Well fuck,Sup Forumsros i need advice my parents keep takeing my money...

Well fuck,Sup Forumsros i need advice my parents keep takeing my money,I had 2500$ saved up and they took that these past 4 months now to day,my dad gets a call for some house moving job and takes me along telling me 50/50 money split,the pay was 200$Btw,after 3 hours of work we come home and he tells me he'll pay me bak the 100$ in a few ok,i tell my mom about it she says ''We'll pay you when we have the money''.I am 21yo trying to jet a job in my small town,Should i just fucking homeless or something?...I will go on with else what happen if some of you want to know more

>mfw

Moveing on with other things that happen,I went to live with my brother for four months(thats when they took my $)I was helping my brother build a new house for him and his new wife,and my pay was 50$ plus a spare room in the old house free food internet etc...When i saw my savings account had 300$ 500$ withdraws from it i called my mom,telling her wtf going on and she says it was for her meds,(she really does need them,just not my fucking $)I took out all i had left witch was 80$,
And after 5 weeks after the house was built my brother and his whore wife told me to leave
so they hot cheap fucking labor my brother and his wife fucking cheated me out...

sorry we don't have a /w/hining board.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!
So when i came home,I told them that it was not right to take my money and them my dad went on about how hes been busting his ass for over 15 years supporting this family and this is how i repay him,I told him he should had me aborted if he expected me to repay him for being a father.So now here i am not knowing what to do.The only money i have is in two milk jugs of coins,So what should i do?

K sorry

Don't give your parents your bank account information dipshit. It doesnt matter if theyre your family or not, no one needs access to your funds without your express permission. I have a cousin who gave his mom his info, she bankrupted him, dot his house repossessed, and then cut ties with him because he changed banks without telling her.
Burn their fucking house down.

Put your fucking money in a bank dumbass.

Yea i was pretty fucking retarted,It wasent my banking account just a saveing from when i was 17 and never got my own,But yea other than the burn down the house part i might leave i allready have my shit packed.

Sounds like your parents are in dire straights.
Do you know about their finances?

Just put drugs in their pockets and call the cops and just say you saw them smoking and want them killed... That's how they do things in ameriKKKa rite

You could get a job as an English teacher.

No need for the negativity. Stick to the trap boards, faggot.

yea in detail,My mom cant work and her meds cost a fuck ton my dad is the only one who has a job,I bought a bike and thats how i go to job interveiws 3 people have turn me town to a job because i show up on a bike I have a truck but i dont concider it mine bc Its not in my name and i cant pay for it so i ride my bike.

Kek

I droped out i know i cant wright for shit sorry

if they're in dire straights despite the amount of money they've purportedly stolen from OP, its their own goddamn fault, they need to learn frugality or quit meth.

Are you in the US? Has mom applied for Medicaid?

Tough times pulls fam together OP.

Fuck right off faggot.
You know nothing about their situation.
You don't know what expenses they have cut already.

>hurr durr they took money for mom's meds
>hurr durr they're tweakers

Hey OP it sounds hard but that money could be the only thing keeping a roof over your head. When you're older and have kids and commitments you will be in a better place to understand this. Or they're spending it on drugs in which case you should feel pissed

My dad actually has really good medical insurance
My mom takes a 900$ artificial insulin shots,but her knees are bad she cant walk on them for long, so shes in a wheel chair,and thats just one of her problems.

calm down its ok I took no offence
and I think i'll never have kids dealing with my brothers kids was fucking annoying

Stop being a cuck, they could have called him and let him know they were jerking him around.

OP stop being a baby beta bitch and throw your jugs of coins and remaining money in your own account, dont tell them, just let em figure it out.

But thanks for your input,I hope i can make peace with the situation

>really good medical insurance
I don't think you know what that means/

I have "really good Insurance" with a high deductible which means I can't use my insurance because I have to pay out too much before it kicks in.

In short - your dads "good insurance" should be covering mom's beetees meds.

Ok listen, i was in something simular. Make two banking accounts. 1 that only you have access to no mater what. 2 the original one. Take your money and it put into the locked one the funnel only a little bit, like 15% of your money into the original one. That way they can't look at the withdraw and see you have been removing money and shuffling it around. Then after saving up about 3 grand in account 1, invest or move out somewhere were you can actually find a job and apply to places around there already. So you have a job waiting for you. See if you have any money still in the original account and tell your parents to deposit the money into there when they can. Take your 3 (or more) grand and go.

LOL ok i plan on buting the money in a prepaid visa card tomorrow because i have now chose im moveing out,I really dont mind being homeless

You should stop sucking cocks for a living its affecting your brain,

What happened to make you so bitter? Nigs fuck your wife?

Sorry man, didn't mean that in an aggressive sense I'm just seriously speaking out of experience. When people are OK with taking money that doesn't belong to them without a word, it generally denotes irresponsible spending, taking from family with the "I'll pay you back later" is even worse. My mother owes me over $4200 that she 'borrowed' before I found that she could get into my savings account (I will never see a cent), and it strikes a chord when parents treat their kids like a living piggy-bank.

i know i know jack shit about anything my brother was the one who got his collge paid for like i said i droped outed
Yea other than the saving and then moving i might just move now and save up what i can and live on from that

thank you both for you advice

rt a seperate bank account they can't touch and start siphning any money you have into there. This way you will have a secure reserve. In the mean time also search for job opurtunities in and out of your area, if something comes up, take it and use your secured reserve to handle out starting rent and expenses until you get your first paycheck.I would at least reccomend 5,000 for starter.

>and it strikes a chord when parents treat their kids like a living piggy-bank.

man i feel the same way.

Yea thats a good idea thank you

Why even leave anything in the original account? The only thing they can do is guilt-trip you, and if your parents are seriously in such need of your money, then point them to like Money Mutual or whatever. It's your cash, you can move, save, or spend it as you please, so long as its YOU that does it.

you should try moving. smalltowns are hard places to save money. things are cheap but a smalltown job market is a hard place to make good money in.

I hear ya man and understand how you feel.

But it hits me when 'rents have to take $$$ for their meds and kids have a "Die in the street" attitude about their sick parents.

>I REALLY hate US healthcare

yea i think i might be moving to a bigger place than this for sure

Not even 'die in the street' level, just SAY something if they want to take your money. OP seems like way too giving of a guy in the first place, I guarantee if they had asked he would have helped out and this situation would probably be a little less severe.

(also i work for an insurance company in mail-room, i hear you buddy. i have to read through all the claims and file them off by regulation...)