/got/ eternal general

The fuck is George doing edition

Old thread

>First for Jon Snow champion of the Others, king of the seven kingdoms and protector of the north, scourge of the Mad Queen and destroyer of dragons and walls, the one who made peace with the Nights King and returned balance to Westeros

First for CIA

Why is he surrounded by men?

First for b fish

Riverlands when

Wait, why did Petyr give Sansa to the Bolton's only to get the Vale to fight the Bolton's to get Sansa back?

I so want to know who coldhands really is or was

because D&D

how many people knew of your travel plans?

9th for first dates

first for death to the mad queen daenarys.

I do it for mother's love.

He is a master of ruses

First for I would love to chain Natalie Dormer into my basement put her on a tight leash and walk her around on the hard cold floor whipping her ass with a long bullwhip until she's bleeding from both ass cheeks while telling her to be a good piggy and oink harder.

He is getting laid

Boatmasters when

>tfw no giantess sansa gf

Are you me user

coldhands is actually gendry.

new Normies snapchat story

Looks like navi is on vacation in italy

coldhands is lord bolton now

Mace the Based

>tfw no Jamie in Harrenhal
>tfw no Peck fucking Pia in a corner
>tfw no heart-to-heart with Lancel
>tfw no Gatehouse Ami
>tfw no "That bedroom's where I fucked my sister when the King was passed out drunk"
>tfw they'll botch Riverrun
>tfw we probably won't get to see Raventree their
Face it lads, D&D will never let us be happy ;_;

who the fuck cares stop posting this shit you idiot

I wish her character would not talk anymore, only oink like she did in S3 or S4.

The High Sparrow could impose that on her for her sins. She would be forbidden to keep silent as well, that'd be too easy a way out. She would have to try to maintain conversation with people all the time, but just oinking.

actually 9th. must be true

Benjen

Do you think she ever sat on the Iron Throne?

/got/ needs more maceposters

DAS BASED

They actually call themselves normies...

Would you travel to venice with her?

>“Theon,” a voice seemed to whisper. His head snapped up. “Who said that?” All he could see were the trees and the fog that covered them. The voice had been as faint as rustling leaves, as cold as hate. A god’s voice, or a ghost’s. How many died the day that he took Winterfell? How many more the day he lost it? The day that Theon Greyjoy died, to be reborn as Reek. Reek, Reek, it rhymes with shriek."

>The night was windless, the snow drifting straight down out of a cold black sky, yet the leaves of the heart tree were rustling his name. “Theon,” they seemed to whisper, “Theon.” The old gods, he thought. They know me. They know my name. I was Theon of House Greyjoy. I was a ward of Eddard Stark, a friend and brother to his children. “Please.” He fell to his knees. “A sword, that’s all I ask. Let me die as Theon, not as Reek.”

>A leaf drifted down from above, brushed his brow, and landed in the pool. It floated on the water, red, five-fingered, like a bloody hand. “… Bran,” the tree murmured. They know. The gods know. They saw what I did. And for one strange moment it seemed as if it were Bran’s face carved into the pale trunk of the weirwood, staring down at him with eyes red and wise and sad. Bran’s ghost, he thought, but that was madness. Why should Bran want to haunt him?

>“The gods are not done with me,” Theon answered, wondering if this could be the killer, the night walker who had stuffed Yellow Dick’s cock into his mouth and pushed Roger Ryswell’s groom off the battlements.
Oddly, he was not afraid.

Remind me again why the Godswood scene(s) was cut from the show?

I got a Throne for that cute piggy slut to drop her ass down on

you are a nigger and i hope you die burning.

The most based of them all, clearly.
He is the only one with plumes, that makes him number 1 by default

Which Benjen is the best Benjen?

First for House Gendry.
Sigil: one buff armed crossed over an oar on a sea blue background
House words: Still Rowing

She could sit on my face if you know what I mean.

Probably Dungeons and Dragons trying to show that even the master ruseman fucks up sometimes.

Ramsay isn't really famous for killing, flaying, torturing and raping people or, in fact, famous at all. CIA could've just not known about Ramsay's true nature.

He just happens to be the guy with Winterfell.

>Rhaegar FREY steals Lyanna
>Everyone hears that Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna
>Brandon goes down south and calls for that Targ fucking shit to come out and die
>Many highborn lords get royally BTFO, causing Robert's rebellion
>Rheagar Targ goes to investigate what happened with Lyanna, sends his Kingsguard to find out
>Gets called to battle and leaves behind Whent, Hightower and Dayne
>They enter the tower and understand Frey's plight. They wait for Rhaegar who will dish out justice accordingly
>Rhaegar doesn't come, Northmen do
>In a rage, they fight
>Rhaegar Frey is hiding under the bed while Lyanna is asking Ned to "promise her"
>Jon Frey becomes King of the Seven Kingdoms

Remember when GoT and/or /got/ were still fun?

not sure if bord

Probably because they hadn't established the Bran powers while Theon was still at Winterfell

Too confusing for showfags

Tell that to her face

I, personally, wish that the writers had decided to let her survive or, at the very least, get in few good slashes before Ramsay stabbed her. However, it’s satisfying that the resilient, resourceful Osha met a heroic end. She wasn’t chased down by hounds or flayed alive. She died trying to kill Ramsay Bolton. Surely, if there’s any cause worth dying for in Westeros, that’s it.

RIP IN PIECES MY SWEET WILDLING PRINCESS

>replying to the tripfag
>t-that will get him to stop posting this time, if I insult him good enough

Seriously, first week on Sup Forums or are you so retarded that you don't understand what tripfag craves?

AS LONG AS YOU REPLY TO THEM THEY STAY. It doesn't matter if you insult them, if you btfo one of their post. Soon as you reply, you're the one making them stay.

>Which Benjen is the best Benjen?
>actually not posting bestbenjen

Reminder that Tywin was the most based character in all of ASOIAF

>father was an incompetent retard
>mom died
>dad bed some common whore
>vassals borrow money and don't pay it back because lol dad is a weak fgt
>decide one day to take dad's army out without his permission
>smite the stupid faggots who dare laugh at your House name
>return home
>dad is kill sometime later
>first thing upon becoming Lord is make dad's mistress walk naked through the streets
The nigga doesn't fuck around.

This is not related to GoT.

Mods, COME AND SEE.

definitely, can't do it on my own

C U T

Show Blackfish is a cunt

Rhaegar Frey would have been about 5 or something at boberts rebellion

I plan on saying to her politely.

He's confirmed back for Riverlands faglord

sounds like buttblased asshole

>Normies aren't /got/ related
Newshit leave

Lmao chillax bro

I don't know, they could just have a Seastag, like a Seahorse but it's a Stag instead.

I think he knew the Boltons are shiesty cucks and probably anticipated Sansa suffer somewhat, but was willing to gamble on it as he knows her actually being killed is highly unlikely given who she is and that any torture she might endure might even allow Petyr to swoop in with a Vale army and save her, making him her savior.
Problem is he severely underestimated Ramsay. One of the few times we see LF faulted in this way

I bet you couldn't even look Margaery in the eyes

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

One High Test kid.
>Robert was cucked by shota Frey

Reminder to filter tripfags and to not reply to them

So is it confirmed that the mummer troupe in Aryas storyline is just there to remind her of family?

She wont be joining them and doing some retarded pretend rape that the fat man wrote with one hand?

She looks like a fetus

Who's this bitch?

>When you play "The Game of Thrones©: An HBO Original Series" you Win a Chance at Getting the New Hyundai XSDDFSDFISD or a Vacation in Hawaii!

Well, it's not like I could stare at her ass while she's facing me.

i read that in brans voice

Reminder to report all commerical shilling like this

They could have ended an episode with that. Like, have the Godswood scene, and then show Bran in the place with the Three-Eyed Raven in one of his visions and then credits.

riverlands is probably episode 7 at least. the jaime scene with the tyrell soldiers is in the sixth episode. so the earliest he'll be in the riverlands is episode 7

>Reminder to filter tripfags and to not reply to them

Navi

Radmure we know it's you stahp

Reminder to report all commerical shilling like this

Why do girls pretend to like Game of Thrones?

Fuck off nonce

D&D trying to write their way out of that predicament

>I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest
-edgy autist tier

>I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.
-fucked up Mexical cartel tier, you legitimately believe this sick fuck would do this

dunno why they changed it.

Why would she let you look at her ass

too much

They don't pretend. The show has just dumbed down

Femanon here who has happily given my soul to GoT and grrm

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>tfw you're probably right
if she notice this (she certainly will) she'd probably ask me to look at her, and that'd just make me freeze/panic

>its a "Theon gets his cock back" episode

Question. Within the context of this dank mayamay, is someone supposed to be speaking the whitetext to Bran, or is Bran saying that to someone else? Or is Bran saying that to the horse?

House: Bookfag
Sigil: The Crying Man
Words: DELETE THIS!!!

Because she a hoe fo sho.

weren't you the original jonautist? or at least I remember you being an extreme autist/fag to a character

kek

Where are Gendry, the brotherhood and Brynden?

>Your false king is dead, bookfag. He and all his fans were smashed in seven episodes of season 5. I have his Winds of Winter plot. Tell his Marcus.
>Your false king's rivals are dead. Their heads upon the walls of HBO. Come see them, bookfag. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world Roose was cunning and Doran had a Dornish Master Plan. Instead you sent them to season 6 to steal female screentime.

>I will have my Azor Jon. If you want Victarion back, come and get him. I have him in a scrapped plotline for all the fans to see, proof of your autism. The plot is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the quotes of the six speeches I have cut from the show.

>I want my witty dwarf back. I want the false king's screentime. I want his Davos and his red witch. I want this Umber betrayal. I want a cock quip, in every episode. And I want my Sneks. Watch them for me, bookfag, and I will not trouble you or your autistic general. Bitch about them, and I will cut off your Preston Jacobs and take him off Youtube.

>Dan Weiss, Trueborn Writer of A Song of Ice and Fire.

>Or is Bran saying that to the horse?

this

I didn't know the watchrsonthewall comment section was so filled with shills and showfags.
Holy shit, leaving /got/ is depressing even tho it's cancerous.

The horse is saying it to Bran.

I'm a rhaegarfag