So you think Clinton is a criminal, a murderer

So you think Clinton is a criminal, a murderer.

have you been watching the convention? even republicans are up there supporting her. it's either right wing propaganda or every single one of those people know less about hillary than you do. or they're all, every one of them, evil monsters. pick your pill faggot

>propaganda
>you're smarter than people who works with her
>or it's a massive, ten thousand person conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1469754123629.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

why would i be angry faglord?

But user, she's sooo ugly and funny looking! and the facebook maymays, and trump, he makes me laugh because he is so funnay! how can $hillary compete!

t. alt-right winger

oh look its another butthurt millennial that thinks he going to change the world.
why would I ever vote for someone that a loser like you supports.

you sound angry

it's text dummy. if everything you read sounds angry than you're the angry one.

wtf I hate trump now

If Hillary was the best candidate, why would she need to rig the primaries to win?

well those are valid reasons to vote for trump instead of her. or you know, you can always look at their respective policies.

yeah she didn't. the dnc emails is about the dnc, not her.

sure kid, I'm getting laid tonight. how about you?

damage control.

really if the "hag has it in the bag" why you try so hard?

Yes, the dnc conspired against Bernie because they just didn't like him and Hillary had nothing to do with

I have a job and guns so I'm voting trump

If I was a millennial who wanted my loans forgiven and my taco bell job to pay $20/hr I'd vote hillary

/thread

okay so then

>TRUMP
i wanna build a wall.....can you believe how stupid my opponents are?

>$HILLARY
Let us continue the progress we have made, also, I like women, blacks, and puppy dogs!

So hillary then.

I hear a rustling, alright.

BTFO

that's also a valid reason to not vote her, because you hate being a member of that club. i agree.

Trump wants to end the death tax. That has to be stopped at all costs. It needs to go even higher.

>America
>Not corrupt

i.4cdn.org/gif/1469754123629.webm

not happening, sorry

also valid reasons.

>"So you can't even tell me which agency wont allow us, as members of congress, to see something that Hiliary Clinton allowed somebody without a security clearance in a non protective format to see?"

Jesus Christ, America, get your shit together.

What progress have we made under Obama that Hillary would be continuing?

We recovered fully, everyone has health care, we're respected by our allies again and fuck my life is 100x better than it was 8 years ago.

Watch Clinton Cash...check her cash from the foundation donors that Clintons themselves put out.

im 100% sure this is a correct the record thread

She got nothing from that :O? Usually people lose their jobs for shit like that.

is it so hard to imagine the government is full of evil monster? it takes a fucking psychopath or a saint to actually want to be a politician.

so then every single person at the DNC even the republicans are in on it is what you're going with?

Just remember, it's fact that 64% of the population are fucking morons (bell curve). And of the rest, a huge majority is brainwashed by the media.

People see what they want, ignoring the baby crimes she's committed, proven, but ignored.

i guess not. then what choice do we have? direct democracy would just shift shit to celebrities having all the power.

Not to mention, everyone in the establishment on both sides fear what Trump represents. Don't forget, establishment dems and republicans both work for the same masters.

Angry sex.

trump is more insider than anyone. he's a corporate insider. the politicians at this point are working for them. trump is just more direct of an establishment man.

Lol, our allies hate us more than with Bush, LESS have healthcare and it costs more. How fucking deluded are you?

sure you are, kid

wrong on all counts. what kind of horsehit have you been reading?

Soooo.you didn't watch it. No one's going after them cause they've cut deals with half the world's major powers

yeah but they can not support her. like people did for trump because he's a fucking nutjob.

>Wrong
What horseshit you been eating boy?

ok, cough up the sources then faggot

>> it's either right wing propaganda or every single one of those people know less about hillary than you do. or they're all, every one of them, evil monsters.

OR they're blindly voting for,
1) a women to be president.
2) whomever their political party tells them to vote for.
3) ANYONE NOT REPUBLICAN.
5) ANYONE NOT TRUMP. (I can understand the sentiment.)
6) all of the above.

Personally my conscience can't justify voting for Trump or Hillery, so I'm just writing in Mickey Mouse as my vote.

She's a corporatist authoritarian. Of course some republicans are praising her. She's basically a republican too, at least before the religious right took that party over.

A woman president is fine, just not her. She's corrupt to the core. She makes GWB seem like a boyscout.

Think about it this way. People are willing to vote for trump just to keep her out of power. Bernie would have won easily (despite very left ideals).

She is going to be the next president user.

they're not just voting, idiot. they are up there fully supporting her.

Every Republican and any former bernie supporter are only voting for her because they hate trump. Could literally be anyone but trump. Most people only hate trump cause of things they've read or heard from media. Most haven't even really listened to him or his real ideas

so those people up there supporting actively a murderer and a criminal and a traitor, they all must be in on it too. they're all monsters i guess.

>not voting for trump
>sentiment
if anything a trump vote is a sentimental vote, just because he yells really loud, so he's "telling it as it is as opposed to those PC shills"

THEY ARE SUPPORTING HER

i'm not talking about voters. i'm talking abuot the people at the convention, the ones on stage the ones working for her and with her directly. the people who have walked out and attached their name to her.

you're saying they all know she's a criminal and that she's corrupt

just yelling loudly isn't enough. he also has to say shit that is true and makes sense.

Most realize she is wicked corrupt but it's worked for her. They are drawn in by her power. Others like Pelosi for example, are completely fucking brainwashed into believing anything about equality that comes from a Clinton.

so you're saying they are all actively supporting a monster? got it. you're a fucking loon.

>or it's a massive, ten thousand person conspiracy

No, its a symptom of a broken and corrupt political system. There's no fucking conspiracy or secret to it, there are people who bribe our politicians to do what they want instead of what's best for the American people, we call them "Lobbyists", its commonly known, accepted and tolerated.

But it shouldn't be.

Yeah because that changes the reasons I listed. Just switch the word "vote" for "support" and it all still applies.

yes because you can vote in private, idiot. but when you step onto a stage and link your name to a monster, that's a different type of thing. and it's why most republicans stayed home from the RNC

Yeah thats right but they don't see it as monstrous. She has made millions of dollars and is successful. That's the name of the game. But its public knowledge. The clinton foundation is looked proudly upon but underneath it is monstrous....they all know it, but don't fight it

No, worry. You cant vote because you are 13.

>taking this shit-show of an election seriously

I know nothing about politics tbh, im voting for her completely out of spite.

so they're dumber than you are, got it. you've changed twice. any chance you'll hit the third possibility? yeah, didn't think so.

You're sick. Vote stein or johnson if u don't want trump

Havent changed at all. Some know the depth of her corruption and don't care because they want a slice of the pie. Or they brainwashed idiots that think any company would really pay bill Clinton 500000 for a speach 8 years after he been impeached.

She's a CUNT

it's either right wing propaganda or every single one of those people know less about hillary than you do.

Or you do.You are clueless

Sup Forumstards don't care if I throw my vote way, I got to vote for Hillary to really get under their skin.

all presidents do that so they're all corrupt according to you

everyone knows the impeachment was a fucking joke anyway. blowjobs

what kind of an uneducated animal would vote for trump? I haven't met a trump supporter, but if the racists and bigots on here and in political forums represent Donald trump's supporters, they're literally all full-retard.

i met one in a bar once. bigger fucking moron you could not find

I'm not calling anyone a monster, all I'm saying is they are supporting a shit candidate because it's either her or worse, FUCKING TRUMP.

Yes she IS preferable, but that like preferring being raped ONCE vs. being raped THREE TIMES.

Johnson Johnson Johnson!!!!

Bill wasn't even president at the time. And NO president has gotten that much for one speech. The money came at the same time hillary flip flopped her long standing environmentally friendly demeanor and let them massacre Haiti

SPOILER...The media will consider Hillary's speech the best of her career. Finally took on Trump. Thew first woman is all that matters

And guess who got the contract to massacre the rain forests in Haiti??? You guessed it. The same company that paid bill a half million for an hours speech

No perjury in a civil case which is why he was disbarred. It's a felony

You must have the patience of a saint. I don't know if I could tolerate the "cuck this", and "cuck that".

what an... interesting group of people, these trump-supporters.

I'm not under any delusions that who wins the election would change much,
Obama came in with his campaign basically with his platform being well that he isn't bush. and he pretty much ended up like bush, the NSA kept erroding our civil liberties , debt is still out of control and we are still stuck in a quagmire in the middleast, im not optimistic about the next guy being any different.
Basically i'm voting hillary for one reason, and one reason only
I really fucking hate Sup Forums

like you fucking care about rain forests

kek

>Obama came in with his campaign basically with his platform being well that he isn't bush

kek

its called plausible deniability and she's the king shit at it.

>massacre the rain forests in Haiti
no one cares about the rain forest you dirty hippies.

Neither is decent enough to represent the country, let alone lead it.

Jesus Christ how much power do you faggots think Clinton has?

Except Clinton.

he literally got a noble peace price for not being bush,
I guess hindsight is 20/20 in that respect.

it's still funny to me that you republican shills never mention the Iraq war. 4000 Americans died, and guess who got every contract? Cheney's Halliburton.

But nooooo, you only care about the 4 dead in Benghazi, and some irrelevant contract in fucking Haiti.

God you republicans have some very unique definitions of 'justice' and 'corruption'.

BUT HILLARY CLINTON VOTED FOR IRAQ. THE IRAQ WAR IS LITERALLY HER FAULT.

haiti dude, you're talking about fucking haiti.

inb4 Clinton was responsible for Iraq

Nice story faggot shill.

Hillary supposedly does or at least did. You probably not old enough to remember but before BLM it was Save the Planet. Hillary was all over it. Thats what the Clinton foundation supposedly does.

only two people voted against it, a republican and a democrat.

Um not everybody has Healthcare. Also my premiums went from 50 dollars, to FIVE THOUDAND dollars. If I ever get injured or sick, I'm fucked because of obamacare. Also our allies hate us. Ryssia, china, japan, UK, etc. Also also, what did we recover from? Our debt has doubled with Obama. Notice pic related. That spike is at the end of the Bush presidency, and the rapid decline AFTER THE spike up is when Obama took office. He's actually made it worse. You are lying to yourself.