What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? I love this stuff. Tastes fine for an 8.1% and gets you hammered

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? I love this stuff. Tastes fine for an 8.1% and gets you hammered.

You are drinking some good shit. Have you had Earthquake?

I've not. Never seen it around here.

I'm going to be a cheap fuck and just grab a 4loko or something.

Wanker.

Lol I happen to be drinking that right now. I usually buy steel reserve, but this is all they had. Kind of like it better, actually!

I'm drinking a blend of Teavana Jade Citrus Mint and Monster energy drink. The tea smothers the bitter, cutting edge of the energy drink, and the energy drink adds a sweetness and punch to the tea that wouldn't be there otherwise. With the warm, cutting, refreshing flavor of the tea mixing with the suppressed sweetness and caffeine of the monster, it's like drinking liquid life.

Fuck 4 Lokos. They just make you feel like shit. Get a hurricane, it'll get you a good cheap drunk instead of a sick cheap drunk.

hey what's up bro! Ain't started yet but when I do I will be laying down a nice base coat of Hurry Cane ...those first few gulps get so warm going down...been preachin' the word of Hurricane for a few years now

Yeah! I like them way better than steel reserves. Way less bitter, if anything a little sweet though. I can drink this like any other beer, whereas with steel reserve I gag sometimes when i'm trying to consume a lot of it.

t. ultimate faggot

Cheers. They're great for a base coat. I love slamming a couple before going out to a bar.

Yeah I am digging it. I think I'll switch.

Okay... You do realize tea is the second most consumed drink in the world, right?

Wheres the alcohol?

Bill?

pretty good Sup Forums!

>What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?
Nothing was said about alcoholic drinks only.

had a 40 of hurricane before and dont want that shit again. tastes like steel reserve mixed with a bag of sugar. disgustingly sweet
do people still drink stuff that doesnt have alcohol in it?

Earthquake is 10%. $1.49

One 24 oz Arrogant bastard and a couple of 24oz steel reserves.

It definitely has a sweetness to it, but not so bad that it's disgusting.

I looked it up and saw that. I'd love to try it but I've never seen it around the midwest.

Nice :)

Around 15 years ago when I was in college, I would go across the street to the gas station where they sold Hurricane for 89 cents for a 24 ounce. I would fill up my backpack to the brim and walk back to my dorm room.

Nasty are you in this thread?

Good times, sounds like