So I've posted about this before but this chick has a boyfriend and has been trying to hop on my dick for awhile but...

So I've posted about this before but this chick has a boyfriend and has been trying to hop on my dick for awhile but she's a 5/10 at best and I'm about to tell her boyfriend and dump pics of her flirting with me and shit. They live together and have been together since they were 15 (20 now) so this will probably end with some violence/murder. Figured you fags would like to watch him blow up. Will be bumping with caps of shit she's sent me.

TL;DR: ITT you get to watch as I ruin two peoples lives.

Jews are the real enemy!

DO IT

you are good man. go on...

Sent buddy the message

Noice OP

Co co combo breaker

I can't wait for replies. I know the feeling of being crushed like this. But it was by a mutual friend, and neither me or the other guy knew.

You're a good egg OP

Should tell him to stream/record his fight with her

Bump of justice

create a gets therad first u cunt so we can troll her into sending pics..... how fucking faggy are u faggington?

Hell Yeah! Stoked on this thread. Keep it coming. And fuck that goddamn whore

this

Nigga I don't have time to drag this out and have some fucking white knight ruin it. Fuck you.

>so this

this all day

inb4 boyfriend knows and is a master cuck

Just dumped my screen capped flirting images on him, still no response.

hide the names then, u stupid fucking nigger cunt,nigga ass faggot motherfucking nigga kid,child, nig nog, son.

I've actually wondered this

quads have spoken

Charge your phone faggot and Noice

Seriously who gives a shit what lame ass things these fags on here will come up with

OH wait. Do you have him added? If not he's not even getting your messages. It's completely fucking bullshit. Doesn't notify me when people who don't have me added chat and the shit sits in a sub menu for months.

It doesn't matter if it blows up now, the get thread would fuck things up for this thread that I actually wanted to make

Dumping flirting pics now

at least i get pussy u loser. fuck all u losers..u never score.

tell him she begged you to do a poop in her mouth

OP, boyfriend will turn out to be a cuck, and let you power fuck his girlfriend.

'i kek'ed'

I've been known to fuck a bitch or two in my day. Just have no interest in this particular one.

Just sent the request

u talking to yourself, friend?

This thread has potential

see if you can get nudes from her for us then the betrayal would be even better.

u know your shit annon..ask 4 more

the autism is strong in here

>he didnt include us REEEEEEE

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Fake as fuck

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is too hilarious. Love it OP, thanks for the good kek.

You are a good person OP.
Even if the guy is upset, he wil eventually move on and find someone 100x better than this bitch

or he'll kill himself idk we'll see very excite

Idk how to make it anymore real for you son

So you're canada-fags, huh?

Tried getting nudes before, she sends them over Snapchat and I didn't want to ruin the steady stream of barely fappable nudes by screenshotting

This is juicy shit OP!

This may sound retarded but how did you know?

I just want the reply, i don't give a shit about what she said to you

Bump for bfs reaction

>get one from her
>screensnap it
>tell her that you'll tell her bf if she doesn't give you more

Little does she know that the damage has been done.

God's work, user.

Any response from the bf?

>This
Don't care about her being a slut, I wanna see the bf rage

So do I faggot but until he replies I have to keep the thread alive with this bullshit

He knows

Probably the stupid ass names. Kolbi and Codi? You two were made for each other.

found her insta and saw where she took pics. Is it nice in Calgary?

more butt stuff

This girl is fat and ugly as shit. And I absolutely hate girls that talk like her. This is disgusting. Fuck her and her stupid cuck boyfriend. And also fuck you for even acknowledging this beast.

Get some nudes while we wait faggot

You're kinda polite to the thread jerkoffs

lol

Nothing yet sir, bumping the thread with her sluttiness til he does. If this thread 404's before then I'll make another thread when I receive a response.

inb4 the guy is a fucking cuckold and you just ruined his fantasy of you fucking his gf behind his back

It is actually, I moved away not long ago and regret every second since then

Trips, he's confirmed a cuck.

Truth of trips

we searched hisname on facebook then found her idiot

She works at a medical marijuana clinic and gives me free shatter in exchange for pics of my ass. I couldn't say no.

>snuggle
>ALL DAY
>mfw

No response, OP? i want to see his world burn.

Be nice. They only just got Internet in Calgary.

this gon be good

Post ass pics.

kek

Don't link him to the thread or we won't get to see the rage.

we wont.... IF you get us nudes. kek

This is pretty good so far.

You may have got dubs but you don't want to see my pock marked pimpled ass bruh. Shits so white it makes sour cream jealous.

you look like a douche bag

I can't wait for her freak-out once she's ousted as a whore

Ya I was at stampede, it's literally a dress like a douchebag festival. But I fucked 3 bitches that week including a ham planet black woman so if it works it can't be that bad right?

Hey, what if we all got semi nudes of her and all of us sent them to her bf, telling him she's been cheating on himbwith all of us, and that we all recently found out that she was?

user what SMS app do you use?

Dude. That would be glorious.

not OP but I know OP, it's real

Stock Android. some of this is from FB, some from SMS, some from insta

Well played, son.
He's gonna be crushed after reading that 6th grade insult from an anonymous btard

Nigger I got dubs now post that white ass faggot.

Anyone else feel like doxing OP?
Ruining relationships
He knew she had a bf
Smug look on his stupid face

Mein negro

>I fucked 3 bitches that week including a ham planet black woman

Why are ya batting below your average? Hanging out of the back of Harambe like a new born calf doesn't sound like my idea of a good time.

Why arent we funding this

no

Show his replys brother. Cheaters are scum.
It's hilarious, but you're also doing the Lord's work.

>Ruining relationships
Whores will be whores man. OP is mearly letting that poor cuck know who he's really dating.

OP is just as bad as the fat cunt. Let's fuck him up