ITT: We post girls we know and others say what they would do with them

ITT: We post girls we know and others say what they would do with them

how would you fuck her?

Would rip her top off, oil up her boobs and titty fuck her until she begged for me to cum in her mouth

UK slut

You dont know he

I wouldnt fuck her with your dick

im gona bet shed love that

I would nibble her face.

I would fuck the shit out of her and then cum on her hair. Cum on gingers faces/hair is the best.

Also moar pls

Shownie?

which one?

I've got more if wanted.

Would skull fuck second left till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat till she passes out. Continue to have her slob my nob as I throat fuck her with her tits rubbing on my cock till I cum all over her pretty face

Need a face, ass, or better yet... more of that fat hairpin turn pussy!

how would you fuck that fat pussy? do you spread her legs farther than she wants? tie her to the bed? just for you or do you invite friends and their pets over?

i would smoke a joint with her driving around doing nothing and then make her ride me in my or her works parking lot. later on that week after this has happened quite a bit and i start getting sloppy and my wife finds out i will then be getting a super expensive divorce with child support x 4 and might as well check myself into county jail.

that bitchy look. no matter what we did i would make sure i did it until it hurt.

on a spin aerobic bike but she better be pedaling

damn! legs for days

Id bend that bitch over the edge of the bed, spit in my hand and slather that fat pussy up with it and then proceed to fuck her cunt deep and hard. When I was ready, I'd unload my balls deep in her gut, wipe my cock off on her ass cheeks and leave.

my gf

Dis Bish?

2/?

I would take her and lay her face down on your bed with her perky ass proped up for me. I would squeeze her tits together as I slid into her tight ass. She would beg me to cum inside her but instead I would spray my cum all over her glasses so it drips down on to her swollen boobs

3/?

how would you violate her holes?

she would prob like that. thanks

this little thing gets drunk at a party, starts grinding on you. what do?

grind her ass harder and hold her hips.
Then take her to a room and make sweet love.

check my pants for period blood

Her lips look like they would slide nicely around my cock. I would throat fuck her until she gagged then work my way around. I would take her ass from behind grabbing her hips and thrusting as deep as I could go. I would shoot my load deep in her ass to let her know she is just a slut. I would leave her pussy for later

nice...

fuck her ass until she cries. cum in her face.

this is my ex. please do your best.

Choose just one. Also pick the one you want to see exposed

you're dreaming bud. you wouldn't do any of that

right one is cute, but left one seems more naughty. id facefuck her and cum all over her hair.

i'd make her hold her ankles, belly down while i mercilessly facefuck her. i want to see those big eyes bulge

For this prudish Mormon cutie?

I would fucking rail her right up against that counter and then mouth fuck her so I can cum deep down her throat

I choose righty. I want to tear that bikini off and have her ride me cowgirl style while I squeeze those tiny titties.

What about mine anons?

I would fuck her over and over just filling her with cum.

i would fuck her in all sorts of positions after we were married. i'd like to create at least 3 children with her. she would stay home and care for them like a loving mother. i would force her to suck my dick after the kids went to bed and she would enjoy it.

These two. And which one would you rather fuck

right. could just be the stupid look on left's face though.

my buddys gf. what would you do to her?

i'd flip her over and put her face in the dirt. pull her skimpy bathing suit to the side and fuck her ass. her face would rub against the dirt with each thrust.

Will rip off her shirt and grab her titts hard, pulling her hair in the same time. Later will push her to the floor and roll over, so I can take her from behind. When I ready to cum I force my dick in her mouth and order her to swallow.

nothing.

Tie her up and tell you to come over so we can both use her we would record it we would each use her body like a cum dumpster for a week while her boyfriend is away and court her after all she will want is your dick your friend will try and fuck her but she's to brain washed and pregnate

I'd turn her around, pull those yoga pants down, and fuck her against that wall. I'd love to go to town biting at her neck while I'm at it. Pull out when I'm about to cum and finish on her back.

hell yeah user. which hole will you go for first?

This any better of left? Which do you think sucks cock better?

Oil up our bodies and slowly edge myself as I rub my cock on her belly. Blow my load all over that tummy

This is my ex girlfriend. Gives amazing blowjobs with her tongue ring

Her cunt I want to fill and stretch it with my cock I want to fill her with my cum then use her face as you get sloppy seconds she would choke on my cock and before she looks like she's about to pass out I will let her breath

I would just use her mouth whenever I wanted. No matter what she was doing she would have to come blow me no matter what.

How bout my gf?

I'd like to hold a contest to see who is more orally talented.

How about this girl and her amazing boobs

I'd sit her up on the sink, lift up her dress, and lick her clit and eat her until she wrapped herself around my face and came hard

left looks like she is a good for nothing except sucking dick so i'll go with her.

fucking right. shes a pro cock sucker. ive seen video proof.

Walk into the wrong bathroom. See her leaning over the sink to look in mirror because she got make up messed up. Take action and lift that dress then fuck her until she begs for me to cum in her cunt.

Ex co worker

any way you can show video?

I would bend her over and fuck her in the ass, then cum drench her hair.

Left is the one I would choose to deepthroat my cock

Thanks, faggots. Here's the cunt you'd be unloading in

i dunno pretty risky

yall, how about my gf? trust me, her body is deceptively super fuckin nice...