doggies caps/gear, or just a lot of folks here and how much they love them, they're really a part of the community."

This. Talking about how West Coke and Collingwood are better clubs because they are financially stable and premierships, even 3 premierships in a row isn't an accurate measure of a clubs "success". Absolute delusion verging on mental instability if he actually believes the shit he writes.

I choose to believe it's just for the (You)s, delusion of that magnitude shouldn't even be possible

Is that when he used a table which showed WCE having the most income, but didn't make more profit then other clubs?

2nd through 7th all only seprated by percentage

>cracked 2500 in SC
getting into form at the right time of the year lads

Should we be "encouraging" all new refugees to resettle in Perth, considering how financially stable they are and all

>right time of the year

KEK. Finals are still 2 weeks away.

>Feels addition
1+0=1

>Switzerland
>not Europe
Get yourself an education Wallis, EU=/=Europe.

doing a massive poo

the wounds have scabbed over, ready to marathon some

>/crows/ tßh

tßh

exactly the time you want to start getting into form

only scrubs think it can be flicked on and off like a switch

lads

who here /top4/?

I'm playing you next week, I plan to remain top of the table sorry

Night lads xoxo

right here lad.

looks like we're down gonna have another cracking finals against each other.

>cuckmantle fans

>victorian, nsw teams make up 100% of the top 4
BIG
STRONG
EASTERN
STATERS

should be a good match m8

I'm still filthy I dropped a game in the bye rounds

straffo has 469 followers on insta

instagram.com/straffo_/

>Fremadtle Cuckers

>not following based Jarryd on the premier content sharing platform that is Instagram

Are you just trying to avoid the cutting-edge creative zeitgeist of outer-suburban Melbourne to seem beyond cool?

>look, Mitch, if you could just stop being such a soft poof for a few seconds we'll try and help.

yeah a guy broke his leg fucking hilarious

>employs empathy while using unnecessary profanity to display his tough-guy act

School's back tomorrow kiddo

soundcloud.com/abc_grandstand/afl-rd-18-tim-hodges-describes-the-gut-wrenching-scenes-in-the-bulldogs-rooms-with-the-injury-to-mitch-wallis

>wahhhhh someone got hurt due to base incompetence, but it wasn't me!!

tone it down a couple notches and you might get some more (You)s mate

>I disagree ∴ he's le trole!

why? Fags acting around a broken leg like it's the Gallipoli dawn service. It shows mental weakness, I've seen kids taking broken bones better than this, heard the snap from 50m away. Seen a bloke take half his hand off with an angle grinder, called the ambulance and saw him to the ED, he didn't cry. Weak shit.

If you think making fun of injuries is a "step too far" or it offends you then you should probably stick to bigfooty.

When I watch this video I get chills down my spine, it is that horrific. It gives me flashbacks from when I broke my ankle a few years ago, excruciating pain, that's why I could never "laugh" at this video because I've been there. Anyone who laughs at this lacks the empathy of a normal human being. I started welling up when I heard the audio from Hodges describing what it was like inside the Dogs room. Shame on you all.

Lmao ur such a poof

>make a quality post
>get called a poof
If you want me I'll be on r/afl. Fuck this "community"

You won't be missed poof

dont reply to me, faggot

You will miss me when you realise I'm the only one actually making quality contributions to these threads.

If you haven't broken a bone in your life you're guaranteed to be boring to the point of not being worth knowing. Frankly, I got sick in China (inb4 ur RC accusations) and that two weeks made a broken wrist and shoulder very pale in comparison. He was in pain, sure, did he want his teammates crying around him? Is that emphatic behaviour? No, it's self-centred "this will play well with the journalists" behaviour. Being strong, showing support, that's what was needed.

Dogs have shown their colours. Until someone gets Sean Abbotted, then you can cry.

found the team autist hater

Yes, I dislike the team autist because those posts deviate from what /afl/ should be about. /afl/ should be about footy discussion and that should be it. I always try to get the threads back on track when they deviate from talking about the footy but people always want to talk about some bullshit like smart phones or "bikecunt" which frankly, is very juvenile.

to be fair the team autist thing is an obvious example of how shit /afl/ has become

>quality
KEK I bet you were the shitposter who was trying to derail the music discussion yesterday and thought you were helping the thread. At any rate I know you're lying because there have been literally no "quality" posts tonight.

Actually a lot of injuries is a sign of low IQ which would mean you are in reality very boring to people like me. High IQ folks better handle situations so they don't get injured which is why I have never had a broken bone despite never restricting my activities.

Let me guess, you also hate music being talked about on /afl/?

>been literally no "quality" posts tonight
Quality posts like that smart phone discussion right? Or do you mean quality posts like the music discussion? There have been many quality posts made tonight, majority made by me mind you. They don't get replies though because it's not funnay le autist team material

Most people have obligations in life and serious repercussions for failing to fulfill them, and they probably come to Sup Forums in order to have fun and not abide by your fairyland utopia of how an online forum will behave. Your failure to see this makes your claim that everyone else except you is being juvenile completely absurd.

Imagine (I know you'll have to) you're at the pub with mates watching the footy and someone starts talking about, I don't know, say, music. Do you crack the shits?

agreed

I'm not smart, I know this, I'm an AFL fan.

Again, show me what you call "quality" posts or I will continue to believe you were the one behind shit like these:

Those posts are trying to get the topic back on footy. They're not "shit".

all me :^)

That's incorrect as a few of those posts are my contributions.

>a lot of injuries is a sign of low IQ

ARE a sign of low IQ

Fuck off WAautist/PerthBoy86

bigfooty.com/forum/threads/players-that-become-coaches.1139102/#post-45656554

bigfooty.com/forum/threads/which-team-has-the-most-supporters-fans-support.1137193/#post-45331429

Low education detected. The "is" is referring to a "lot" which is singular, hence a "lot is". What you would say is a "lot are". Please reconsider next time you try to outwit a superior mind.

consider revising. But I'll submit to your obvious intellect, it was a mistake master.

bloos

>where this dead thread went

New lows lads. Absolutely poothetic.

This is the only /crows/ tßh you get.