THIS IS A MANLET ONLY THREAD

THIS IS A MANLET ONLY THREAD
>Anyone above 5'10 is not allowed
5'6 with a 7 inch dick here how's life my fellow manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhqsunGPII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extraordinary

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhqsunGPII

man he ain't even got up that far

Any tallfags that come here will be laughed at this is your last warning lankensteins

When will the lankensteins learn how easy it is to get big when you're under 6 ft?

Fag

ITT

>tfw you tallfags will never have that compact washboard look like the gu. In the middle

Life's pretty good man thanks for asking

>5'7

5'6 here
I can knock down any lanklet with a headbut on his stomach

bald faggot vin diesel's boots. look at them. mfw that faggot got bigger heels than that bitch kek

>vin diesel
>faggot
Pick one

HAHA my nigga I'm 5'3(5'6 when I'm wearing my steel-toe boots with a lift inside) and I can break a lanklets little legs with one kick no problem

>you
>faggot
pick two

Honestly you lankensteins will never feel the pleasure of fucking a tall bitch with your above average penis even though you're below average heoght

>middle girls arm

please tell me you're serious

5'10 here. Height has never been an issue for me, I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal about it.

And here you see a middle aged white man shitposting on Sup Forums to try and draw attention away from his microscopic penis.

because strong 5'10 height is the boiling point. under that things get harder. above that no drastical change.

Manlets will always be the best looking guys sorry tallfags we get the good looking girls like pic related and you can stay with the fat guy ones

How tall are you? Do you speak from experience?

im a female above 5'10 am i not allowed

Paul Walker is already dead on this picture. Or he sleep.

Yes you're allowed only when I'm wearing my boots tho

HAHAHAHAHHA yeh every girl prefers men under 5'10. RIGHT.

tall chicks are hot

>tfw amazon fetish but already 6'3"

can i wear heels?

literally me on the left tho

Fuck no you can't are you out of your mind? Do you want to embarrass me? Put on the flats you she-giant!

dat exif
feet pls

Pic related it's you

my boyfriend is 5'10 and he doesnt mind walking next to me when i wear these

show us your long sexy legs please gentle she-giant

other pics were a few months ago as i couldnt be bothered to find heels

5'8 Manlet here pic related me n my boys

yepp. I was a weak 5'10. Years of computer work and a lil injury and now I am around 5'8,5. I get more looks when I have thicker shoes on. I also have a big fucking head. +2 inch helps me a lot visually. Also I know a lot of girls. They never call 5'10 short. At 5'9 sometimes u are. Also Brad Pitt is around 5'11. Clooney is 5'10, matt damon strong 5'10. Stallone? weak 5'9. rober downey 5'8. U see? 1 inch can make huge difference in the screen presence. I know there are other factors like torso length, head size, shape and bla bla Im just telling some basic stuff.

Yummmmmyyy. What's your shoe size baby?

43 european, its a bit embarrassing though, i also have massive hands, sorry small dicked people in this thread

you could gag someone w those toes easy

Her hand is obviously on Paul Walker's ass.

I mean, look at that fucking face.

Can I see your feet baby, 43 isn't even that big compared to your height

yeah, mind the perspective though

Slenderman's getting better at blending in.

>Yummmmmmmyyyyyyyy
This isnt a cringe thread ffs

if you stop calling me baby

️️️ ugh you're so adorable

why are you attention whoring on b when you have bf? let me guess: your relationship is falling apart.
also thats a big fucking smelly looking feet.

I wanna eat those toes baby fuckkkk

Fuck off faggot she can do what she pleases if you're over 5'10 which I'm guessing your faggot ass is you shouldn't even be in this thread

meh, we are fine

Sorry guys, no muscle in the world can you atractive to girls if you're under 6'0.
They night sleep with a manlet on a rare occasion, but that's because well, sometimes girls settle down and lower their usuall standerts.
No offence, but it just makes you guys look more like a joke than you already are.
It's not your fault, and it's not the end of the world, just know that no matter how long you'll spend in the gym , no girls will ever be with you from 100% free will, but mostly because she lowered her standerts.
Plus, that statics you tell yourself here is a comforting lie, and the avreage hight for a male is 6'0. If you're under it, well, you're a manlet, and you're fucked, No offence though.
Hey but at least you guys can always play santas little elfes on christmass, which is pretty cool actually...i guess :|

>top kek
Let me know where you live lanklet I'd love to strap on my steel toe boots(which add 3 inches to my height making me 5'6.5) and break your skinny little legs you worthless fucking tallfag

6'0 master race reporting in, almost doomed to manlet genetics from both sides of my family (estimated height was 5'6)

I recognize a failing relationship when I see one. post some more pics. my gf is at italy with her family so I need some fap material and u look fine.

interesting, but i dont value your opinion on my relationship at all

>i dont value your opinion on my relationship at all
:(

5'4" female, my boyfriend is 5'5". He's a total cutie. I love wearing heels on dates so I can look down at him and pat his head. As a role reversal/femdom enthusiast I don't think I'd ever date anybody over 5'10", little dudes just get me going

"That's a huge bitch!"

I'm a 6'2
95 k"g
And under 15% body fat.

I have dan 4 in shotokan, black belt in judo and 3 years experience in muay thai and bjj. Not to mention that for a 2nd income, i train people in MMA at my local gym.
Though even without all that I'd still just step on your head and squash you like a bug if you ever came at me, bro.
Again, im not here to offend you, but it's awkward that you and your manlet friends here don't admit that the only acceptable excuse for a man to be under 6'0 , is if he is under the age of 17.

Agreed

Lol we got a fucking tough go over here show me a pic of yourself this is me I'm 5'3.5 I've fucked up guys way bigger than you and I won't hesitate to chose you're lanky ass the fuck out

Moar

Jeasus christ man, not only you're a midget but you're also skinny like you just escaped auchwits ... Fucking hell, so help me god i cringed so hard ...

are you two seriously sizing each other up on Sup Forums... once you guys grow up a little you'll realize it really doesn't matter much if you can kick someone else's ass. In most cases you lose more than you gain even in winning a fight.

>In most cases you lose more than you gain even in winning a fight.
thats so fucking accurate. also a good material for a witty aphorism, I would do it but fuck it im going to sleep.

Continuing: you're time spent preparing yourself can be better used on other things in life.