What age did everyone on Sup Forums lose their virginity? I lost mine to a slut when I was 14...

What age did everyone on Sup Forums lose their virginity? I lost mine to a slut when I was 14. Honestly not a great decision on my part

18 to a hooer in Tijuana.

Love me some Heavy Metal.

LIES

18. I don't feel like I lost anything in the experience though, other than a load of jizz.

Never.

I'm 37 and a virgin.

damn son, what comes after wizard status?

Sourcerer

Pick unrelated.

It's the truth

Didn't happen.

was 15, lost to 14 year old gf

18. Lost it about 24 hours into college

I'm a 20 year old virgin.

I don't care, though. I'm currently in college and studying to become a doctor. When I graduate, I'll be making $300K+ and women will be all over my dick. I'll throw a few bucks their way.

Almost the same here. I was 16 and gf was 15. First few times were fun because neither of us had any prior experience but we got the hang of it.

38 year old virgin here. Have gotten hand jobs and little more.

15, gf was 16. We had sex almost every day after school for about a month before I got expelled and she turned insane.

lol youre a wizard in the making

25 to a hooker with 1 arm paid $400.00, kind of funny but cant complain been getting pussy for free ever since.

By the age of 17

36, no poon yet

Just after turning 21

Lost it to a chubby 40 year old woman who took pictures for her husband

>lost it at 22 night before my birthday
>2 or three a year until married at 35, sometimes a year of nothing because broke artist
>father of four life is good
a wizard is socially awkward and won't try, he repels women with his self centered, inward powers. You can be introverted and still live beyond yourself, a wizard is in his own world.

20 and still a virgin. Only fingered a girl once

Your sleeping sister doesn't count.

I was 8 when it happened so fuck you

Why not?

So if I'm NOT caught fingering a sleeping girl, it doesn't count.

But if I AM caught it's a whole hullabaloo!

Hahaha it was actually a few months ago with a random whore I met online that happened to live near me

If ur gay or lesbian what constitues as losing ur virginiry? Like do u have to be finger puppeted in any orifice or is it the same thing as a handjob

Did you have sex with another willing, adult partner or partners? That is all that counts.

That's a good question. I've had my dick sucked and eaten pussy but my dick has never been in a vagina. I've gotten hand jobs and fingered a girl but am a virgin? *38 year old virgin from above*

if ur gay taking a dick in the ass if ur lesbian scissoring or strap-on sex

pics or gtfo

Couple months before I turned 18, she was a slut so no A for effort, also whiskey penis kicked in 5 mins deep, shit was not cash.

7 to my babysitter

15 with my GF at that time

the only woman I ever fucked and the last one, I ain't getting laid ever again

it wasn't even good to be honest

I was 14 and my gf was 15

I lost my virginity to my mom at 19. Never dated in high school and hung out with my best bro like 3-4 days a week and talked to him on the phone every day and spent the night at each other's regularly playing vidya&drinking so mom thought I was gay and was starting to give me shit about it regularly. High school graduation party(only had like 3 other dudes and some family there) after everyone left and me and my mom were pretty drunk. My best bro was passed out on my bed so I got into bed with my mom. My mom sleeps in a t shirt and briefs so me being drunk though normally not attracted to her I was semi hard. She made some comment about not gonna sleep with your boyfriend tonight and I had enough so I shoved my semi-hard dick in between her cheeks and said does this prove I'm not gay. She playfully ground back and said let's see if it grows and it did and after that one thing led to another I started to spoon fuck her but I'm kinda short downstairs like 5" so it was hard to spoon I ended up on top of her and I came in her because she had her ovaries removed due to cysts. Took a good 5-10 minutes because of the alcohol despite how horns I was. The next morning she seemed pretty regretful but knowing we were both wasted she just said we shouldn't be doing that ever again but we were drunk and made a mistake so whatever, and that she's glad I'm not gay.

That seems worse than being gay...

How difficult are your studies?