Wtf is on my dick. Help me

Wtf is on my dick. Help me

nigger aids

The mark of Cain

Amputation is your only effective solution.

Fingers

Ask a fucking doctor.
Looks fine to me. That little spot could be from jacking off too hard without lube.

This

Op here. I think it might be a burst blood vessel, but scared it might be herpes. No doctors available till walk in tomorrow.

I can confirm this

Had a similar thing, well still do, but it was like a bump not just a mark. So I cut it with a razor blade , highly recommend it

Cancer

it's your dick op the thing you're calling your dick is just your thumb

don't worry, it's just a little growth

Lmao. I have no insecurities about my size. I'm larger than avg when erect. Just under 7". Very small now due to the miniature heart attack i had when i saw this.

Herpes-riddled faggot here. It doesn't look like that. Besides, herpes is spread through sexual contact, so you guud, bruh. You're the safest user on Sup Forums.

>no insecurities about my lies.

Nobody has a dick THAT big!

I have recently had sex with multiple partners and no condom. Which is why i'm concerned. I will go to the doctor tomorrow regardless

Studies where nurses took the measurements showed that. 25% of men have a penis 7" or longer.

Hmm, well, I guess I'm not sure if you can get it from a fleshlight you found in a dumpster. I don't think the doctor is going to want to try your fleshlight tho

Serious reply:

Does it itch?

Might be balanitis

No itch.

Explains why there aren't many women engineers.

Studies where men took measurements themselves (and exaggerated thier size) showed men had even bigger dicks.

Phalloplasty, NOW.

Yeah, because the men had bigger dicks than the nurses, stupid!

Kek

Fucking true and 85% of all statistics are incorrect.

So i just have a massive cock then???

statistically yes

>Medfag here.
>In basic terms it's called "rubbing yourself raw".
>next time you jack off don't pull so hard.
>it'll go away in a couple days.

Ty. I'll still go to the doctor tomorrow. I want to get tested anyways because of the unprotected sex.

Second medfag here. The best was to prevent infection is simply lemon juice. put some into your shaft and let is sit. It will sterilize any potential infection from the outside abrasion from traveling into your reproductive track and potentially rendering you sterile.

I see no flaw in that statement

Seems like a bad case of the Americans'... Only way to remove it is bribe a Spanish fleet to invade an unconquerd land and claim it as your own. Then make up some religious bullshit about your std being perfectly normal and afterwards, shave off part of your dick-skin and call it jewdism

Im actually looking it up and it seems like lemon juice does prevent infection, but i don't really see how would it enter my reproductive tract through the outside of my penis. Unless you mean it will enter and travel up the urethra.

/thread

Judaism is not the reason most Americans are circumcised. It's because it was used as anti-masturbation tool back when people thought masturbation shouldnt be done.

He's telling you to put the lemon juice in your dick-hole, that's how you prevent infections. You should listen to him, he's a doctor

Oh kek. I misread. I'll get right on that.

Wrong. The jews convinced the European-deserts, as a joke, that cutting of part of their body would be intelligent. AND TO THIS DAY THIS STILL DO HAHAHAHA

I dont understand your joke. I feel like doing it specifically to prevent sexual pleasure is worse than your thing. And also the truth.

But they started out circumcising themselves...

OP have you tried lemon juice yet? It's good to prevent diseases. Also wash good tomorrow in the shower.

I'm not a Doctor, but I'll have a look.

Dip cock in rubbing alcohol, light, put out, disease killed.

No i didnt. Im not putting it up my urethra lol. I thought he was being serious when i read it as "onto the shaft" not into.

Yes.. you "feel like".. - subjective - it's your opinion.

Objectivily you're wrong. Then again, a gay-experience doesn't really count. since you never really had sex..

They did not, no.

Doesnt everyone circumcise themselves? How I did it. Who circumcised you, some guy? Was your dad disappointed that you're a faggot?

Well no, the first to do it was some primate who was sexual frustrated... some factions of the "then" society. Today we call them Judaism aka. United states of America (Not to be confused the states of Mexico).

Rot