Why are the jews so buttmad about Mel Gibson just for a period of his past that he regrets...

Why are the jews so buttmad about Mel Gibson just for a period of his past that he regrets, while the british are okay with him despite being portrayed like devils on earth on his films?

Who's wrong here, the jews or the brits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S7QARslq74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a Brit may I just speak on behalf of the entire nation by saying we're not alright with him, he's a tit.

>may I just speak on behalf of the entire nation
You may not

Too late, already have.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

theres nothing jews hate more than being called out on their jewery

People get offended when they get called out on what they know they are but ashamed of.

Example:If you call an obviously skinny person fat, they'll just be like "lol ok whatever" and move on. If you call a fat person fat, they'll be like "wtf, how dare you!! you evil shitlord you are satan!"

Because western countries have so successfully created civilization away from savagery that suicidal egalitarianism has become the prevailing mindset. In group preference needs to make a comeback big time amongst those in western civilization or they'll be stampeded by anyone who doesn't hate themselves.

The bongs are too submissive these days, they even let mudshits in position of power.
The kikes are the rulers of the world so they have to be ruthless to maintain their power.

>Why are the jews so buttmad
The world may never know.

jews are perpetually butthurt

Mel Gibson is a dope fiend. Why would you defend a degenerate, user?

Because he is a degenerate who makes good films and he is an iconic actor.

He's just a drunkard.
If Jesus didn't us want to get drunk, he wouldn't transform the water into wine.

Edward Longshanks was dead 7 years before William Wallace was executed.

He also only retaliated against Scotland (who were a self governing Kingdom for a whole year before Longshanks messed with them) because they kept raiding York, Longshanks put an end to it. He didn't even seek to conquer Scotland, he did however conquer Wales by cutting the heads off all the Clan leaders and telling the peasants they will suffer the same fate if they don't fall in line, then he built them a load of castles as a reward.

Edward I was actually quite a nice man, he was upset and mourning the loss of his wife (who he loved very much, broke him mentally) and he returned from a Crusade or something.

Mel Gibson is a retard, I don't really care.

>bongs
American detected.

Now time for Wednesday prayers at the Burj al Dome in DC, be sure to bring a Harem of white girls for Khalifa bin Obama.

>bongs
>fucking amerilard in charge of foreign policy when they are about to elect a reality star as prez whose name brand is as toxic as Krusty the Klown

Kek shit for brains

Because obviously Brits being portrayed as villains in western cinema is probably the most original idea any American has ever had within the last decade and has never been done before.

> may I just speak on behalf of the entire nation

Can you fuck.

Insult Based Mel to my face fucker not online see I don't fucking pie you in you fuckign labour voting arsenal supporting CUNT

Maybe it's because we enjoy being villains? Maybe because we know and everyone else knows deep down there's no real substance to it.

Jews are evil, hence why they get buttblasted because they see themselves as immune from any criticisms?

Maybe they just can't handle the banter?

>mfw Jeremy Kyle show paid £10,000 for her to have new teeth because the public ripped her apart by trolling her to near suicide.

lel.

Shut up Scotland.

Braveheart's longshanks was a pretty cool villain though.

Jews can't handle banter.

In other news, grass is green.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S7QARslq74

Played by an American.

Underrated post

Kys retard

This didn't happen either, Philip was banished from England more than once and was executed when he returned or something.

>says this while having a literal nigger muslim for a president

amerilard pls

You should just fucking SMILE and BLOW MEEEE.

>muh jews

This meme needs to end. Nobody employs him because he is a crazy drunken asshole.