Another day, and this part of the world is still irrelevant

Another day, and this part of the world is still irrelevant.

No, you didn't do anything to hurt me. I just felt like reminding you! :3

I thought it was still part of Spain until a week ago, honestly.

We're aware.

We are literally more relevant than France

Pretty sure that is one of the strongholds of Islam in europe so im gonna go ahead and say the Netherlands will be very relevant in the times to come

For a small country this country is pretty relevant.

Otherwise, we're aware.

>implying our Muslims believe in the Islam and aren't just pretending not to disappoint their parents
Have you seen any explosions here recently?

how the hell is gorinchem a major city but den bosch not

Everyone knows Venlo is more important than The Hague.

this, we actually have a proper shitpost language

Don't delude yourself, we haven't had any major strikes (since Theo van Gogh at least) for the same reason as Sweden: we don't matter. We don't have any troops in Islamic lands, we're barely involved with ISIS, we're second stringers. Also, the only reason Wilders hasn't been killed is because he literally spends more money on his security than his political campaigns.

If Rutte somehow found where he left his balls and said something about Islam and the West being incompatible, you'd see a lot more explosions.

LITTLE

>our muslims
Do you think mudslimes here are special? Pretty sure they are everywhere the same.
This basically

>Larochette
Netherlands confirmed as French Clay.

>only counting England

>Gasconian, Catalanian and Scot come to bar...
>Austrian barmen wink to them

>implying that your country is better because it´s larger

I win

Actually after the US, France and the UK, we did the most coalition airstrikes in Iraq

The only reason your country is so large is because no one wants those territories.

Thanks for thinking about us

(pls send help)