Probably some videogame.

>It's shit

I believe it. Probably actually legit.

>star wars
>having a good title
Pick one

>still doubting disney
it will be great, just like everything disney does

Star Wars movies have never had good titles. They're meant to be simple and cheesy.

>The New Order Strikes Back so the Resistance Falls.
Wow

WOW COME ON AND SEE OUR EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (CAUSING THE RESISTANCE TO FALL) REMAKE AFTER YOUR NEW HOPE REMAKE

HI I AM JJ ABRAMS AND PEOPLE SUCK MY DICK FOR CRYPTO-REMAKING EVERYTHING LIKE I DID WITH INTO DARKNESS AND CLOVERFIELD

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FRANCHISES

What's this? The 5th or 6th alleged title for Ep 8?

test

>LOTR
>FOTR

POETRRY

never fear we've got diversity filled stories for years

Was he autistic?

>It's going to be a dark episode just like ESB

Poetry will never end

Full autism

Return of the Jedi is a great title.

>autism
>not being good at memorizing isolated names and facts
yeah ok

Anyone else remember when episode 2 was rumored to be called "Send in the Clones"?

Fake, the real title is The First Order Retaliates.

That's what autism is you idiot
You mistook it with asperger syndrome

The MSW guys just released this.

>Recently I glimpsed some photos of a set at Malin Head on the water. On the shoreline were seven men in black. There might be more but some of the people are hard to make out. All of these people are wearing all black with helmets, most of the helmets resemble medieval knights with weapons. The characters are not wearing the black covers to hide their costumes like they did back at Dubrovnik. These are actual black costumes. It is my opinion and the source’s opinion that these are the Knights of Ren. Kylo Ren could always have another gang of warriors in black but I think its likely they’re the guys we saw in The Force Awakens.[/spoiler

>[spoilerThere are “black helmeted medieval looking figures” going after Luke Skywalker and Rey on the coast of Ahch-To. The guys I once referred to as Jedi Hunters back in the day were described in the same way back during the production of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

>From what I have heard a few times, Rey is reluctant, if not angry at Luke Skywalker because she has to kill Kylo Ren and she doesn’t want to do it. The scene that follows appears to be when the showdown finally begins. I suppose she accepts her duty or has no choice but to fight.

The text below is what the source(s) witnessed.

Luke Skywalker and Rey are on Ahch-To just before nightfall as the sun sets in the background and it starts to rain.
Rey’s hair is pulled back. She doesn’t have the vest from VII on.
>Luke and Rey are wearing the costumes we described before.
>Kylo Ren and The Knights of Ren turn up along the coast. Kylo Ren continues advancing towards the heroes with the Knights of Ren.Kylo does not wear the mask here.Kylo has the same cross guard saber as he did in VII.

>Lucas concentrated in using his markers
>Everybody else on the verge of walking out
>That mustached guy with the "you think we should tell him?" face
every fucking time man

What is exactly lucas doing in here?

why are the good guys called the resistence when they're in power and control the military and shit? the bad guys are the ones rebelling in episode 7

Kylo Ren, you must confront Kylo Ren. Only then a Jedi will you be. Jesus, this is probably the real deal.

I wish. It's actually much more retarded and contrived.

Post-ROTJ, the Republic was re-formed and decided not to further pursue the various imperial remnants scattered about. A big chunk of the senators left the Republic like a decade before TFA and joined with Snoke and one of the remnants to create the First Order. But the Republic STILL doesn't go after them. So Leia makes a ragtag private militia called the Resistance, which is even smaller and weaker than the old Rebel Alliance, to fight the First Order herself.

This way they could keep the good guys as the underdogs even when it doesn't make any sense, because having the bad guys as the underdogs would be too hard to write.

>Rey and Kylo Ren duel one-on-one and end up fighting alongside the cliff face over looking the nighttime water.Kylo wants his revenge after Rey disgraced him.
>The Knights of Ren go for Luke Skywalker while Rey is left for Kylo.
>Luke Skywalker engages the knights on the beach while Kylo attempts to kill Rey.
>The first black knight has an axe and moves towards the Luke but is Force pushed away to his death after being thrown through the air.
>After Luke dispatches the first knight he ignites his green lightsaber.Luke moves through each knight one by one.
>Rey and Kylo’s battle moves up to the side of a cliff. Suddenly Rey is nowhere to be seen. She’s taken out of the battle, either wounded or appears to go over the side of the cliff.
>Luke Skywalker casually walks towards Kylo to finish him but Kylo retreats when he sees Skywalker and his crew defeated.
>[soiler]Luke Skywalker is a bad*** Jedi and he’ll destroy your squad.

One source commented:“A lot of wire work was used.”Luke Skywalker fights the Knights of Ren using the Force and then his sword, a mixture of wizard and warrior. While we can confirm that Luke does use his lightsaber, we think we can confirm the color too; the lightsaber was green for the light-rod on set. So it appears Luke still has his Return of the Jedi saber after all these years. There were also white flashing effects used in the battle.

For what reason rey doesn’t want to kill him? Lmao

>we're finally getting a movie of luke just mowing down fuckers left and right
I hope this is real.

colouring in which will be CG and what will be real or pratical effects

he's her cousin

That's what I thought, like surely the first order were technically the rebels at this point.

Please be true please be true my dick is so hard

>It's actually going to be an ESB reskin
Holy shit our memes have gone too far

RotJ and ESB are both great titles, and Revenge of the Sith and The Force Awakens are both fine.

The Fall Of The Resistance doesn't surprise me because of how dumb and safe it is, Disney really did hope for more from TFA and have to imply drama with the title.

Are we all ready for another ice original planet do ot steal and another swamp original planet donut steel? Can't wait for Rey training with Maz in backpack

This doesn't sound very Luke Skywalker. Darker Luke confirmed I guess. It'll be badass to see him mowing down the Knights of Ren holy shit.

Yeah, but luke wants her to do it and she's like nah. Why? It's not like she was in good terms with him in viii. I need a better reason

I absolutely adore the documentary about the making of TPM. It's such a beautiful clusterfuck that blossoms over your very eyes and is about as fun to watch as a feature film and is on on the joke the whole time about its subject.

I wish some of the bigger comic book movie spectacles of the past few years got features just like it.

*Vii

maybe ghost Anakin told her that it's very bad

autism and aspergers are the same thing.

autists are incredibly good at memorizing things they care about and aren't remotely interested in doing it for approval.

Lucas (and most other creative types) is definitely autistic. J J Abrams probably isn't, he's just an executive.

why did they do such a shit job at making stars?
it's just the same two blots ctrl-v'd over random spots?

I had a dream last night that episode 8 actually takes place two years after TFA and Finna had a mullet. Don't screencap this.

It's Disney. I've already abandoned all hope of them doing right with Star Wars

it's like Disney are intentionally trying to make it so James Cameron's Avatar sequels can easily surpass them.

So after all this time the voice of reason is anakin not luke. Top kek

>autism and aspergers are the same thing.

No you cretin

This pretty much sums up the whole prequel trilogy. Actors touching or looking at imaginary objects and aliens.

Maybe well see a parallel to episode 6 with Rey refusing to kill kylo ren and throwing away her saber.
Does this mean luke is evil now?

I wouldn't kill someone cause a fuking hobo who abandoned his family told me too

I think the biggest question is why Luke is telling her to in the first place. That goes against everything he stood for in the OT. Luke seems to have lost his way a little.

And it's clear that Rey doesn't want to kill him. If she did, she'd have done it in TFA. She purposefully turned away from that because she's the hero I guess.

what the fuck

I get the poetry with the empire strikes back but at least ESB doesn't give the ending away, only the beginning

"fall of the resistance" you already know that he resistance is going to get wrekt

what the fug disney

JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP FAMALAM

did you guys complain this much about kill bill, or django unchained?

>I think the biggest question is why Luke is telling her to in the first place. That goes against everything he stood for in the OT. Luke seems to have lost his way a little.

It depends on if this is literally what happens desu

If Luke says she has to kill Kylo then yes it goes against everything Luke stands for

But if he says she has to *face* Kylo that's a bit different. That's what Ben and Yoda told Luke to do. And when he faced Vader he turned him back to the light.

>Luke slaughtering the knights of Ren like it's nothing
This. THIS is what I want in a starwars movie.

I don't give a shit about Rey, Ben, or Oogabooga.

Show me Luke as a Jedi Master fucking bitches up without a sweat. That's what I wanted from TFA. If we get a Luke goes ham moment in Episode 8, there might still be a chance SW can be redeemed for me.

Attack of the Clones is a God tier title

i lied

7 - good guys win
8 - bad guys win
9 - good guys win

we know this already. this is generally how trilogies work. rather the middle is the darkest, that usually involves the bad guys winning but not always.

we don't need the fucking title to spell this out for us

That is my problem with this leak, Luke wants Rey to kill Kylo??? This goes against Luke in the OT and if he really thinks Kylo is lost its his duty to kill him not Rey imo.

Dude the entire reboot is literally against anything in Star Wars
>Luke just quits like a bitch nigga and doesnt recreate a new Jedi Order
>Empire just dies off due to some shitty battle in Jakku
>Han and Leia split because of Jacen So- I mean Kylo Ren

Its so the kids that don't have the attention span to sit through a movie can just read (or have their parents read them) the caption.

fuckin hell, its just Empire strikes back

>>Empire just dies off due to some shitty battle in Jakku

not stated on film so who cares

you can pretend its like the EU where it happened over 30 years of attrition

Pretty dull title, if it's legitimate. "The Force Awakens" lacked the dynamism that made the original titles memorable, as well. But at least it's not something painfully striving for a parallel like "Attack of the First Order."

I think VIII being similar in tone to V is a good move, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be as boring as VII was.

Pls be fake.

>Disney """""""""EU""""""""""

Its like watching a contrarian hipster think his material than the rest

Like Tomorrowland?
And Maleficent?
And the Lone Ranger?
Oz the Great and Powerful?
On Stranger Tides?
The Sorcerer's Apprentice?
Alice in Wonderland?
Tron: Legacy?
Prom?

I mean I'm not saying it will be bad, but it's amazing how three successful movies can make people forget.

i have absolutely no problem with the title. sounds nice and sci-fi pulpy, just what a good Star Wars title should be.

btw, so does this confirm that those rumors some imbecile keeps posting are nearly all untrue? he got the title wrong.

not user you responded to, but, um, i liked Tron Legacy. haven't seen any of those others, though.

>fuckin hell, its just Empire strikes back

>yfw you realize the squeal trilogy is just a reboot of the original trilogy.

>"The Force Awakens" lacked the dynamism that made the original titles memorable
yurop here
one of the few good things about ep7 was the localized title, it actually sounded cool in my language
it rhymed

>Rey is reluctant, if not angry at Luke Skywalker because she has to kill Kylo Ren and she doesn’t want to do it. The scene that follows appears to be when the showdown finally begins. I suppose she accepts her duty or has no choice but to fight.
I don't like anything about this. It's his nephew. If anyone should be held responsible for Kylo Ren's demise it's Luke. Why should Rey be held accountable for Luke's fuckup? It makes for better drama for Luke to confront Kylo anyway.

Moreover, I find it hard to believe Luke would be so cold about all of this anyway.

Honestly, I actually liked it too, but that doesn't mean it wasn't considered a big enough failure to delay the sequel.

Nah, the sequel trilogy was always going to be a reboot, bringing it back from the dead.

These are full on remakes.

This sounds a lot better then the last leaks.

Do we find out the obvious "twist" that Rey is Luke's daughter?

Possible but I hope he really has gone a little dark. It'd be pretty understandable. Then we can have a cool story about him regaining the light. Which would give him more of a character arc than Rey but I don't think any of us would complain about that.

yeah, the leaks sound cool. i still have problems with Kylo Ren character. i find nearly all aspects of him underwhelming and thought his killing his dad was a dud scene. hope they turn him into a better antagonist. we'll see. i have more faith in R Johnson as a director than Abrams, though, even if this is a Disney project and their hands will be all over it.

I have a friend who works for Disney. He told me Snoke is Palpatine's dad. That is why they look alike, the electricity Palpatine used against Mace Windu revealed his true form.

Why? Luke going morally ambiguous would be utterly redundant by this point. The whole theme of RotJ and Luke's arc was that he spiritually succeeded where his father had failed and did so in a way that suggested he was a legitimate successor to Obi-Wan and Yoda, not just a slavish pupil.

yeah, what happened there? i remember a lot of hype behind that short film that was made before Legacy and when Legacy came out it underwhelmed at the box office. weird, huh? maybe the budget was too large?

But who the fuck is the Resistance?

Werent they called rebellion or some shit?

>white flashes

is luke going grey jedi and using lightning? please disney, pls

The Resistance is the militia overseen by the New Republic, this was explained in the last film.

The only thing i got from this is that being Leia is suffering, she lost her husband, is fighting a war for almost 40 year, her only son worships vader, her brother run away and now wants Rey to kill Kylo. She is better dead at this point

Why don't they just send a detachment of Republic Army to beat fuck out of the First Order

But they had like 17 counted X-wings.

How does the fall of 30 guys and 17 ships deserve a film title?

And why is this second film the one where the bad guys win again, like Empire Strikes Back?

Awful.

Was it autism?

This is actually why I think a Kylo redemption--one where he might actually survive, even--is likely. It would take a total shit on Han and Leia if he didn't.

I thought half the point of Kylo Ren was that he was supposed to be underwhelming, since he's a spoiled, misguided brat who just so happens to be really strong.

So he's pointing out that the cartoon rabbit wont in fact be real?