Alright Sup Forums, I'll reply to every post in this thread to the best of my ability...

Alright Sup Forums, I'll reply to every post in this thread to the best of my ability. I've recently lost most of my friends and I've been on some fuck the world shit. I'm also drunk. Help a Sup Forumsro out.

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

No purpose, really. Just like this board.

Wrong, sorely wrong. Now post something that is considered quality entertainment for me.

I dont know,, but id like to smell that bitches feet after she didnt wear socks while walking around the zoo all day :)

I recently failed my driving test, but things will get better.

Ill keep it alive in hopes of OPs whores feet

i know your pain Sup Forumsro
found out yesterday my best friend of 7 years was just using me and never had any real respect for me
stay strong m80, you'll find new friends if you stay positive

How do I get this faggot to stop respondign to all my posts?

Kek. First Shakespeare reference I've seen here.

I just moved overseas so im gonna have to make some new friends. Ill be your friend user

Rollin for OPs toes

i want this toilet

I fuckin wish I had a pic of her feet. I bet she has the feet of a European goddess.

fuck you dude I just woke up

+1 for getting it

I know the feel, fam.

+2 for getting this

You, sir, Are not just a faggot, but a failed faggot.

OP here. It's funny, I'm in a similar situation.

Classic

Ill bump until sauce is found, or until we hit the limit

who is this semen demon?

i thought as much.
some people are really shitty dude, but don't let it get you down. remember that you are better off without these people. i bet you have other friends that think you're dope. there are more people to be friends with than the faggot who used you.

I wonder what must have happened for there to be a need for a sign like that

lmfao, we probably do not want to know

OP here. This is the closest I could get to a pic of this beauty's feet. Enjoy.

Same dude. He just stopped talking to me without a reason. Everyone around us are always like "wtf happened to you guys?" and no one knows the answer. Fuck him.

My lower back and my feet ache and I want a massage on those areas. I made tendies, instant mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli for dinner...feels like a cafeteria dinner but all there is in my fridge besides ramen till tomorrow. Payday.

hmmm. I envisioned her nails painted black

Phoenix zoo.

Stop getting your panties in a bunch. If he simply just stopped talking to you without doing you any harm then it sounds like he's just a very pragmatic person. Your worth has ran out to him and he saw no need to explicitly go out of his way to end the relationship. And that's the most effective way to end it for sure.

He also started talking shit about me right in front of my face. I dunno man, I've never seen someone so suddenly start to hate someone

>ive been on some fuck the world shit
>underage detected

You came to the wrong place.

Alligators are crazy motherfuckers even when sober. I once saw a video of people feeding blindfolded alligators by throwing them a piece of meat and one of them by reflex and by mistake bit off the leg of another nearby.

Well that was shitty indeed. I suppose you couldn't have just asked for a reason? But regardless there's probably no need to. It's best to just move on if it doesn't affect you directly in any significant way.

Ive asked so many times man. Time for me to move on I guess

kekekek

well, i can see how that's confusing m8 but i wouldn't get so worked up. maybe he's got some personal issues you don't know about.

there are other friends to make bruh keep moving forward

got any more of her?

You asked and got nothing? Well time to move on and get new friends then. You needn't concern yourself with that kind of person if he's really that shitty. Not worth your time and effort.

Tennessee, Nevada, Kentucky, Delaware, Louisiana, and Oklahoma got it right. Although I also like Henessy just as much. I know it's a nigger drink, but hey.

Totally fuckin tubular, man.

>Aquatic mammals with shark teeth
So are they fish? Shark? Mammal?
No it's aquaman.

Also, check the other pic a bit earlier in the thread.

Kek holy shit, right when I dropped a Vlad pic below.