Hey Sup Forums, it's Casey. I'm going to prison. I'm 5'9" and 150lbs. How do you think I'll do...

Hey Sup Forums, it's Casey. I'm going to prison. I'm 5'9" and 150lbs. How do you think I'll do? I've been arrested for theft and aggravated child molestation.

I've seen better prag material.

I've been arrested in Bibb County, GA 6 times. I'm hard.

what exactly did you do op?
that will determine how much bubba destroys your asshole

FB Casey.rice.148 eh?

You look like a faggot.

Child charges? That's like the one charge you don't want going to prison.
Lot of fathers in there. They'll gang up on you. Your fellow inmates will take turns putting that sharpened toothbrush in your guts.
Keep your charges quiet and pray they don't found you out.

Multiple arrests for theft. Pending trial now for felony theft. Spent 4 months in county for probation violation for molesting which is still pending indictment.

Also, I have a public defender.

Aggravated child molestation

Arrested for what?

OP I'll put this lightly, you're fucked. Inmates don't take kindly to child molesters and pedophiles. You'll be their bitch or human pin cushion by the time you finish your sentence. Hope you enjoy having your anus intact.

Trespassing, shoplifting, theft by deception, giving false name to law enforcement, felony theft, and aggravated child molestation.

You're just a well rounded guy, aren't you?

Lmao you that fucking picture bro thanks for that good kek buddy.

i like ur earring

sorry about the prison

>multiple thefts, in Georgia.

Nigger get out

how long you going away for faggot

make a good time of it. shawshank redemption and the like.

Prepare your asshole, chomo

what is aggravated child molestation?

Seriously 6 times... if you're going to break the law at least plan it out a little so you don't get caught. You're just impulsive and stupid. You're either costing tax dollars to imprison or welfare.

In GA, it's when the act causes severe physical harm or the victim is under 13 or you bugger the victim.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in my family. My sister and mother are convicted felons. Credit card fraud and prescription fraud, respectively.

so what did you do to the girl that caused her to get hurt?

Oh I thought it's when you're like really aggravated, so you molest to like let off some steam or something

>her
You give him too much credit by implying her

That's the case for one side of my family. It's astonishing how one person can precipitate so much shit into others' lives causing them to be the same way. My aunt is a sociopath and is rubbing off too much on everyone else. My uncle's too irresponsible and relaxed to stop it.

prepare to die, fucking pedo. i hope someone castrates you and forcibly makes you eat your gentials before raping you and then slowly decapitate you with a shitty prison shank

I hope you I get raped

When I was 10 my sister claimed I was being molested at home. DFACS came out and I had to go to a doctor and they looked at and in my asshole. Haven't been the same since.

if they find out you molested a child you will get molested by metal pipes and every guys dick and fist

What did you do to that child?

You are fucked as you should be. I did time for drug charges. None really fucks with you if you keep out of people way. But you are a chomo so you are fucked.