Black girl thread

black girl thread

moar

Got myself a black gf, she's loud af in the sack, soaks the bed with juices when I fingerbang her. Big tits, not much of an ass though, unfortunately, but still bigger than a lot.

I have several questions.

1. Why do all the hot black girls have flat faces and small noses instead of the protruding face and flat big noses normal black girls have?

2. Why do black girls go ape shit if you insult their hair?

3. I always see hot black girls with white dudes and ugly ape looking black girls with black guys. Is there a correlation?

I just want to have her sit on my face and jerk me off. That means I'm not racist, right? That I would let her do that to my white face and penis?

SERIOUSLY, BLACK PEOPLE? WHAT CAN I DO TO SAY SORRY FOR SLAVERY?!?

Why do the hot white women not have flat asses and thin lips?

2. Why do they go ape shit when you don't pay their way through life and let them act like me?

3. Why are white women under the delusion that they're still on a pedestal?

It's normal, user.

what the fuck more now

>the flies around the cootch tattoo always gets me

why do they all have fat asses? someone show me one single black chick with a healthy figure.

Mmmmmm yes!

Sure

Go back to your trap thread. We don't post twink butt here, faggot.

This

Good lord.

Mixed race are got tier.

Black dude here.

1. You're attracted to mixed girls or girls descended from West Africa. The facial features you describe as ugly black girls are more indicative of central or Eastern Africans.

2. Black girls put A LOT of time, money, and effort into their hair. Watch the movie Good Hair if you want to understand that. They're probably also pissed that you can't understand style or style outside of your "norms".

3. Beauty is subjective. I've found that black dudes, when not total douchebags (and every race has their douchebag version), actually care a lot more about personality.