en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boxer briefs.

Fucking because.

Briefs.

To show off my huge package.

Nice bulge mate
I prefer boxer briefs, shows bulge and more comfortable to me

Briefs. Use to wear boxers but had testicular torsion and now need more support.
>Pic related, ball sac one week after surgery

Trunks and boxer briefs. I don't get how anything else could be comfortable.

I dont get people wearing jock straps

trunks 4 everyday use
brief when going to the gym
boxers as pijamas
best combo

I wear briefs too, but sometimes showing a bulge isn't the best for me.

Boxers, I like a looser fit tbh. Every guy I know wears briefs like a fsggot, I don't understand why they show that shit off.

>I don't understand why they show that shit off like a faggot
Why are you hanging around your guy friends while in nothing but your underwear and even then why are you looking down at their dick area? I think I found the real faggot in this situation

>Being this fucking closeted and separated from the world in general
I wonder what a locker room is.
It's obvious they were that to show off their bulge. Plenty of guys here admit too.

bump

Also roommates

>Looking at men's crotch in the locker room
Fag

All of those but boxers.

cuck

I bet you love briefs and traps, nigger.

simple, easy backdoor access, and that's the only reason, because most people want something over their asshole so they don't get shit on their pants.

panties

Boxer Breifs.

I enjoy the support despite having a relatively harmless package when not engorged.

bump bulge

Tell me about your torsion.

anyone got oc
or just bulges

Some people also do this thing called exercise and need their balls to be supported

>Also I guess bulge thread too
i fucking knew this was a fag thread in disguise

sage

exercise is a myth you devil

this is a good point and an excuse to wear one and act all faggy when you get real sweaty with your totally straight friends.

Had it going on for years and it would always work itself out, one night I woke up and felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. The tubing to my testicle was so swollen that it felt like I had 3 balls. Went to the emergency room, waited a few hours to get an ultrasound. Had some qt3.14 rub my balls that were in extreme pain to the point where I puked everywhere just from pain, waited a few more hours and then had surgery to untwist my ball sac and had permanent stitches put in to prevent it again.

Nice socks.

> Had some qt3.14 rub my balls that were in extreme pain to the point where I puked everywhere just from pain.
So at least you didn't get a boner...riiight?

what's the difference between trunks and boxer briefs?

Couldn't, was in way too much pain. Any other reason and I would've tried to purposely get one

Trunks are shorter and cuter.

tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

whatever these are called

thong under bikini breefs under boxer briefs

boxers man

You know who wears underwear?

People who can't wipe themselves properly, or people who leak. people that dont want to ruin their clothes with their shame.

I dont leak
I know how to clean my ass.
I don't wear unnecessary garments.

you are all pathetic children.

Boxers are just comfortable.

Is that...a fleshlight in a slut and the dude has a condom?

Panties.

I would have thought you'd pass out from pain but not puke. Not that I doubt you, I just think it's an interesting reaction.

That time you tried to be edgy but failed miserably.

Briefs. I've tried boxers but I like the support and boxer-briefs just feel really weird around my legs.

same

m8

It's mostly to prevent chafing. And I do leak because my balls have dropped and I don't wank three times a day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

Tighty whities

Panties. faggot

tits or gtfo

i free ball it. underwear is totally uncomfortable

>stfu

Used to freeball till i had a bad fart and got shit stains in my khakis

I go commando. Sometimes in the summer the the skin on skin contact gives me a heat rash... on my knees.

I always go commando. Dont understand how you fags can wear underwear. It's so uncomfortable.

I don't like how my junk feels against the seam of my pants. The briefs provide a border between the two so the denim doesn't chafe.

Boxer briefs

i wear board shorts for boxers always ...i win

quit wearing skinny jeans

panties

Right now i am weari g my wife dirty panties and her stocking under my suit at work. Have to say, so far, not bad....

thongs and boxers

thongs at work because it holds me in one place plus the minimal coverage keeps me cool
pic related

boxers when i sleep so my dick can have some room to move around.

I don't wear that shit. But when I sit or move a certain way I feel it often enough that it gets annoying. The hazards of a clitorus I suppose.

>kmart mens thong 4 pack

I wish you would have been killed in that gay bar attack

It would have been kinda hard since im not a fag. my gf bought me these because she likes the size of my package in them.

How do you like the size of her package

Do you wear dress pants? Briefs look really awful in dress pants so thongs are a good choice.

I wear hospital scrubs. comfortable as fuck. would recommend thongs to any and everyone if you want a great package/ass/amazing comfort.

this nigger shops on kmart, you really think he has dress pants?

Scrubs are amazingly comfy. My mom is a doctor and used to bring some home for me and my brother to use as pajamas.

where I am at, There is no walmarts or such. Only a few malls and a Kmart

That's a dick

Boxers, I just find them more comfortable. Briefs or anything smaller are just to restricting, and really annoying when you get a boner.

Id be willing to give Boxer-briefs a shot though.

g-strings are just like boxers minus all the material.

The material is what I like though.
I wear nothing but jeans so I like having the cloth against my skin rather than denim.

doeant all the cloth from the boxers bunch up and make it feel like youre sitting on an uneven surface?

Not really
I guess if you get them really baggy they would but mine have a pretty good fit to them.

Kow what else can hold your balls up while you exercise? Your fucking skin. It's like one giant sack that extends over the top of your head. Fuck your jock strap, nigger.

I wank at least three times a day and I still leak. I blame adulthood. But it's piss, not cum, because I am not a child. Not a steady flow either, just a few drops after I'm done. You know... If I forget to shake it twice. Uncut problems, amirite.jpg?

Nope, I wear pants so I can whack my weenie at my desk and hide the evidence. Also because I like unnecessary garments.

Why do people wear underwear when they sleep? There's literally no reason to not sleep in the nude

drops of piss get on the sheets, also if you only wipe but no bidet/shower after shitting there will still be fecal remnants that you cant see. since we fart a lot in out sleep you have the underwear on to prevent piss and shit getting in your sheets.

>drops of piss get on the sheets
This just doesn't happen unless you have incontinence issues. The only time there should be threat of leakage is right after pissing

>fart a lot in out sleep
Completely negligible. Unless you have a terrible diet and have constant wet farts.

Clean yourself up, man. You sound sloppy as hell.

I like boxer-briefs. Specifically the thin polyester ones

I find that hard to believe